Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to get on the FRANKEN train

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

i'll take it. to be clear i'm not saying the constitution is a perverse document/s, but ideals that were paramount then do necessarily not fit today. people use it to justify actions that are less acceptable today , but hey, it's in the constitution. time for a new menu

hey ney
    You sound like an even bigger faggot than your normal faggot sound when you talk like this. What a dorky thing to say without at least getting specific. I love the right to bare arms. If you made yourself known I'd trap you into an excuse for me to legally shoot you dead lmao.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    you don't seem to understand a lot of what i say, too bad, not interested in your duel fantasies.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Compared to the globalist, corporatist shit that it would be replaced with, no thanks.

Pay for your own shit, stay the fuck off my lawn.
    The American taxpayer subsidized your lawn.
    I am the American taxpayer, so you are right.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

You sound like an even bigger faggot than your normal faggot sound when you talk like this. What a dorky thing to say without at least getting specific. I love the right to bare arms. If you made yourself known I'd trap you into an excuse for me to legally shoot you dead lmao.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    you don't seem to understand a lot of what i say, too bad, not interested in your duel fantasies.

Yeah that's probably on me. I read 10 percent of your posts tops. Out of curiosity which part of the Constitution were you talking about if it wasn't the part where you want idiocracy authorities to have more guns and citizens to have less guns since I was so wrong.

And I don't know about duel fantasies but I do have dual fantasies.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 03-23-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    These rural counties voted for a billionaire city slicker from new york city who gave zero fucks about anyone but himself. Instead of finding out why, the Democratic party has just decided that those voters are idiots and they've decided to stay with the same message that failed in 2016, and the same regressive ideology that has continued to fail.

The only way Donald J Trump isn't president in 2021 is if he died/assassinated and another Republican was elected.

The problem is that libtards are so delusional that they think the current paradigm shift started after Hillary lost in 2016, when in reality it started way before that.
    In a bubble you can justify this statement but if you start looking at other facts it falls apart. The US is not a radically religiously right, fuck the poor, white corporate power supporting country as President Bannon seems to think.

The popular vote proves that on it's own. Not only did the Liberals win the popular vote but they did it despite their hardest efforts not to. They ran a terrible establishment woman with huge negative baggage using a terrible campaign strategy while at the same time alienating a significant portion of their base. That, coupled with over confidence led to lower turnout as well as fuck the establishment Trump votes. They were way over confident and were swinging for the fences while laughing at their opposition and drinking shots between innings. They fucked up and beat themselves.

Couple that with running against an effective Russian influence using a reality TV huckster that trolled his way to victory. He is already being exposed as a lying, self serving, low intellectual fraud. The party will jettison him soon.

The repubs won in a perfect storm and aren't nearly the established dominate party you like to portray them as. The pendulum will swing hard next round.
    The popular vote proved nothing. The election wasn't about popular vote, and thus Trump (wisely) did not campaign in high population centers were he knew he was losing for sure, such as California and New York. Therefore, he got crushed in those places far worse than he likely would have if he put any kind of effort.

Saying, "Hillary actually won because she got more votes" is like a losing baseball team saying, "We actually won the game because we got more hits!"

If the contest wasn't for popular votes, then a candidate's success shouldn't be judged upon that.

I don't have the faith that Mintjewlips has regarding Trump winning a second term. I wouldn't even be surprised if he quit on his own before the end of his first term.

However, he is correct that the most of the left still doesn't understand why they lost, and is likely to repeat the same mistakes until they do some honest soul searching. If Trump remains unpopular, yes, that will give the left an automatic boost, but that will only be temporary. They will start losing again if they remain with their terrible strategy used in 2016, which essentially involved telling the average American that he's stupid, racist, and ignorant, and that his problems don't really exist.

Trump is somewhat of a charlatan and did bullshit a lot of his supporters. However, he was able to get away with it because he at least gave off the impression that he was listening to their problems and concerns.

The Democrats' strategy was to tell these same voters, "You don't have any problems, everything's great, everything Obama did was great, and if you think otherwise it's because you were brainwashed by right wing fanatics. Oh, and here's a long list of rich celebrities who agree with us!"

I'm not seeing evidence that the left has learned from their mistakes. All I'm hearing now is that they just needed a super-progressive candidate and they would have crushed. Totally delusional.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Somehow Al Franken got a pass for achieving notoriety via a ridiculous gay
    caricature. Amazing what the left will overlook when it's one of their own.
    In which runs of this skit did Al Franken's character indicate his sexual preference? Or are you simply equating emotionally self-absorded and insecure with being gay?
    It wasn't directly stated, but it was highly implied, right down to the intentional lisp and super-effeminate mannerisms.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

In a bubble you can justify this statement but if you start looking at other facts it falls apart. The US is not a radically religiously right, fuck the poor, white corporate power supporting country as President Bannon seems to think.

The popular vote proves that on it's own. Not only did the Liberals win the popular vote but they did it despite their hardest efforts not to. They ran a terrible establishment woman with huge negative baggage using a terrible campaign strategy while at the same time alienating a significant portion of their base. That, coupled with over confidence led to lower turnout as well as fuck the establishment Trump votes. They were way over confident and were swinging for the fences while laughing at their opposition and drinking shots between innings. They fucked up and beat themselves.

Couple that with running against an effective Russian influence using a reality TV huckster that trolled his way to victory. He is already being exposed as a lying, self serving, low intellectual fraud. The party will jettison him soon.

The repubs won in a perfect storm and aren't nearly the established dominate party you like to portray them as. The pendulum will swing hard next round.
    The popular vote proved nothing. The election wasn't about popular vote, and thus Trump (wisely) did not campaign in high population centers were he knew he was losing for sure, such as California and New York. Therefore, he got crushed in those places far worse than he likely would have if he put any kind of effort.

Saying, "Hillary actually won because she got more votes" is like a losing baseball team saying, "We actually won the game because we got more hits!"

If the contest wasn't for popular votes, then a candidate's success shouldn't be judged upon that.

I don't have the faith that Mintjewlips has regarding Trump winning a second term. I wouldn't even be surprised if he quit on his own before the end of his first term.

However, he is correct that the most of the left still doesn't understand why they lost, and is likely to repeat the same mistakes until they do some honest soul searching. If Trump remains unpopular, yes, that will give the left an automatic boost, but that will only be temporary. They will start losing again if they remain with their terrible strategy used in 2016, which essentially involved telling the average American that he's stupid, racist, and ignorant, and that his problems don't really exist.

Trump is somewhat of a charlatan and did bullshit a lot of his supporters. However, he was able to get away with it because he at least gave off the impression that he was listening to their problems and concerns.

The Democrats' strategy was to tell these same voters, "You don't have any problems, everything's great, everything Obama did was great, and if you think otherwise it's because you were brainwashed by right wing fanatics. Oh, and here's a long list of rich celebrities who agree with us!"

I'm not seeing evidence that the left has learned from their mistakes. All I'm hearing now is that they just needed a super-progressive candidate and they would have crushed. Totally delusional.
    The electoral college component is unnecessary and adds one more needless confusing step that is now your ongoing election campaigns and your ongoing wars. For Americans to buy the sizzle is what surprises me however. It's been land of get what ya can however possible for so long you'd think you might recognize what you were buying into. Nothing compares to what has come to power and the shit is going to hit the fan, then the wall, not that Juan, but you know until it hits your coveted pocketbooks. I say split the country into 4 squares and have at it like Iraq, Iran et al.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Just so we're all on the same page.

The plan is to replace as many corporate Democrats as we can w justice Democrats. Sound far fetched? Is this a pipe dream?
    I thought so too until I took a closer look. This movement is already a well funded, well oiled machine. No more Clinton/Obama type candidates. The one thing that keeps me up at night is the "because she's a woman" voters. I hope I'm overest. their numbers but those womens marches, they're extremely vulnerable to MSM propaganda.
    A fired up Cenk explains.

Replace or hand Republicans more landslide victories.

I actually fear for Cenk's safety once they figure out we're not fucking around.
    It wasn't directly stated, but it was highly implied, right down to the intentional lisp and super-effeminate mannerisms.
    This was so annoying, I still can't stand listening to Franken. This DQ'S him from being a serious cand. for POTUS IMO.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 03-23-2017 at 04:20 AM.

Load Metric

In which runs of this skit did Al Franken's character indicate his sexual preference? Or are you simply equating emotionally self-absorded and insecure with being gay?
    Uhhh... That's how the skit indirectly poked fun at bigots. Because bigots would *assume* the character was gay because of those displayed mannerisms.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Sadly, great speeches are probably the most important quality for a POTUS cand.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

So you're saying that Trump is a con man and got away with it because he is a con man. I assumed it was implied but what do i know. Is that the part the generic left still doesn't understand? Or is it the reliance on things like nostalgia, fear and hate. Maybe the need to create a cult like following or the importance of simple words/ideas and repetition. Or could it be allocating more resources to massive disinformation campaigns and if you happen to lack those resources then clearly there's nothing wrong in get a hand from friendly foreign governments. Are these the things that the left should learn?

Just lie, cheat and deny your way to the white house. Who knew that telling people what they want to hear was effective or that the game gets a lot easier when you stop caring about the rules (apparently not everyone, no idea how).

Comments

MumblesBadly: Pretty much.

Load Metric
    Al Franken delivers an epic takedown of Trump and the GOP. And amazingly, I found myself LMAO at times watching this and hearing the searing digs at Trump. Enjoy!

Comments

ToasterOven: al
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Al Franken delivers an epic takedown of Trump and the GOP. And amazingly, I found myself LMAO at times watching this and hearing the searing digs at Trump. Enjoy!

Al Franken is an unfunny jerk, a no talent assclown and an empty suit.

Comments

big dick: gotta do it

tyde: leave it up to mumbles to green rep a toolbox retard like al franken

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Al Franken is an unfunny jerk, a no talent assclown and an empty suit.
    Al Franken can't help that you are too dense to understand how funny this takedown is. I'm guessing that you also think that "sea-monkeys" sold through ads in the back of comic books were actual monkeys. But I'll give you an out on that matter. Here's a reminder:

Name:  IMG_6058.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  98.9 KB

And no cheating by googling before responding.

Bronze
    Load Metric

He is a comic genius. Listen to this takedown of Bill O'Reilly, in the homiest polite confused sounding manner, eviscerating him and making O'Reilly explode in anger, all while aw-shucksing it like he has no idea why O'Reilly is mad.

This is an amazing performance.

Franken starts at 1:12 in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  trainwreck2-690x350.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  89.8 KB

Comments

SrslySirius: rofl

BlunderMaker:
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information