View Poll Results: Should we wait a week to get more people/ Time change

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Should we push the start back another week to get more people?

10 50.00%
  • Should we push the start time back to 9pm?

4 20.00%
  • Keep it the way it is.

1 5.00%
  • If we moved it back to 9pm, I can't play.

2 10.00%
  • We should add 0/8 to the mix.

9 45.00%
  • I don't care either way.

2 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ***Official PFA Weekly Poker League***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Thanks again to The Templar for setting this up.

Please note that we have changed the escrowing situation to where all money will be escrowed to me. This is being done at my request, as I feel more comfortable escrowing money for all contests on PFA. If anyone holds contests in the future, please offer my PayPal address for escrow.

dandruff@pokerfraudalert.com is the address.

Thanks.
    I'm in, 5:30 or not, I will make it.
    I just sent in $ 25

Sorry just saw this Jimmy, will add you to the list tomorrow.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I thinking it is pretty overwhelming that we will do two things. 1 being pushing the start date back a week, and 2. adding 0/8 to the list of games being played.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    templar i have a new suggestion for the poll

should the scamming gook faggot jsearles be allowed to play?

i vote no lets poll this up

This isn't a freeroll so I felt it is open game. The first day I made this thread, he made a post saying that time would be good for him.

He then pm'ed me and asked me if he was allowed in the league. I told him that if it would turn people away, I would have to say no. I told him that I did see his post about the time being good for him, and that I was very surprised no one had replied to it. I told him then, to wait a couple of days, and see if anything comes of it.

When no one spoke up I said ok then, people want to beat him.
    Why not just ask how the people that are signing up for this thing feel about it, instead of just waiting to see if anyone responds to some vague post about the time being good for him, then letting him in based on that? Most people at this point probably just skip by his posts and didn't think anything of it. Or maybe they felt it wasn't even worth responding to thinking there would be no way you would let him in to begin with.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post

This isn't a freeroll so I felt it is open game. The first day I made this thread, he made a post saying that time would be good for him.

He then pm'ed me and asked me if he was allowed in the league. I told him that if it would turn people away, I would have to say no. I told him that I did see his post about the time being good for him, and that I was very surprised no one had replied to it. I told him then, to wait a couple of days, and see if anything comes of it.

When no one spoke up I said ok then, people want to beat him.
    Why not just ask how the people that are signing up for this thing feel about it, instead of just waiting to see if anyone responds to some vague post about the time being good for him, then letting him in based on that? Most people at this point probably just skip by his posts and didn't think anything of it. Or maybe they felt it wasn't even worth responding to thinking there would be no way you would let him in to begin with.
    I talked to 3 people this week about him being in, and they said they didn't give a shit. As far as people just skipping over his posts, people love to shit on him every time he posts, you know that.. If they had something to say, or really cared about him being in the league, they would of said something.
    Last edited by TheTemplar; 06-22-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FYI, I pmed Druff to see what he thinks.
    Last edited by TheTemplar; 06-22-2012 at 09:36 PM.

Load Metric
    So hypothetically Jsearles could win the poker league, I know it's highly improbable, but still... He could win this league and then be shipped the prize money by Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    So hypothetically Jsearles could win the poker league, I know it's highly improbable, but still... He could win this league and then be shipped the prize money by Druff.

He paid his money and is just a participant. He's not running it and he isn't keeping track of anything. I don't see an issue with it.

Vegas I know you want to get paid but it is pretty clear that it isn't going to happen via the board objecting to his involvement in shit like this.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    I'm with Vegas on this issue. Searles is an outcast.

I want there to be no possibility at all for him to gain anything from my participation in the league.
    I would same thing if Jerry Sandusky wanted to play in it.

The reason I didn't say this before is that I thought it was a closed case as decided in the usopen competition.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    I'm with Vegas on this issue. Searles is an outcast.

I want there to be no possibility at all for him to gain anything from my participation in the league.
    I would same thing if Jerry Sandusky wanted to play in it.

The reason I didn't say this before is that I thought it was a closed case as decided in the usopen competition.
    The US Open competition was a private deal, remember the thread? This is also a private competition being put on by TheTemplar. Therefore he can allow whomever he wants to be in this thing. He has decided to let me in, do I'm in.

And the man makes a great point. I'm in, my money is posted. You all have made it blatantly clear that you think I'm a retarded donk. So in your opinion im just donating anyways right? Don't you want my free money in the prize pool?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Its not about the money searles most people here just dont want anything to do with you because you are an attention whoring, scamming faggot.

Load Metric
    I say Fuck it let him play. If he happens to bink anything then that money shoudl goto Vegas. I think the vast majority agree that searless owes veags money and this is one way that vegas can get some of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by realchaser74 View Post
    I say Fuck it let him play. If he happens to bink anything then that money shoudl goto Vegas. I think the vast majority agree that searless owes veags money and this is one way that vegas can get some of it.
    I am willing to escrow and settle with Vegas via arbitration. Vegas is opposed to this yet all you fucking clowns just continue to insist I owe him.

And for the record, no money I win will ever be confiscated. This was personally guaranteed to me by both Druff and TheTemplar.

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels
    Its not about the money searles most people here just dont want anything to do with you because you are an attention whoring, scamming faggot.
    You don't want anything to do with me yet 50%+ of your entire activity on this whole forum is directly in response to me?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    why havent u guys found 3 arbitrators? cant be that hard

Load Metric
    Vegas is no longer a mod at DD, take your fat, scamming ass over there and play with Scottyno . I think Micon needs some posters.

Load Metric
    Another fucking thread where searles rehashes his scam?

Can't wait for all his 'those guys colluded against me in the league threads'

Are we really going down that path?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDaniels
    You don't want anything to do with me yet 50%+ of your entire activity on this whole forum is directly in response to me?
    Care to bet on that scammer ?

Obv not for money as we know you wont pay, I say under 50% of my posts are about you, you claim over 50% loser gets banned.

Either put up or shut up faggot.

Load Metric
    I try and avoid the BS/DD threads, so the Vegas grammar one I missed, .
    but one rule we should institute, until you pay the $ 25 entry, you can't vote on if jsearless can play or not

I don't care what angle he had on Vegas, this shit is escrowed, just like a normal poker tourney (where I'm sure 50 % of the people in it fucked someone over.)

I say he is in, the more the merrier at this point.

Load Metric
    but one rule we should institute, until you pay the $ 25 entry, you can't vote on if jsearless can play or not

I don't care what angle he had on Vegas, this shit is escrowed, just like a normal poker tourney (where I'm sure 50 % of the people in it fucked someone over.)

Post your money or stfu! Funny, that's exactly what I have been saying to Vegas!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Post your money or stfu! Funny, that's exactly what I have been saying to Vegas!!

ffs searles, did Druff not say that a condition of your being allowed to post at all is that you stop with this shit?

I want no part of a league where you constantly troll the crap out of the official thread. And yes my entry is confirmed. But I will gladly bow out if you are running amok.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    why havent u guys found 3 arbitrators? cant be that hard
    Let me first address this. I honestly can't believe some of you are falling for this bullshit. This whole arbitrator thing is just another angle shooting out move by Jsearles to not pay me. First off, who are these supposed arbitrators we are supposed to bring in to read a 40+ page thread to decide whether or not Jsearles lost this bet? I see him spouting off about how I won't agree to these arbitrators, yet HE HAS NOT MADE ONE ATTEMPT TO GET SOME OUTSIDE ARBITRATORS TO AGREE TO DO THIS, OR EVEN SUGGESTED ANYONE! If he is so eager to get these people, why has he not made any attempt to retain the services of anyone? And who would we agree on in the first place? English professors? Betting experts? Joe Shmo from down the block? Who???? What reputable source is going to agree to read a 40+ page thread to cast a judgement on this bullshit? Aside from that, I can just see me wasting my time finding some sort of reputable source only for Jsearles to not agree for whatever bullshit reason, and don't think that wouldn't happen for a second. WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED TO BRING IN AN OUTSIDE SOURCE IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN IT IS UNANIMOUSLY AGREED UPON BY THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE THAT JSEARLES OWES ME $500???? WHO BETTER TO MAKE THAT JUDGEMENT THAN THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY KNOW THE SITUATION AND READ THE THREAD FROM BEGINNING TO END? This whole arbitrator shit is insane, and again, just another bullshit "out" for this clown.

Now, moving on... We all agree that Jsearles lost this bet and owes me $500. Everyone agrees with this, INCLUDING THE OWNER OF THIS SITE! Am I wrong to think that if Jsearles were to win this league, the most fucked up, most hypocritical bullshit ass move would be for Druff to have to ship him the winnings? Druff agrees that he owes me $500 yet would not have an issue with shipping him the money for this league when he has refused to pay me? Am I getting that right? No fucking way Druff is ok with that, and if he is, I am now living in bazaar-o world.

Please tell me that shit isn't happening.

I don't like bitching about this shit, but this is insane.

Thread Information