View Poll Results: Should we wait a week to get more people/ Time change

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should we push the start back another week to get more people?

10 50.00%
  • Should we push the start time back to 9pm?

4 20.00%
  • Keep it the way it is.

1 5.00%
  • If we moved it back to 9pm, I can't play.

2 10.00%
  • We should add 0/8 to the mix.

9 45.00%
  • I don't care either way.

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ***Official PFA Weekly Poker League***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    why havent u guys found 3 arbitrators? cant be that hard
    Let me first address this. I honestly can't believe some of you are falling for this bullshit. This whole arbitrator thing is just another angle shooting out move by Jsearles to not pay me. First off, who are these supposed arbitrators we are supposed to bring in to read a 40+ page thread to decide whether or not Jsearles lost this bet? I see him spouting off about how I won't agree to these arbitrators, yet HE HAS NOT MADE ONE ATTEMPT TO GET SOME OUTSIDE ARBITRATORS TO AGREE TO DO THIS, OR EVEN SUGGESTED ANYONE! If he is so eager to get these people, why has he not made any attempt to retain the services of anyone? And who would we agree on in the first place? English professors? Betting experts? Joe Shmo from down the block? Who???? What reputable source is going to agree to read a 40+ page thread to cast a judgement on this bullshit? Aside from that, I can just see me wasting my time finding some sort of reputable source only for Jsearles to not agree for whatever bullshit reason, and don't think that wouldn't happen for a second. WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO BRING IN AN OUTSIDE SOURCE IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN IT IS UNANIMOUSLY AGREED UPON BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE THAT JSEARLES OWES ME $500???? WHO BETTER TO MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT THAN THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW THE SITUATION AND READ THE THREAD FROM BEGINNING TO END? This whole arbitrator shit is insane, and again, just another bullshit "out" for this clown.

Now, moving on... We all agree that Jsearles lost this bet and owes me $500. Everyone agrees with this, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF THIS SITE! Am I wrong to think that if Jsearles were to win this league, the most fucked up, most hypocritical bullshit ass move would be for Druff to have to ship him the winnings? Druff agrees that he owes me $500 yet would not have an issue with shipping him the money for this league when he has refused to pay me? Am I getting that right? No fucking way Druff is ok with that, and if he is, I am now living in bazaar-o world.

Please tell me that shit isn't happening.

I don't like bitching about this shit, but this is insane.
    I agree 100% with Vegas' point. Why do we need 3 arbitrators when it has been unanimous that JSearles has clearly lost the bet and has been trying to find any loophole he can. Like many I am absolutely sick and tired of his bullshit and I do have to say that Druff has been way too lenient in this matter. This will be the last time I will speak of JSearles as I have blocked his posts and have no desire to read what he has to say. As far as his saying that I have a speech impediment, I say that he has been jealous of my spot on Filthy Limper. Even though I am not on FLR in the same capacity I am developing a new version of my trivia game that was on during my stint as co-host.
    Last edited by Bootsy Collins; 06-23-2012 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Sometimes posting using an IPad is not easy
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    And then there is also that, Templar... People have him on ignore.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 06-23-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Yes I have edited that about 4 or 5 times. With an IPad convienence trumps over typing accuracy.
    Last edited by Bootsy Collins; 06-23-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: I really need to get the external keyboard. This is getting ridiculous
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't get what your saying? People have me on ignore? Ok?
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Or were you just addressing booty's last post? sorry its late and I'm exhausted.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

No we have JSearles on ignore. Well at least I do.

Load Metric
    Or were you just addressing booty's last post? sorry its late and I'm exhausted.
    No worries. Looks like you are havimg typing issues as well. Are you using an IPad? LOL @ Booty

Load Metric

Referring to when you said no one said anything about his initial post about the time being good for him. Not important really, just thought back to that when I saw Bootsy's post.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

No we have JSearles on ignore. Well at least I do.

Oh i got what you guys are saying. Def a reason why someone wouldnt respond to seeing Jsearles being in the league, or know he was going to be in the league. I never though of that and I am sorry.
    Last edited by TheTemplar; 06-23-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Load Metric
    I honestly don't care if JSearles is in the league or not. The reason why I won't be able to play is due to the fact that I am transitioning to a different role in my company which will keep me very busy for the time being.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    why havent u guys found 3 arbitrators? cant be that hard
    Let me first address this. I honestly can't believe some of you are falling for this bullshit. This whole arbitrator thing is just another angle shooting out move by Jsearles to not pay me. First off, who are these supposed arbitrators we are supposed to bring in to read a 40+ page thread to decide whether or not Jsearles lost this bet? I see him spouting off about how I won't agree to these arbitrators, yet HE HAS NOT MADE ONE ATTEMPT TO GET SOME OUTSIDE ARBITRATORS TO AGREE TO DO THIS, OR EVEN SUGGESTED ANYONE! If he is so eager to get these people, why has he not made any attempt to retain the services of anyone? And who would we agree on in the first place? English professors? Betting experts? Joe Shmo from down the block? Who???? What reputable source is going to agree to read a 40+ page thread to cast a judgement on this bullshit? Aside from that, I can just see me wasting my time finding some sort of reputable source only for Jsearles to not agree for whatever bullshit reason, and don't think that wouldn't happen for a second. WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO BRING IN AN OUTSIDE SOURCE IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN IT IS UNANIMOUSLY AGREED UPON BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE THAT JSEARLES OWES ME $500???? WHO BETTER TO MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT THAN THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW THE SITUATION AND READ THE THREAD FROM BEGINNING TO END? This whole arbitrator shit is insane, and again, just another bullshit "out" for this clown.

Now, moving on... We all agree that Jsearles lost this bet and owes me $500. Everyone agrees with this, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF THIS SITE! Am I wrong to think that if Jsearles were to win this league, the most fucked up, most hypocritical bullshit ass move would be for Druff to have to ship him the winnings? Druff agrees that he owes me $500 yet would not have an issue with shipping him the money for this league when he has refused to pay me? Am I getting that right? No fucking way Druff is ok with that, and if he is, I am now living in bazaar-o world.

It sounds like you don't want to escrow and lose to me! This bullshit about "EVERYONE AGREES HE OWES ME" makes me laugh. That's akin t saying OJ or this Zimmerman cat in Florida, or Casey Anthony didn't deserve fair trials because the public had already convicted them. Is the concept of fair and impartial arbitrators lost on you?

The most fucked up hypocritical thing would be for Druff to insert himself into our little e-beef and make a decision. That would be like Obama sticking his nose into the Zimmerman trial and sentencing him to death! The mere fact that Druff owns this website has nothing to do with our disagreement. if you think otherwise then you are just retarded.

Vegas, seriously, put your money up or shut he fuck up. It's clear you don't want to resolve this fairly so stop whining. It's becoming pathetic really. Do you need a loan? I'm willing to help out. $500 isn't life changing money bro. Ive staked Druff, TheTemplar, and paid for all competitions here. I'm willing to escrow and you aren't. This is starting to look bad for you with the continual spin cycle. The all caps rants are hilarious!

Oh, btw,I haven't sought out any arbitrators because you have made it very clear that you won't escrow! Why would I search out arbitrators if you don't want to settle this? I'm willing to escrow, but your reasoning for not doing anything is because I won't follow through????? You are just on complete spin spin monkey tilt bro
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

It sounds like you don't want to escrow and lose to me! This bullshit about "EVERYONE AGREES HE OWES ME" makes me laugh. That's akin t saying OJ or this Zimmerman cat in Florida, or Casey Anthony didn't deserve fair trials because the public had already convicted them. Is the concept of fair and impartial arbitrators lost on you?

The most fucked up hypocritical thing would be for Druff to insert himself into our little e-beef and make a decision. That would be like Obama sticking his nose into the Zimmerman trial and sentencing him to death! The mere fact that Druff owns this website has nothing to do with our disagreement. if you think otherwise then you are just retarded.

Vegas, seriously, put your money up or shut he fuck up. It's clear you don't want to resolve this fairly so stop whining. It's becoming pathetic really. Do you need a loan? I'm willing to help out. $500 isn't life changing money bro. Ive staked Druff, TheTemplar, and paid for all competitions here. I'm willing to escrow and you aren't. This is starting to look bad for you with the continual spin cycle. The all caps rants are hilarious!

Oh, btw,I haven't sought out any arbitrators because you have made it very clear that you won't escrow! Why would I search out arbitrators if you don't want to settle this? I'm willing to escrow, but your reasoning for not doing anything is because I won't follow through????? You are just on complete spin spin monkey tilt bro
    Again, nothing but a bunch of horse shit. The majority of people here DO THINK that you lost this bet and owe me $500. And again, all I see you doing is vaguely using this arbitrator bullshit as an out. I'll humor you on this... Exactly who would be these supposed arbitrators Jsearles? Who would find them? How would we know they are on the level? What reputable source would be willing to read that thread? And lastly, what sane person would agree with you, AND ONLY YOU, that you won this bet, when THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY READ IT AGREE THAT YOU LOST?

You are nothing but a big, fat, walking joke of a scumbag.

Load Metric

Seriously jsearles22, just STFU. This thread is about the league. I,ve known from the start that you were in the league & don't really care & think everyone should just chill about it. If you'd just shut your yap & let it blow over everything would've been fine but NOOOOOOOOOOO, you just had to turn this into another BS jsearles22 thread.
    Congratulations you've brought way more attention to this than necessary & have probably sabotaged any chance that this league will happen. You just don't know when to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Again, nothing but a bunch of horse shit. The majority of people here DO THINK that you lost this bet and owe me $500. And again, all I see you doing is vaguely using this arbitrator bullshit as an out. I'll humor you on this... Exactly who would be these supposed arbitrators Jsearles? Who would find them? How would we know they are on the level? What reputable source would be willing to read that thread? And lastly, what sane person would agree with you, AND ONLY YOU, that you won this bet, when THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE ACTUALLY READ IT AGREE THAT YOU LOST?

More CAPS FOR EMPHASIS I see?

The grammar police we found earlier is one option. If that didn't work out I'm sure we could find others.

The main issue we might be moving towards is, are you willing to escrow and get this solved? Either say yes, or just quit whining forever.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy
    Seriously jsearles22, just STFU. This thread is about the league. I,ve known from the start that you were in the league & don't really care & think everyone should just chill about it. If you'd just shut your yap & let it blow over everything would've been fine but NOOOOOOOOOOO, you just had to turn this into another BS jsearles22 thread.
    Congratulations you've brought way more attention to this than necessary & have probably sabotaged any chance that this league will happen. You just don't know when to SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    Please re read the thread. I didn't say shit until page three when Vegas started spouting off. If anyone should STFU it's Vegas as he has zero intentions on being in this league anyways.
    Anytime I do anything to try and quietly blend into this site, these morons just troll the shit out of me. I can't honestly be expected to just continuously ignore them. Maybe they should quit trolling at every turn? Oh, what a concept!!
    Last edited by jsearles22; 06-24-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

More CAPS FOR EMPHASIS I see?

The grammar police we found earlier is one option. If that didn't work out I'm sure we could find others.

The main issue we might be moving towards is, are you willing to escrow and get this solved? Either say yes, or just quit whining forever.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuy
    Please re read the thread. I didn't say shit until page three when Vegas started spouting off. If anyone should STFU it's Vegas as he has zero intentions on being in this league anyways.
    Anytime I do anything to try and quietly blend into this site, these morons just troll the shit out of me. I can't honestly be expected to just continuously ignore them. Maybe they should quit trolling at every turn? Oh, what a concept!!
    Actually I was planning on joining the league, that is until I saw you were going to be a part of it.

I won't debate this arbitrator bullshit any more in this thread. This is all about a poker league, nothing else.

Jsearles should not be allowed to benefit financially from any contest on this site until he pays his debt to me. That simple. You want to "blend in" fat ass? Pay your fucking debts then and don't be a angle shooting piece of shit.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LOL Searles fags up another thread.

It has been decided many times by the board that any winnings will be insta shipped to Vegas to repay debt, case closed faggot. IF they even let you play.

You won't get one fucking penny from this community until Vegas is paid in full.

Don't like it, fuck off.

Load Metric
    Druff to have to ship him the winnings? Druff agrees that he owes me $500 yet would not have an issue with shipping him the money for this league when he has refused to pay me?
    ???? That would like Harrah's not letting anybody that owed anyone $$$, in their tournaments unless they agreed all $$$ they win goes towards those debts.

Look if Vegas is in the league, then I see a conflict and might even vote his way.

If he is not..........................clog up a different thread, this is about the Templar getting this league together,
    not you and this debt that hi jacked how many threads now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FYI,

We are pushing the league back a week. Next Monday will be the start date. We are also adding PLO/8 to the mix. Remember if you don't know how to play, or aren't very good at the game, don't worry. You can always take that week off.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Druff to have to ship him the winnings? Druff agrees that he owes me $500 yet would not have an issue with shipping him the money for this league when he has refused to pay me?
    ???? That would like Harrah's not letting anybody that owed anyone $$$, in their tournaments unless they agreed all $$$ they win goes towards those debts.

Look if Vegas is in the league, then I see a conflict and might even vote his way.

If he is not..........................clog up a different thread, this is about the Templar getting this league together,
    I disagree with your analogy, but agree this bet shit doesn't need to be discussed anymore in this thread. I've said all I need to say. Also, since it looks like the time is going to be pushed back I will be joining.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

I disagree with your analogy, but agree this bet shit doesn't need to be discussed anymore in this thread. I've said all I need to say. Also, since it looks like the time is going to be pushed back I will be joining.
    Says who?
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Thread Information