Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Passenger KO'd then dragged from plane in barbaric country

Load Metric

Comments

Daly: Lol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I am a pretty passive guy so if an airline told me to get off the plane I am positive I would have just shrugged and done so.

It is only society today that feels so entitled as to refuse and cause a scene.

Did he deserve getting roughed up, kind of, if someone doesn't move what are they supposed to do, show him a bowl of rice and try and trick him out?

Will he sue and win something, sure its America. Did he deserve injury, no but he has to take accountability, something we are missing in todays society.

You will not see a worse post than this anywhere on the world wide web today.

It has it all.

Comments

hongkonger: This

El Gallo: Agreed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnFanningsLimpDick View Post
    Something a little fishy about a 69 year old claiming to be a doctor yet flying coach on United? Although he is Asian and they can be cheap-ass mother-fuckers. As to why no-one took up the offer of "$800" - you don't get $800. You get $800 in travel vouchers which have to be spent on another shitty United flight usually with restrictive terms and conditions. It's never worth the hassle. Also the computer didn't 'randomly select' anyone - it's just a trick to deflect hostility from the crew.

Is that for sure true? I kind of suspected that, but I also thought it could be plausible that the computer could kick 4 randoms off based on criteria. For example, not in first class, was the last person to purchase a bargain ticket etc.''

And totally agree about the vouchers. It is will cost you more than 800 in time spent trying to find a fucking flight you can actually use them on.
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    The difference between first class and couch these days is ridiculous. In couch you are basically just cattle the airline needs to bring from point A to point B without you dying.
    Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  14.8 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    I am a pretty passive guy
    I think the term is cuck
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I expected no other response.

He had a ticket: True
    I am a "cuck": True

Neither change my mind, you are told to exit, you exit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post

Was in London recently and all I saw were Muslims shouting about Sharia Law and that they are going to take over the population. I was absolutely astonished with what I was witnessing

I was stunned as the sheepish Brits walked by with fear and panic on there faces.

Sweet little lies.

I know you're just trolling, but on a predominantly American forum, it needs pointing out.
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-04-10-18-11-19-1.png
Views: 282
Size:  241.1 KB
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegnation22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    Land of the Free...
    Was in London recently and all I saw were Muslims shouting about Sharia Law and that they are going to take over the population. I was absolutely astonished with what I was witnessing

I was stunned as the sheepish Brits walked by with fear and panic on there faces.
    Complete bollocks, mate.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don't know, this story just isn't that outrageous. There's no shortage of videos where night shift store clerks get KO'd killed or robbed and there's no talk of $10 million dollar settlements or outrage over the employees not having a bullet proof enclosure. All those elderly that are victims of the knockout game rarely go viral.

Whitey gets roughed up on the daily way worse than this, no going viral, not a word mentioned by the MSM. I guess since the perp was an employee w white helpers it's SJW approved to go viral.

Comments

dick: stop fagging up threads faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    It sucks but if you are asked to leave plane you do it. Guy repeatedly refused and even after being dragged off he ran back to try and get inside the plane.

Overbooking sucks and should be illegal. But for Christ sake don't fuck around with airport security...Airport staff can ask you to deboard for any reason. You have no rights to remain onboard

Problem is United and subsequently the security (do not appear to be LEO looking at the uniforms) broke Federal Carriage laws and regulations because you can not boot somebody off a plane if overbooked once they have boarded the plane unfortunately nobody apparently knew that at the time (typical idiots who think they can do whatever the fuck they want to paying customers). Id dare say this could involve a massive fine by the FAA against United as well serves the fuckers right and yes the MD is going to get 7 figures minimum for the shit they pulled.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Charham View Post
    This sort of sums up where we are on personal liberties these days. Comply or get beat down. United should have kept raising the price for volunteers, there is some price people would have jumped at.
    Something like this rises to a civil matter i.e. ban the guy from United flights in the future or something. Can you imagine your kids watching this? Those coppers should have showed some restraint. Since when are they enforcers of United Airlines ticket policy overbooking. grrrrr. add: the LOL United corporate speak in response is pretty funny.https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2017...at-ohare-video
    More like United is gonna be writing one big fucking check to this guy as well as the FAA for violating Federal carriage regulations.. He was posing no threat on the plane thus they had ZERO legal ground to remove him from the flight forceable. They are FUCKED..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    If the stars were aligned that day, then I reckon you would also see Druff getting his arse dragged down that aisle.
    Like Druff would've passed on an $800 coupon
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Sorry idkjesus but you are 100% wrong.

Your contract when you purchase a ticket states they have a HUGE amount of rights to remove you for darn near anything and you have little to none. It is also falsely reported by other members here like PLOL it was for friends/family on stand by, again not true. It was for employees and that trumps YOU the ticket holder if you care to abide by the contract you entered into when you bought the ticket.

No doubt the guy will get a check because it looks bad BUT no rules were broken on the airlines side by asking you to exit the plane.

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...-carriage.aspx

Load Metric
    Just so were are clear here's what I'm talking about:
    A DOT rule (14 C.F.R. §250) requires airlines to properly inform and compensate passengers who are bumped involuntarily. Air carriers are required to establish and disclose boarding priority rules and criteria for determining which passengers shall be denied boarding on an oversold flight. Boarding priority criteria may include factors such as a passenger’s time of check-in, the fare paid, and passenger’s frequent flyer status.33 In April 2011, DOT issued an amended final rule to address issues regarding denied boarding or involuntary bumping compensation, especially inadequate denied boarding compensation to passengers. The amendment increased denied boarding compensation rates and dollar limits, with dollar limits subject to inflation-related adjustment every two years. When a passenger is bumped involuntarily and the airline arranges substitute transportation that is scheduled to reach the passenger’s final destination within one hour of the original arrival time, no compensation is required. However, if the scheduled arrival time via substitute transportation34 is more than one hour later than the original arrival time, the following rules apply:  If the substitute domestic transportation arranged by the airlines is scheduled to arrive between one and two hours later than the original arrival time, the airline must pay the passenger an amount equal to 200% of the one-way fare (including all taxes and mandatory fees), with a $675 maximum, effective August 25, 2015.35 On international flights departing the United States, this limit applies when a bumped passenger is delayed up to four hours.  If the substitute transportation is scheduled to arrive more than two hours later on domestic flights (four hours on international flights), or if the airline does not make any substitute transportation arrangements for the passenger, the compensation doubles to 400% of the one-way fare, with a $1,350 maximum, effective August 25, 2015.36  An air carrier must refund any unused ancillary fees for optional services paid by a passenger if he or she was denied boarding, voluntarily or involuntarily

Once a passenger has been allowed to board the plane the airline has no legal standing to force anybody off PERIOD!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    A DOT rule (14 C.F.R. §250) requires airlines to properly inform and compensate passengers who are bumped involuntarily. Air carriers are required to establish and disclose boarding priority rules and criteria for determining which passengers shall be denied boarding on an oversold flight. Boarding priority criteria may include factors such as a passenger’s time of check-in, the fare paid, and passenger’s frequent flyer status.33 In April 2011, DOT issued an amended final rule to address issues regarding denied boarding or involuntary bumping compensation, especially inadequate denied boarding compensation to passengers. The amendment increased denied boarding compensation rates and dollar limits, with dollar limits subject to inflation-related adjustment every two years. When a passenger is bumped involuntarily and the airline arranges substitute transportation that is scheduled to reach the passenger’s final destination within one hour of the original arrival time, no compensation is required. However, if the scheduled arrival time via substitute transportation34 is more than one hour later than the original arrival time, the following rules apply:  If the substitute domestic transportation arranged by the airlines is scheduled to arrive between one and two hours later than the original arrival time, the airline must pay the passenger an amount equal to 200% of the one-way fare (including all taxes and mandatory fees), with a $675 maximum, effective August 25, 2015.35 On international flights departing the United States, this limit applies when a bumped passenger is delayed up to four hours.  If the substitute transportation is scheduled to arrive more than two hours later on domestic flights (four hours on international flights), or if the airline does not make any substitute transportation arrangements for the passenger, the compensation doubles to 400% of the one-way fare, with a $1,350 maximum, effective August 25, 2015.36  An air carrier must refund any unused ancillary fees for optional services paid by a passenger if he or she was denied boarding, voluntarily or involuntarily

Once a passenger has been allowed to board the plane the airline has no legal standing to force anybody off PERIOD!!
    Sorry but you are 100% wrong, many reasons as per the contract. Also that FAA rule book shows just as many rules the passenger broke.

Again, United had every legal right to ask him to exit. How it was handled was a result of his unwillingness to cooperate. Did he deserve injury, no but he needs to take responsibility for non compliance with a request given by a crew member as per FAA rules. He'll get money but more so for how it looks and his own stubbornness than any broken rule.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 04-10-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Load Metric
    It sucks but if you are asked to leave plane you do it. Guy repeatedly refused and even after being dragged off he ran back to try and get inside the plane.

Overbooking sucks and should be illegal. But for Christ sake don't fuck around with airport security...Airport staff can ask you to deboard for any reason. You have no rights to remain onboard

Problem is United and subsequently the security (do not appear to be LEO looking at the uniforms) broke Federal Carriage laws and regulations because you can not boot somebody off a plane if overbooked once they have boarded the plane unfortunately nobody apparently knew that at the time (typical idiots who think they can do whatever the fuck they want to paying customers). Id dare say this could involve a massive fine by the FAA against United as well serves the fuckers right and yes the MD is going to get 7 figures minimum for the shit they pulled.
    So if too many people get on the plane you can't force anyone off? I've never come across this rule and can't seem to find it.

Load Metric

Sorry but you are 100% wrong, many reasons as per the contract.
    Airlines can claim any bullshit they want I'm gonna argue the Federal Regs trump any 'contract' claims United might have in this case. The fact is they fucked up and are gonna get squashed by both this MDs lawyer and the Federal government on this one. Not to mention the financial hit when people give United a big FU on the stock market over the PR hit theyre getting pummelled by.. Somebody needs to be fired ultimately and its gonna be some mid level puke management type at the airport I'm guessing will be the sacrificial lamb.. Yes Airlines have a bunch of rights to fuck over customers but there is a line in the sand and these fuckers crossed over it with aplomb. First off they likely didn't even adhere to the rules for bumping which is based on fare cost and arrival at gate even discounting the argument they cant bump somebody already seated.. My guess is this MD bought a last minute fare because he was flying to go help out at a hospital in Louisville on short notice (that part is missing from some of the stories posted online). They just went randomly without following those requirements to pick 4 people and of course a few sheep complied not knowing they still had rights in their favor.. Key as Druff will tell you is know what they can and cant do in a given situation.. What they did here was clear violation of Federal Regs and they are gonna hit hard.. My guess is United gets the max penalty due to the publicity and face a 6-7 figure fine over this from the Feds which is nothing compared to what he's gonna get in court.. Liberal jurisidication like Chicago they will drool to fuck United over in court as a jury member..

Load Metric
    $800 flight credit from United? $400 for 1 round trip ticket to Medellin from IAD and the rest on 4-5 grams of coke/hookers

Comments

varys: You wouldnt make it home tho

Load Metric

Don't see anything here stating they can't be kicked off. Just need to be given compensation, which is what they were doing.

Load Metric

So if too many people get on the plane you can't force anyone off? I've never come across this rule and can't seem to find it.
    You can deny boarding to anybody BEFORE they get on. You can pull people off IF its a safety issue related to having to use a smaller plane or weight restrictions of the airplane after they've gotten on the plane.. The only other valid reason to pull somebody off the plane already seated is if they are a threat to the safety of the plane like some nutcase.. The argument and problem here is the Airline had to have known they had too many people for the flight and thus legally should've dealt with it before people boarded looking for volunteers before anybody was let on and resolving the issue so that the seat crisis was averted ahead of time.. Anytime Ive flown with a flight overbooked the issue was dealt with before boarding the plane EVER BEGAN.

Thread Information