Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brianna Wu for Congress

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Are you implying that you have referred to others as "freaks" based on similar bigoted/emotionally abusive behavior absent an umcommon sexual/gender proclivity? Meaning, if male/John Flynt had not become female/Brianna Wu, would the abusive behavior towards others and exaggerated display of victimhood have sufficiently qualified John Flynt as a "freak" per your internal definition?
    I've called David Sklansky a "freak and a weird dude".
    And from the PFA stories I've heard about him, it was because of an unusual sexual preference (mentally handicapped woman who he has dress up like a little girl). From this example, it sounds like the key characteristic that motivates the "freak" label for you is an unusual sexual proclivity.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    ERROR! it's not a sexual proclivity retard. If you want to troll with SJW stuff start by lobotomizing because you'll never walk that minefield on your own power.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Dude, I don't "hate" anyone. Just the stupid or selfish things they do.

And your explanation of why you referred to Flynt/Wu as a "freak" is rather creative, but doesn't pass the smell test. Because the many abhorent behaviors you refer to, absent the sex change, would *not* warrant calling someone a "freak". "Pathological", or "psychotic", surely. But I am 99.9% sure that you would not have referred to Flynt/Wu as a "freak" absent the sex change. But I welcome being corrected on this matter if you can find previous posts about others where you refer to them as a "freak" based on similar behaviors absent a sex change. Absent that, your explanation is suspect as a post-Freudian-slip rationalization.
    The freak thing describes Brianna's entire being.

I would not describe the average transsexual as a freak.

He is one of those transsexuals who obviously looks like one, and just didn't really have the natural looks to become a convincing female.

But that's honestly not what I meant when I used the term "freak". It was behavioral.

i think i have found what i needed here. (in all caps bc i would for sure scream this at you)

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF A MAN DOESN'T HAVE THE NATRUAL LOOK TO BECOME FEMALE. TO YOU, ARE THE ONLY TRANS PEOPLE WORTHY OF BEING TRANS ARE THE ONES WHO CAN PULL IT OFF?

like seriously druff. why even include this statement in your post. you truly do not give a fuck about other people.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

He is one of those transsexuals who obviously looks like one, and just didn't really have the natural looks to become a convincing female.

But that's honestly not what I meant when I used the term "freak". It was behavioral.

i think i have found what i needed here. (in all caps bc i would for sure scream this at you)

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER IF A MAN DOESN'T HAVE THE NATRUAL LOOK TO BECOME FEMALE. TO YOU, ARE THE ONLY TRANS PEOPLE WORTHY OF BEING TRANS ARE THE ONES WHO CAN PULL IT OFF?

like seriously druff. why even include this statement in your post. you truly do not give a fuck about other people.
    I was waiting for someone else to make this comment. But at least he tries to believe he isn't a bigot. That's worth something, at least, right?

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 230
Size:  57.4 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    tldr liberal men can't get girls so they become girls themselves.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I knew some liberals and/or SJWs would get mad about this one.

But let's think about this logically.

Trans people claim they feel a different gender than they were born. Okay, fine. I can easily believe that.

So why do they transition? They do so because they want the physical to match the mental.

If all of the expense and trouble of transitioning (and there's a lot of both) doesn't yield the desired result, why do it?

If you go through all of that and still see a man in a dress when you look in the mirror, and if the general public also sees a man in a dress, you haven't accomplished what you've tried.

I'm not saying they need to be convincing AND pretty. I'm saying they just need to be able to pass as a woman, or it's really a waste of money and effort.

I do actually feel bad for those who want to transition but were born with the wrong face/body type for it to really work. But if that's the case, one should be honest with oneself and not bother.

It's their body and they are welcome to do what they want with it, but going through the expensive and stressful process of transitioning is a mistake if it won't yield results.

Btw there are plenty of studies that trans people have an incredibly high rate of suicide, even after transitioning. I have to imagine some of this comes from the frustration of putting out so much effort and money to transition (not to mention rejection from friends and family), only to still look male when it's all done.

Comments

BlunderMaker: tranny's and tranny sympathizers will tell you the suicide rate is because of "internalized transphobia" -- these people are batshit

Load Metric
    Btw there are plenty of studies that trans people have an incredibly high rate of suicide, even after transitioning. I have to imagine some of this comes from the frustration of putting out so much effort and money to transition (not to mention rejection from friends and family), only to still look male when it's all done.
    http://www.sexchangeregret.com

It's a terrible thing. These people are mentally ill and the solution isn't to indulge their delusions. A man who thinks he is a woman should be treated like a man who thinks he's Abraham Lincoln. They are both equally in denial of reality.

What our society does instead is to try and mold reality to fit the delusional mindset of the trans woman. This doesn't fix anything because the trans woman will never really truly be what they desire to be or think they are. You can't turn a man into a woman or a woman into man-- regardless of how much taxpayer money is shelled out to enforce bathroom laws and mutilate genitals.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are an ignorant bigot who has a grammar school understanding of sexuality.

Load Metric

Name:  pee-wee-Paul-Reubens-2.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  2.44 MB

Load Metric

Trans people claim they feel a different gender than they were born. Okay, fine. I can easily believe that.

So why do they transition? They do so because they want the physical to match the mental.

If all of the expense and trouble of transitioning (and there's a lot of both) doesn't yield the desired result, why do it?

If you go through all of that and still see a man in a dress when you look in the mirror, and if the general public also sees a man in a dress, you haven't accomplished what you've tried.

I'm not saying they need to be convincing AND pretty. I'm saying they just need to be able to pass as a woman, or it's really a waste of money and effort.

I do actually feel bad for those who want to transition but were born with the wrong face/body type for it to really work. But if that's the case, one should be honest with oneself and not bother.

It's their body and they are welcome to do what they want with it, but going through the expensive and stressful process of transitioning is a mistake if it won't yield results.

ohhh ok. sooo. let me see. don't do something that will help you mentally and makes you happy bc the general public won't believe it.

cmon Daniel. you can do better. me pointing out your blatant ignorance (let's face it, these are the views of my 82 year old senile grandmother who still calls black people schvartzas) does not make me an SJW by any means. it just means i can see through your ignorance and lack of understanding and tolerance for anyone who isn't a white american neoconservative like yourself.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    ohhh ok. sooo. let me see. don't do something that will help you mentally and makes you happy bc the general public won't believe it.

cmon Daniel. you can do better. me pointing out your blatant ignorance (let's face it, these are the views of my 82 year old senile grandmother who still calls black people schvartzas) does not make me an SJW by any means. it just means i can see through your ignorance and lack of understanding and tolerance for anyone who isn't a white american neoconservative like yourself.
    The point, genius, is that it doesn't make them happy long term. It's beyond "tolerance" to demand society indulge the fantasy that a man who lops his cock off and takes hormones is a woman. Doesn't work that way, chief.
    Last edited by BlunderMaker; 03-24-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BlunderMaker View Post

The point, genius, is that it doesn't make them happy long term. It's beyond "tolerance" to demand society indulge the fantasy that a man who lops his cock off and takes hormones is a woman. Doesn't work that way, chief.

hey Dan!

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You said that transitioning "helps mentally". In some cases, yes, but in many cases it does not.

The suicide rate for trans people is very high, both before and after transitioning.

Why do you think that is?

I believe it's because they exchange one problem for another. Initially, they are men who are generally accepted by society but hate themselves for being in the wrong body. However, after transitioning, they are likely to face lots of non-acceptance problems (family, friends, co-workers, strangers) who see them as some sort of weirdo.

Now, family/friend rejection is unfortunately inevitable to some degree, no matter how well they pass as a woman. However, I think the real problem comes from being completely rejected/avoided by everyone they encounter, and that only occurs to the ones who can't pass as a woman. Thus, these people are miserable and eventually some of them kill themselves, despite having become the woman they always wanted to be.

Here's an example.

Say John is a gay man who feels female, and becomes Jane. However, John was 6'3" with wide shoulders, masculine facial features, and a deep voice. Despite years of hormone therapy and surgeries, "Jane" still looks like John in a dress.

Jane finds herself rejected by her parents and many of her friends, but says to herself, "This sucks, but I'll just start a new life with new people who won't judge me."

Jane moves to a new city to start fresh.

However, Jane keeps getting turned down for jobs for no apparent reason. Jane keeps seeing people stare at her on the street, some of them pointing when they think she's not looking. Jane gets placed in the back corner of restaurants when she asks for a table.

Jane has problems making friends. People are polite on the surface, but clearly feel uncomfortable around her.

Jane realizes that people don't see her as a woman. They see her as a freak.

Jane tries her hand at dating. Men don't want her. Even the ones who like trans girls don't want her because she's not pretty and can't pass. Gay men don't want her because they now see her as too feminine.

Alone and sad, Jane finally overdoes on pain pills, and that's all she wrote.

You can say the above is society's fault for not being "accepting" of non-passing trans people like Jane, but that's unrealistic. You can't legislate feelings. You can't legislate dating preferences or friendship choices.

Now let's look at the above story if John was 5'6", of slight build, had a naturally feminine-looking face, and a high voice for a man. In this case, Jane would likely be able to pass as a woman after hormone therapy.

Jane would still have issues with existing family and friends, but in general society, nobody would treat Jane as a freak, because they wouldn't be able to tell that Jane was once John. Jane could blend into society as a normal woman. No issues with getting jobs, making friends, or being treated like a weirdo while out in public. The only people who would have to know about Jane's past life would be people she dates, and even that would be far easier because there are plenty of dudes out there seeking trans, provided they look feminine.

In the above scenario, passing Jane could have a relatively normal and happy life, and thus is much less likely to commit suicide or feel isolated.

To deny the above is a denial of reality.

Unfortunately, the left's whole "Everyone is equal, everyone is beautiful, everyone is wonderful" narrative sounds great, but fails in real life. This leads some burly, masculine men who feel female to believe they can find happiness on the other side of the transition rainbow, and then all they find is misery, for the reasons stated above. If they had someone to take them aside and tell them, "Look, it's up to you, and I know you FEEL female, but you'll never look female no matter how hard you try, so keep that in mind before you do this", perhaps they wouldn't make that mistake.

However, saying such a thing is considered transphobic and hateful, even if you're doing it out of concern, because the left wants everyone to feel beautiful and completely unrestricted.

Just like those who can't sing shouldn't try out for American Idol on national TV, those who won't be able to pass as female shouldn't attempt to transition if they want to be happy.

Load Metric
    here's something I find interesting....

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/...hen_gamergate/

cliffs: she denies being transgender. that I don't understand at all.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

You said that transitioning "helps mentally". In some cases, yes, but in many cases it does not.

The suicide rate for trans people is very high, both before and after transitioning.

this is not politically correct (to the extreme), but the fact that there is such a ridiculously high suicide rate for trans people may be because anyone that would physically mutilate their bodies to feel good about themselves may be mentally ill to begin with.

not really a ben shapiro fan, but an interesting back and forth on this issue during one of his lectures

Load Metric
    What's really good right now though Elizabeth changsworth

Banned
    Load Metric
    here's something I find interesting....

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/...hen_gamergate/

cliffs: she denies being transgender.
    That's not what that post says.

I don't understand at all.
    Correct.

Comments

Tellafriend: newsflash

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Beat me to it, Srsly.

Yeah, Larry, that's not what Brianna was saying in that Reddit.

Interesting find, though, I'll give you that.

Basically she is saying, "I'm not responding to allegations of being trans because that degrades all trans women. We need to be seen as women, and not as a subset of women, so I'm refusing to give attention to the issue."

Of course, that's a huge cop out, because Brianna's entire notoriety came from supposedly being a victimized female game developer. Even if Brianna was really harassed like she claims (much of which was disproved), it wasn't for being a woman, as the supposed alt-right abusers would see her as a man. So this isn't about feminism or misogyny. Perhaps transphobia (though more likely douchebag-phobia), but definitely not misogyny. Oddly, Brianna has even admitted before that she doesn't believe any of this was about transphobia!

So Brianna's refusal to at least acknowledge being trans is pretty much just her avoiding this salient point regarding what a phony she is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

this is not politically correct (to the extreme), but the fact that there is such a ridiculously high suicide rate for trans people may be because anyone that would physically mutilate their bodies to feel good about themselves may be mentally ill to begin with.

not really a ben shapiro fan, but an interesting back and forth on this issue during one of his lectures

Let's assume for a moment that being trans/desiring a sex change operation is a "mental illness". What alternative therapy to a sex change operation/gender reassignment would you suggest to treat such an illness?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Let's assume for a moment that being trans/desiring a sex change operation is a "mental illness". What alternative therapy to a sex change operation/gender reassignment would you suggest to treat such an illness?
    i'm obv not qualified to suggest a therapy and i'm not even criticizing their decisions. i'm only saying that there may be more to the absurdly high suicide rate of trans people than the fact that they don't feel accepted in society.

just a hunch, but if someone believes they were born to the wrong gender (and especially if they go on to mutilate themselves accordingly), i'm guessing there is a decent chance they're dealing with some serious underlying mental issues (e.g., depression, anxiety, etc.)

Thread Information