Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot For Teacher!!!

Load Metric

Hot For Teacher!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ys-lawyer.html

Married science teacher, 27, who grinned in her mugshot after she was accused of having sex with a student, 17, 'was smiling because she knows she's innocent', says lawyer

Sarah Fowlkes, 27, is accused of having a sexual relationship with a teen student
    The biology teacher grinned from ear to ear in her booking photo
    Her attorney, Jason Nassour, said she looked so happy because she's innocent
    Married woman faces up to 20 years behind bars after being charged
    She was arrested and booked into jail after the allegations came to light
    Turned herself in hours after celebrating her birthday with her husband
    Fowlkes was suspended from job as a biology teacher at Lockhart High School

Sarah Fowlkes, 27, has been suspended from her job at Lockhart High School in Texas and faces up to 20 years behind bars for the alleged illicit relationship.

The Houston Chronicle reported that a school administrator contacted the police about an inappropriate relationship between a student and a teacher on March 10.
    Police say they found evidence of messages exchanged between her and the student.
    'Their contact was of a sexual nature,' said police.
    Police Chief Ernest Pedraza charged Fowlkes, with engaging in 'sexual contact with the intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of' the alleged victim, according to the San Antonio Express-News.
    She is probably the hottest teacher to date that had sexual relations with her students.

I bet she does zero time in prison not because she is innocent but because she is hot.

Ugly teachers do serious time in prison, hot teachers get off.

If you were not sexually touched by your teacher in school then you were an ugly kid.

Load Metric
    Thousand cock stare.

Comments

Wiganer: Coge

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    1001 right here bb. Show ass bb.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    17 year old GTFOH.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    If you were not sexually touched by your teacher in school then you were an ugly kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's either bad lighting or she rubbed a stick of melted butter on her face (or some man juice) but definitely splashable compared to most of these teachers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    It's either bad lighting or she rubbed a stick of melted butter on her face (or some man juice) but definitely splashable compared to most of these teachers.
    She was booked after celebrating her birthday, and she lives in Houston, TX. That's prolly alcohol sweat that hadn't evapped due to the high humidity there.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She's pretty, but I've seen hotter teachers accused of the same thing. Don't remember their names, though.

Honestly I think these cases are bullshit. At some point you need to realistically assess whether the "victim" was really a victim, and use common sense.

Boys 16+ are usually horndogs, and this is a dream come true for many of them. I have to imagine that very few of these male "victims" of teachers having sex with them at 16/17 are traumatized or mentally scarred as a result.

Sex with 16-year-olds is actually legal in many states (including Nevada), and 17 is legal in even more states.

I much more understand charging male teachers who had sex with teen girls, because often there's a manipulation/intimidation factor which comes along with that. Teen girls tend to have sex as a result of an emotional connection, whereas teen boys are just perpetually horny, so it's more reasonable to say that an adult having sex with a teen girl simply manipulated her. Also, it could never be said that a teen boy over 16 felt physically intimidated by a female teacher.

I agree these teachers should be fired, and should they ever be allowed to teach again. I'd even support some kind of criminal penalty for teachers having sexual relationships with students simply due to violating the teacher/student dynamic that every parent expects. But this shouldn't be considered rape, nor should women like this be facing many years in prison.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    She was booked after celebrating her birthday, and she lives in Houston, TX. That's prolly alcohol sweat that hadn't evapped due to the high humidity there.
    How much of a chump does her husband feel like right now?

Here he takes his hot wife out to celebrate her 27th birthday, and is all smiles, and then the police grab her and he finds out she's been banging 17-year-old boys behind his back.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hmm.. I'm changing my mind.

After seeing some of the other pics, she probably is the hottest of the teachers to get busted for this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the 1980s, shit like this was celebrated

Load Metric

After seeing some of the other pics, she probably is the hottest of the teachers to get busted for this.

And a bit trampy. (Look at her feet in this one.)

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 5360
Size:  61.2 KB

Close-up:

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1572
Size:  62.5 KB

Comments

Pooh: Tats on both feet. Classy. She'd get along with my fireplace. Rack makes up for it though.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If I was the father of one of her "victims", I would demand she get set free immediately.

Load Metric

http://www.lifestylepassion.com/15-1...with-students/

Debra Lafave
    Name:  CC838074-A174-456A-9E93-CCC2EBB72ABF-1557-0000015F0A57672E.jpeg
Views: 7683
Size:  24.6 KB

Pamela Rogers
    Name:  A79E24FF-F239-465D-99F1-5E8D43980B9F-1557-000001600AC88653.jpeg
Views: 11342
Size:  29.5 KB

Haeli Wey
    Name:  421EC325-83E8-4B96-B960-E65B2FD5DC96-1557-0000016092BF9E81.png
Views: 5684
Size:  279.2 KB

Brianne Altice
    Name:  587BA8DE-40E7-45B8-A97B-1F2605E3B740-1557-0000016145E84413.jpeg
Views: 2622
Size:  610.7 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: All excellent candidates for an after-school "special".
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    She's pretty, but I've seen hotter teachers accused of the same thing. Don't remember their names, though.

Honestly I think these cases are bullshit. At some point you need to realistically assess whether the "victim" was really a victim, and use common sense.

Boys 16+ are usually horndogs, and this is a dream come true for many of them. I have to imagine that very few of these male "victims" of teachers having sex with them at 16/17 are traumatized or mentally scarred as a result.

Sex with 16-year-olds is actually legal in many states (including Nevada), and 17 is legal in even more states.

I much more understand charging male teachers who had sex with teen girls, because often there's a manipulation/intimidation factor which comes along with that. Teen girls tend to have sex as a result of an emotional connection, whereas teen boys are just perpetually horny, so it's more reasonable to say that an adult having sex with a teen girl simply manipulated her. Also, it could never be said that a teen boy over 16 felt physically intimidated by a female teacher.

I agree these teachers should be fired, and should they ever be allowed to teach again. I'd even support some kind of criminal penalty for teachers having sexual relationships with students simply due to violating the teacher/student dynamic that every parent expects. But this shouldn't be considered rape, nor should women like this be facing many years in prison.
    Sex with 16+ should be legal and is no problem but in cases where there is a relationship where one party owes the other a duty of care, like this one, it shouldn't be allowed and there should be consequences. I agree it shouldnt be statutory rape or a serious crime with jail time but I think the offender should no longer be allowed in a position where they have to be trusted with children such as teacher, social worker, etc.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Haeli Wey wins.

Comments

jsearles22: Easily

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

Sex with 16+ should be legal and is no problem but in cases where there is a relationship where one party owes the other a duty of care, like this one, it shouldn't be allowed and there should be consequences. I agree it shouldnt be statutory rape or a serious crime with jail time but I think the offender should no longer be allowed in a position where they have to be trusted with children such as teacher, social worker, etc.
    Look at this, a liberal like Hongkonger and a conservative like me agree about something like this.

Well, partially.

I still think there's a difference in gender, and I don't love the idea of older pervs having sex with 16-year-old girls without consequence. This is because of the aforementioned "manipulation/intimidation" reason I expressed earlier, whereas with 16-year-old boys, they are likely to actually WANT to have sex with the older women.

I would like to see a criminal penalty for teachers having sex with students, but not to the extent of statutory rape penalties.

Bottom line is that nobody should get serious jail time for sex crimes where the "victim" isn't likely to have felt victimized, nor is he likely to suffer any kind of long term consequences from it.

Load Metric

Bottom line is that nobody should get serious jail time for sex crimes where the "victim" isn't likely to have felt victimized, nor is he likely to suffer any kind of long term consequences from it.
    He may permanently lose feeling in his hand after the cavalcade of high fives he's likely gotten.

Load Metric
    Victimized my ass. Every kid except one is jerking off fantasizing about that every day. The other kid is banging her.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is there a man alive who thinks tats look good on a woman, I'm sure there are but you know what I mean.
    If you're female follow this guide.
    Nose job? yes if you can afford it, it's pretty unheard of where I'm from but every celeb has this procedure done w nice results. I think this may be an under utilized procedure.
    Boob job, facial piercings, plastic surgery, tattoos? Never ever.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-23-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Thread Information