Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Pending Trip Report(potentially live)

  1. #1
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681

    Pending Trip Report(potentially live)

    So I found a research chemical in the back yard. Turns out to be 4-ACO-DMT, more or less synthetic psilocybin.
    I also may have some life threatening bug at the mo and should be in bed, but I'm a sucker for punishment.

    Dosing, they say is important. Doing some math, I figured nothing. Recommendations on eyeballing some 250mg would be appreciated.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    So I found a research chemical in the back yard. Turns out to be 4-ACO-DMT, more or less synthetic psilocybin.
    I also may have some life threatening bug at the mo and should be in bed, but I'm a sucker for punishment.

    Dosing, they say is important. Doing some math, I figured nothing. Recommendations on eyeballing some 250mg would be appreciated.
    you have a quarter gram, so lay it out, chop it up with a card and cut it in half - now you have an eighth of a gram (125mg), repeat?

    what have you found online as far as recommended dose?

    anyway, godspeed and please keep it all in one thread

  3. #3
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    So I found a research chemical in the back yard. Turns out to be 4-ACO-DMT, more or less synthetic psilocybin.
    I also may have some life threatening bug at the mo and should be in bed, but I'm a sucker for punishment.

    Dosing, they say is important. Doing some math, I figured nothing. Recommendations on eyeballing some 250mg would be appreciated.
    you have a quarter gram, so lay it out, chop it up with a card and cut it in half - now you have an eighth of a gram (125mg), repeat?

    what have you found online as far as recommended dose?

    anyway, godspeed and please keep it all in one thread
    Thank you man. I had that idea in my math calculations and came up with infinity. Also, mg's here
    Keep it one thread? I haven't even taken any yet and my mind is blown.
    When you say repeat, your saying take an eighth and then another?
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

    you have a quarter gram, so lay it out, chop it up with a card and cut it in half - now you have an eighth of a gram (125mg), repeat?

    what have you found online as far as recommended dose?

    anyway, godspeed and please keep it all in one thread
    Thank you man. I had that idea in my math calculations and came up with infinity. Also, mg's here
    Keep it one thread? I haven't even taken any yet and my mind is blown.
    When you say repeat, your saying take an eighth and then another?
    no, you asked how to eyeball 250mg.

    i'm saying, first figure out the recommended dose you want to take, and then as far as eyeballing it, the easiest way to eyeball it is to cut it in half, and then take one half and cut in half again as necessary

    and you do understand they are 1000mgs in a gram right?

    edit:
    maybe i'm misunderstanding you - do you have a bag of powder and don't know how much it is? are you saying you are trying to eyeball 250mg from this unknown amount of powder?

  5. #5
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Thank you man. I had that idea in my math calculations and came up with infinity. Also, mg's here
    Keep it one thread? I haven't even taken any yet and my mind is blown.
    When you say repeat, your saying take an eighth and then another?
    no, you asked how to eyeball 250mg.

    i'm saying, first figure out the recommended dose you want to take, and then as far as eyeballing it, the easiest way to eyeball it is to cut it in half, and then take one half and cut in half again as necessary

    and you do understand they are 1000mgs in a gram right?

    edit:
    maybe i'm misunderstanding you - do you have a bag of powder and don't know how much it is? are you saying you are trying to eyeball 250mg from this unknown amount of powder?
    sorry, tried to throw a joke in there , but you've helped a math illiterate. this also helps, i plan for the lower settings
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  6. #6
    King of Lost Wages LarryLaffer's Avatar
    Reputation
    177
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lost Wages
    Posts
    4,874
    just because Erowid says it's ok doesn't mean it is.



    please post pics of your dead body.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

    George Steinbrenner

  7. #7
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681

    how to trump a hallooow
    Last edited by limitles; 04-04-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  8. #8
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  9. #9
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  10. #10
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    stupid **** dum** a***jer****s
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  11. #11
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  12. #12
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    not finished


    go to 3 min mark fo da gold
    Last edited by limitles; 04-05-2017 at 12:18 AM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  13. #13
    I can't tell the difference between normal limitles and the limitles that's smoking pesticides.......interesting.

     
    Comments
      
      lewfather: apparently on pesticides he just posts more frequently, either way its all drivel and should be ignored.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

  14. #14
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    Yeah update. So much fun (I mean laughing because the thought of laughter was funny) I pushed the repeat button and surprise surprise, not so much. I knew this going in, these substances are not addictive and do not behave as one would hope when called upon daily.

    Damned any report denying me bliss of any kind. Oh well, will wait a few days and report back
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  15. #15
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  16. #16
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  17. #17
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1378
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,681
    This is as live an update for evere man.

    If you are needing sleep, maintain a minimal cranial to anial deree of 15 percenntials

    also poll:

    bright

    cold


    Ive had it with both please decide
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    Have a good day
    Never Forget

    I got this whole board running tilt and all I did was use logic, fairness and critical thinking.
    desert boy

  18. #18
    Do you even tweet

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. little trip report
    By Baron Von Strucker in forum Poker Community Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 06:31 PM
  2. Trip report: BMW survey
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 07:01 PM
  3. Trip Report : Peru
    By nutty007 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-21-2015, 10:56 PM
  4. Trip report
    By splitthis in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 10:30 AM
  5. New Jersey/ NYC trip report
    By Ryland in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 09:29 PM