Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Passenger KO'd then dragged from plane in barbaric country

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

I wasn't aware that Shawn Parker scammed retail companies for a few thousand at a time...

I may be younger and not wealthy, at the moment, but I am not out there stealing staplers or lunches either. My job is not really a stapler and office lunch job either, it's headhunting.

I do admire a well executed grift. GrifterStar - I like it

I am just messing up a good thread. I got no point

Shawn Parker did swindle his way into Facebook and $2 billion. Dream big.

Since I was talking about dot com memories. There was never a better time than that period for head hunting. People job hopped like no other time. You would get calls all the time if you had a pulse. There just weren't enough bodies to go around.

Self ban from thread. Out

Diamond
    Load Metric
    good lord this guys lawyer is a f'n sleazeball, really seems to be enjoying his long press conference

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    good lord this guys lawyer is a f'n sleazeball, really seems to be enjoying his long press conference

My brother in law is married to his daugther. He is one of THEE top Injury Attorneys in the Midwest.

back up the money truck. United will take it up the ass.

Load Metric
    Oh boy.... new video out from behind the Dr. completely contradicts the reports that he was belligerent and rude. Never even raised his voice he simply kept repeating that he wasn't leaving and they would have to drag him off. Cops got frustrated and obliged him knocking him unconscious knocking out his front two teeth and bloodying him and dragging him off the plane.

United, the CEO, the Chicago PD...... are Fuuuuuuuuuuucked.

This is going to be a huge check.

Load Metric
    That fucker would charge for telling you the time.

Absolute snake.

A small part of me begrudgingly admires the cunt lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    he simply kept repeating that he wasn't leaving and they would have to drag him off.
    would seem that they agreed with him

Load Metric
    Oh boy.... new video out from behind the Dr. completely contradicts the reports that he was belligerent and rude. Never even raised his voice he simply kept repeating that he wasn't leaving and they would have to drag him off. Cops got frustrated and obliged him knocking him unconscious knocking out his front two teeth and bloodying him and dragging him off the plane.

Good
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramma Rosa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

My brother in law is married to his daugther. He is one of THEE top Injury Attorneys in the Midwest.

back up the money truck. United will take it up the ass.
    Wasn't it confirmed that this was a DRK Star dupe account?

Hi DRK.

Load Metric
    double post delete
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 04-13-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

i read somewhere that this wasn't CPD.

CPD are at the airports in chicago, as they are technically within their jurisdiction (for instance, O'Hare isn't in the city limits, it's just outside of it). These were Airport Security, which I think i read somewhere is a private company (most likely contracted by DHS). For once, I don't think the CPD is in hot water here.

United will bounce back, after they fire that CEO and start giving away deals on flights.

edit:
    http://static5.businessinsider.com/i...03632%20am.png

these guys are DHS. The guards at both 230 S Dearborn and 77 W Jackson (Both federal buildings, but not court houses) wear these uniforms.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

CPD are at the airports in chicago, as they are technically within their jurisdiction (for instance, O'Hare isn't in the city limits, it's just outside of it). These were Airport Security, which I think i read somewhere is a private company (most likely contracted by DHS). For once, I don't think the CPD is in hot water here.

United will bounce back, after they fire that CEO and start giving away deals on flights.

edit:

these guys are DHS. The guards at both 230 S Dearborn and 77 W Jackson (Both federal buildings, but not court houses) wear these uniforms.
    Name:  IMG_3203.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  207.5 KB

Load Metric
    Daly, just because.

Comments

Daly: God

Load Metric

edit:

O'Hare is within the Chicago city limits.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Haha fucking hell. It never rains.......

A creature that appeared to be a scorpion fell from an overhead bin and stung a man on a United Airlines flight, the company confirmed to CNBC on Thursday.

According to multiple reports, passenger Richard Bell was on a United flight from Houston to Calgary on Sunday, when the creature fell from an overhead bin and stung him.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/13/scorp...o-calgary.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Haha fucking hell. It never rains.......

A creature that appeared to be a scorpion fell from an overhead bin and stung a man on a United Airlines flight, the company confirmed to CNBC on Thursday.

According to multiple reports, passenger Richard Bell was on a United flight from Houston to Calgary on Sunday, when the creature fell from an overhead bin and stung him.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/13/scorp...o-calgary.html
    You have to pay more for the scorpion-free seats.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: always a sting in the tail somewhere
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

edit:

are you fucking blind or did you not read my post correctly.

It's "technically" chicago, for tax purposes.

Most of O'Hare Airport is in Cook County, but a section of the southwest part is in DuPage County. The airport is within a section of the City of Chicago contiguously connected to the rest of the city by a narrow strip of land about 200 ft (61 m) wide, running along Foster Avenue, from the Des Plaines River to the airport.[57][58] This land was annexed into the city limits in the 1950s to assure the massive tax revenues associated with the airport would go to the city. The strip is bounded on the north by Rosemont and the south by Schiller Park.[59]

Comments

hongkonger: Read your own post

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Hmm, gotta disagree with you here. O'hare is definitely city limits, even if it got there by Gerrymandering. Anything with a Chicago address is Chicago. Everybody knows this is the map of Chicago

TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Hmm, gotta disagree with you here. O'hare is definitely city limits, even if it got there by Gerrymandering. Anything with a Chicago address is Chicago. Everybody knows this is the map of Chicago

i get that....

so yes...by way of gerrymandering for tax purposes (the revenue had gone to Rosemont/Schiller Park) it is now part of the city of chicago.

buttt back to my point in that those cops on the plane? DHS. not CPD.

and I hate to defend the CPD, who probably would've acted the same way.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

are you fucking blind or did you not read my post correctly.

It's "technically" chicago, for tax purposes.

Most of O'Hare Airport is in Cook County, but a section of the southwest part is in DuPage County. The airport is within a section of the City of Chicago contiguously connected to the rest of the city by a narrow strip of land about 200 ft (61 m) wide, running along Foster Avenue, from the Des Plaines River to the airport.[57][58] This land was annexed into the city limits in the 1950s to assure the massive tax revenues associated with the airport would go to the city. The strip is bounded on the north by Rosemont and the south by Schiller Park.[59]
    Go back and read your post. You said it ISN'T in the city limits.
    HILLARY WON

Ballin'
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Druff,

What if you and Benjamin were on that plane and you were randomly picked and they told you to leave Benjamin on the side, what would you have done?
    HOF post - I actually LOLed - wp sir!

Thread Information