Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 154

Thread: Terrorist Attack in London

  1. #1
    Silver MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    213
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    914

    Terrorist Attack in London

    It's all kicking off here. In the vicinity but safe. Reports atm of 12 down and 2 dead.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    this is being reported on cnn so it's either fake news or he could be brown

  4. #4
    I bet it was the lutherans.

  5. #5
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1251
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,919
    Definitely a lone wolf Islamic job. Possibly HOPEFULLY only one woman killed.

    We were overdue an attack and today it came. Thankfully we're an island and have sensible gun control laws so only damage he could do was with his vehicle and knife.

    MI5/6 are best of the best. Was a helluva run we've had before today happened. And other than the car he was driving. The most dangerous weapon the cunt could muster up was a fucking kitchen knife.

  6. #6
    Isn't diversity great?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Definitely a lone wolf Islamic job. Possibly HOPEFULLY only one woman killed.

    We were overdue an attack and today it came. Thankfully we're an island and have sensible gun control laws so only damage he could do was with his vehicle and knife.

    MI5/6 are best of the best. Was a helluva run we've had before today happened. And other than the car he was driving. The most dangerous weapon the cunt could muster up was a fucking kitchen knife.


    hey that's wonderful that you folks are so good at anti-terrorism and gun-control!

    now we here in the USA know where to send our turn-aways

    enjoy!

    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 03-22-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  8. #8
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1251
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,919
    Pic of the terrorist who was shot by police.


    Think we can rule out the IRA



  9. #9
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1251
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Definitely a lone wolf Islamic job. Possibly HOPEFULLY only one woman killed.

    We were overdue an attack and today it came. Thankfully we're an island and have sensible gun control laws so only damage he could do was with his vehicle and knife.

    MI5/6 are best of the best. Was a helluva run we've had before today happened. And other than the car he was driving. The most dangerous weapon the cunt could muster up was a fucking kitchen knife.


    hey that wonderful that you folks are so good at anti-terrorism and gun-control!

    now we here in the USA know where to send our turn-aways

    enjoy!


    At least 100 people will be murdered by a gun today in America.


    Good luck!

  10. #10
    Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Reputation
    1164
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    ☆BIG REPUTATION☆ Only poster in PFA history to average over 1 rep/post with 1K+ posts.
    Posts
    10,588
    lonewolf terrorist nutjob
    Take me down to the Parvati City where the reps are green and the girls are pretty. Take me home.

    STILL the most posts deleted. STILL the FBI is harassing me. STILL double the reputation of any poster. STILL quadruple the rep/post ratio of any poster. STILL BGC.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    lonewolf terrorist nutjob
    Exactly one year since that Belgium bollox. Wonder what they will cook up for us next year.




  12. #12
    Gold ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    274
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post



    hey that wonderful that you folks are so good at anti-terrorism and gun-control!

    now we here in the USA know where to send our turn-aways

    enjoy!


    At least 100 people will be murdered by a gun today in America.


    Good luck!
    By your math that puts the total murders by firearm in the USA at over 36,500+ with your 100+ a day. The answer is nowhere that high you limey bastard. It's less then half that for ALL murders. Total murders in the USA By all methods including gun knife or any other method is right around 14,000. (That number comes from the FBI by the way the last numbers available obviously came under a gun control administration so they weren't even deflated for some whacky NRA conspiracy you might pretend to believe).

    Today's lesson don't throw asinine stats up with zero backup for them. You will be called down and out for your bullshit facts.

     
    Comments
      
      GrenadaRoger: In Arizona guns/knives are right! 2nd Amend Rules
      
      Tegnation22:
    Rule #1 in EMS: One way or another the bleeding will eventually stop..

  13. #13
    Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Reputation
    691
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    lonewolf terrorist nutjob

    Just once, can it be a werewolf terrorist nutjob? One fuccin time?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

  14. #14
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    728
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post



    At least 100 people will be murdered by a gun today in America.


    Good luck!
    By your math that puts the total murders by firearm in the USA at over 36,500+ with your 100+ a day. The answer is nowhere that high you limey bastard. It's less then half that for ALL murders. Total murders in the USA By all methods including gun knife or any other method is right around 14,000. (That number comes from the FBI by the way the last numbers available obviously came under a gun control administration so they weren't even deflated for some whacky NRA conspiracy you might pretend to believe).

    Today's lesson don't throw asinine stats up with zero backup for them. You will be called down and out for your bullshit facts.
    Congratulations! only 30 people will be murderd with a firearm in the US today

    https://www.reference.com/government...e42c4182d89232

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: Deserving of much red
    jet flyin son of a gun

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Pic of the terrorist who was shot by police.


    Think we can rule out the IRA


    There are lots of blacks with Irish names in the USA, like Shaquille O'Neal. Due to interbreeding between former slaves and Irish immigrants. Nothing like that in the UK I guess?

  16. #16
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    728
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,839
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Pic of the terrorist who was shot by police.


    Think we can rule out the IRA


    There are lots of blacks with Irish names in the USA, like Shaquille O'Neal. Due to interbreeding between former slaves and Irish immigrants. Nothing like that in the UK I guess?
    Who the fuck did Alfred Blues ancestors interbreed with to get that last name.
    jet flyin son of a gun

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post



    At least 100 people will be murdered by a gun today in America.


    Good luck!
    By your math that puts the total murders by firearm in the USA at over 36,500+ with your 100+ a day. The answer is nowhere that high you limey bastard. It's less then half that for ALL murders. Total murders in the USA By all methods including gun knife or any other method is right around 14,000. (That number comes from the FBI by the way the last numbers available obviously came under a gun control administration so they weren't even deflated for some whacky NRA conspiracy you might pretend to believe).

    Today's lesson don't throw asinine stats up with zero backup for them. You will be called down and out for your bullshit facts.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    lonewolf terrorist nutjob

    Just once, can it be a werewolf terrorist nutjob? One fuccin time?

  20. #20
    Silver MrTickle's Avatar
    Reputation
    213
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    914
    The reason that "cop murdered" is a story in London is because it's so fucking rare. Guns will make it easier and more common. No thanks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Five dead in Canada terrorist attack
    By Lord of the Fraud in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-31-2017, 01:22 PM
  2. Terrorist Attack in Belgium
    By superallah in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-29-2016, 12:10 PM
  3. possible terrorist attack at super bowl
    By mulva in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2015, 01:35 PM
  4. Move to London, where to play?
    By system.out.println in forum Casinos & Las Vegas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2015, 08:03 AM
  5. Just another day in London [pics]
    By cmoney in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •