Thread: JnolanPoker Josh Nolan Scammer (BE AWARE) DO NOT BACK OR STAKE

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

JnolanPoker Josh Nolan Scammer (BE AWARE) DO NOT BACK OR STAKE

Well I got scammed by a member of the poker community. It is not a big hit but it is the first time I have had this feeling off getting robbed online. The guys twitter is JNOLANPOKER He has alot of personal information in his tweets from his address showed on a check and a lot of personal family info. So it all started when i wanted to give ACR a try and was looking for someone to get some money on there for me which i had paypal funds. So he approached me and i seen he had a pretty decent twitter following and I was like alright I'll send first to you (Had no thought he would steal a pityfull $40). He pretty much told me he did not get it yet yada yada so i give him a little bit of time and contacted Paypal regarding the funds, they confirmed to me the money is in his account and the transaction had been completed on their end. Paypal had sent him an email to let him know that the funds were there. Mr Josh Nolan than proceeded to block me and disable me viewing his profile.

Name: Josh Nolan
    Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/josh.nolan.792
    Email: jnolan89@hotmail.com
    Twitter: @jnolanpoker https://twitter.com/jnolanpoker
    2+2: jnolanpoker
    2+2:ChameleoOoN
    Twitch: Mosquito0o https://www.twitch.tv/mosquito0o
    ACR username is: chameleonn
    And his skype is jnolan89
    Told me he lives in Fredricksburg USA

You are blocked from following @jnolanpoker and viewing @jnolanpoker's Tweets. Learn more

Dont trust this guy at ALL if he scams for $40USD. Considering this a warning to the poker community as he is well involved in trying to get backing/staking though noone accepts his application anyways but for that one person that might I hope you see this. Got a bunch of other evidence to show the money hit his account but i dont think much more is needed other than that this guy is a low life scum bag. Be aware.

Here is a little bit about Josh Nolan from his twitch channel.

Welcome to the channel. I'm Josh and 26 from Virginia. I've been playing fps games for 10 years or so (mainly counter-strike) and within the last 2 years ive picked up poker and been serious about it since. I've had a decent amount of success online/live. I cant teach you to be a high roller but I can certainly help you become a winning player and make a little extra money monthly. Below are some tracking websites of my mtt cashes, but I mainly focus on playing cash games.

Cashes arent recorded on Bovada because of anonymous usernames, sadface.

Enjoy your stay and ask questions and ill try to get to them in chat or priv msg me.

How old am I? -I'm 26

Where are you from? -Virginia

Whats the most you've won in a day? -About 15k

Whats the most you've lost in a day? -About 17k

Do you ever stream games? -I would like to but my computer cant handle it without alot of lag so hopefully update computer in the future.

What games do you stream? -Mainly CSGO, TF2, L4D2, and open to other suggestions
    Last edited by NextRack; 04-16-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I've added a couple attachments to this reply just to show that the money was sent to him and to this day as you can see from my IPHONE screen shot it has been over a week now since i lost contact with him. I guess he was not able to run it up to repay LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NextRack View Post
    I've added a couple attachments to this reply just to show that the money was sent to him and to this day as you can see from my IPHONE screen shot it has been over a week now since i lost contact with him. I guess he was not able to run it up to repay LOL.

Got an email address or phone number on him?

Name:  Cm9H2UAUcAAWYkr.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  113.1 KB
    Last edited by GringoStar; 04-09-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Hey GringoStar, thanks for your reply I got the email address jnolan89@hotmail.com. Will try and get a phone number for him as well.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    Thank you very much kind sir, have updated original post! Respect!

Load Metric
    So this Twitch "streamer" plays a shit ton of FPS games - but doesn't have a computer powerful enough to stream?

What a mong.

Good luck OP.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Contact PayPal.

Tell them this was an internet scam, and you want to initiate a chargeback.

Say that he was asking people for PayPal funds in exchange for money on another service, and that he never sent it on the other end and blocked you. Do not mention that the "other service" was ACR or anything about poker/gambling.

There's a good chance they will reverse the charge.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Lol how confused is the OP. Do you even know where you are? This isn't a poker site. No one here has of ever heard of this dude and no one will be sending him money. It's weird that you can just blow someone up like this on this site now. At the least he is some dude too cheap to pay deposit fees to deposit online and at most it's some dude with a grudge. I don't see why this is allowed. If this really is going to be allowed here than the accuser should have to match personal information for himself equal to that of which he provided for the accused.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Lol how confused is the OP. Do you even know where you are? This isn't a poker site. No one here has of ever heard of this dude and no one will be sending him money. It's weird that you can just blow someone up like this on this site now. At the least he is some dude too cheap to pay deposit fees to deposit online and at most it's some dude with a grudge. I don't see why this is allowed. If this really is going to be allowed here than the accuser should have to match personal information for himself equal to that of which he provided for the accused.

I'm relatively new, but isn't this site supposed to be about identifying and exposing scammers? Sure, this guy didn't steal 40k, but he may be doing this to a lot of people.

Getting his personal information required no phishing or SQL injection. I pulled a small trick to get his shirtless photo, but nothing illegal or unethical.

My question is: Why are scam artists protected in the poker world? Why is stealing money considered just a part of this world? This guy has every opportunity to defend his name and either deny he ripped someone off or pay the guy back.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NextRack View Post
    I see that your phone service is from rogers wireless, which I know is Ontario(maybe more), Canada. My question is why are you bothering with this shady bullshit if it's legal to play there?

what's really going on here?

Thread Information