Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brianna Wu for Congress

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Brianna Wu for Congress

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/1....co/R2XEiL9B3t

Required reading: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Brianna_Wu

The strangest part is how the media goes along with Brianna with covering up that she's a transsexual.

Brianna was born John Walker Flynt and transitioned after becoming an adult.

The NY Times does not mention this, nor does any other media source covering her run for Congress.

Why?

There are zero transsexuals in Congress right now. Shouldn't this be a big deal?

It's not covered because Brianna never talks about being trans, and for the most part it's an open secret, especially because in his previous life, he was banned from his school newspaper for racist and homophobic slurs against other staff members.

This freak is actually a hero to SJWs related to the Gamergate movement, which she exploited for money and publicity.

Load Metric
    Honestly I was perfectly willing to sign off on all this until I saw the word gamergate.

That's just a bridge too far for me.

Comments

lvpkr1009: More posts like this...I actually laughed for some reason
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The strangest part is how the media goes along with Brianna with covering up that she's a transsexual.

The NY Times does not mention this, nor does any other media source covering her run for Congress.

Why?

There are zero transsexuals in Congress right now. Shouldn't this be a big deal?

It's not covered because Brianna never talks about being trans, and for the most part it's an open secret, especially because in his previous life, he was banned from his school newspaper for racist and homophobic slurs against other staff members.

This freak is actually a hero to SJWs related to the Gamergate movement, which she exploited for money and publicity.
    Name:  frabz-ahh--what-the-fuck-is-that-10c438.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  63.4 KB

Comments

LarryLaffer:

Load Metric
    Name:  austin-powers-a-man-baby-300x259.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  33.8 KB

Reminds me of this scene

Comments

big dick: lol

Load Metric
    Maybe this is superficial, but her knees are causing the bile in my stomach to churn. Looks like if Agent Smith from the Matrix did the mouth seal move, but to a shaven beave.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Load Metric

Why?

Because it doesn't matter to her? If it doesn't matter to her, why should it matter to us? Just another person getting into politics.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

Because it doesn't matter to her? If it doesn't matter to her, why should it matter to us? Just another person getting into politics.
    Of course it should matter.

Whenever a member of a previously excluded/discriminated against group makes it into a high political office, that should be noted and celebrated. It's the same reason it was considered so historic when Barack Obama was elected as the first black President.

However, that's not even the main point here.

Brianna Wu is a fraud.

She catapulted from total obscurity to relative fame due to Gamergate.

In Gamergate, Brianna claimed to be one of the victims -- supposedly threatened and harassed due to being a female game developer.

Brianna also made lots of money from this supposed victimhood, and is continuing to draw $1400/month in donations for doing nothing, based upon her self-declared (and already debunked) victimhood.

But even on its surface, Brianna's story has huge holes.

Brianna claims she was harassed and threatened due to being a female in gaming, yet all of Brianna's enemies/trolls do not consider her female. Go read the negativity about Brianna all over the web. Plenty of criticism for her actions. Plenty of criticism for her lies. Plenty of criticism for her opportunism. Plenty of criticism for her racist/homophobic past. Plenty of anti-trans slurs. But I can't find a single attack on her for being a female in gaming, because anyone who is misogynistic/bigoted would see her as a man, not as a female!

From this you might infer that Brianna was initially harassed and threatened for being a trans in gaming, but that's incorrect. Brianna herself, who avoids talking about being trans, reluctantly admitted during an interview that none of the harassment she received was due to being trans. It was all supposedly due to being female.

So we're supposed to believe that the alt-right neckbeard gamers were totally okay with her being a trans game developer, but were extremely offended by that also making her a female developer. Give me a break.

So why did Brianna claim "harassment for being female" instead of the much more believable "harassment for being trans"?

Because only a tiny percentage of the population is trans, and Gamergate was all about discrimination against females. There was no attention or money in claiming to be a victimized trans person, so Brianna instead invented a different narrative. With half the population being female, and with SJWs donating money to female "vicitms" of Gamergate like they were feeding starving children in Africa, Brianna wanted on that gravy train.

And so the "I'm so victimized for being a woman" narrative was invented, and the trans part was carefully swept aside so as to avoid pesky questions from anyone who didn't know or realize what was going on.

How can the NY Times, supposedly a beacon of hard-hitting, fact-based journalism (lol), overlook the trans thing when doing an article about a Congressional candidate whose fame came from supposedly being persecuted FOR BEING FEMALE but not for being trans?

In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a single trans person in this country who will claim they were a victim of gender discrimination but not trans discrimination.

If Brianna runs as a trans woman, and claims to have been a victim of misogynists, it brings up the obvious question of, "Wait, how can you say it was misogyny if those people probably didn't see you as female?"

So Brianna just never talks about being trans, and the liberal media outlets sucking her off also refuse to mention it.

Comments

lvpkr1009: Hahaha didn't read after the first paragraph...if it's not a big deal to "her" than I don't give a shit...too lazy to change this to red rep

Load Metric
    Also if we are being blunt, the democratic party needs better optics than a Gamergate fuckup at the pulpit and I chose the word 'needs' carefully there.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  16-mayim-bialik-silo.w245.h368.png
Views: 735
Size:  35.8 KB

Comments

Dan Druff: haha tough but fair

Load Metric
    Druff, your second -- and long-winded -- screed would carry much merit if but for one thing: Your accidentally revealed bigotry towards Flynt/Wu per this closing sentence in your original post:

And you prolly thought you were one of those enlightened/socially tolerant conservatives. Oh, well.

Comments

El Gallo: exactly
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Name:  16-mayim-bialik-silo.w245.h368.png
Views: 735
Size:  35.8 KB

I KNEW SHE LOOKED FAMILIAR.

That's Blossom!!!
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    before she was blossom....

Name:  TE7Nh8catG3ta7_1_a.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  17.3 KB
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    chin looks like it's made of silly puddy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff, your second -- and long-winded -- screed would carry much merit if but for one thing: Your accidentally revealed bigotry towards Flynt/Wu per this closing sentence in your original post:

And you prolly thought you were one of those enlightened/socially tolerant conservatives. Oh, well.
    I thought you hate SJWs. Why are you acting like one?

"Freak" can mean many things. I'm not calling Brianna a freak because of being trans.

I'm calling Brianna a freak because of the psychotic and pathological way that she's acted, dating all the way back to college when she was banned from the school newspaper for calling other students "sand n-word" and "dykes". (Brianna was John Walker when this happened, btw.)

This is an unstable and dishonest person, and rags like the NY Times shouldn't be glorifying her as a female Gamergate victim trying to fight the system by running for Congress.

This is yet another attention whore move.

Did you read the encyclopediadramatica link I posted in the OP?

Comments

Tellafriend: I'm calling Brianna a freak b/c she's a trans - Jesus what has happened to our country.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    With that said, she's up against a fairly well liked incumbent (Stephen Lynch) within her own party, and will get crushed in the primary anyway.

Load Metric

"Freak" can mean many things. I'm not calling Brianna a freak because of being trans.

I'm calling Brianna a freak because of the psychotic and pathological way that she's acted, dating all the way back to college when she was banned from the school newspaper for calling other students "sand n-words" and "dykes". (Brianna was John Walker when this happened, btw.)

This is an unstable and dishonest person, and rags like the NY Times shouldn't be glorifying her as a female Gamergate victim trying to fight the system by running for Congress.

Dude, I don't "hate" anyone. Just the stupid or selfish things they do.

And your explanation of why you referred to Flynt/Wu as a "freak" is rather creative, but doesn't pass the smell test. Because the many abhorent behaviors you refer to, absent the sex change, would *not* warrant calling someone a "freak". "Pathological", or "psychotic", surely. But I am 99.9% sure that you would not have referred to Flynt/Wu as a "freak" absent the sex change. But I welcome being corrected on this matter if you can find previous posts about others where you refer to them as a "freak" based on similar behaviors absent a sex change. Absent that, your explanation is suspect as a post-Freudian-slip rationalization.

Comments

Tellafriend: Freak
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm calling Brianna a freak because of the psychotic and pathological way that she's acted, dating all the way back to college when she was banned from the school newspaper for calling other students "sand n-word" and "dykes". (Brianna was John Walker when this happened, btw.)

And your explanation of why you referred to Flynt/Wu as a "freak" is rather creative, but doesn't pass the smell test. Because the many abhorent behaviors you refer to, absent the sex change, would *not* warrant calling someone a "freak". "Pathological", or "psychotic", surely. But I am 99.9% sure that you would not have referred to Flynt/Wu as a "freak" absent the sex change. But I welcome being corrected on this matter if you can find previous posts about others where you refer to them as a "freak" based on similar behaviors absent a sex change. Absent that, your explanation is suspect as a post-Freudian-slip rationalization.
    The freak thing describes Brianna's entire being.

I would not describe the average transsexual as a freak.

He is one of those transsexuals who obviously looks like one, and just didn't really have the natural looks to become a convincing female.

But that's honestly not what I meant when I used the term "freak". It was behavioral.

Load Metric

He is one of those transsexuals who obviously looks like one, and just didn't really have the natural looks to become a convincing female.

But that's honestly not what I meant when I used the term "freak". It was behavioral.
    Are you implying that you have referred to others as "freaks" based on similar bigoted/emotionally abusive behavior absent an umcommon sexual/gender proclivity? Meaning, if male/John Flynt had not become female/Brianna Wu, would the abusive behavior towards others and exaggerated display of victimhood have sufficiently qualified John Flynt as a "freak" per your internal definition?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are you implying that you have referred to others as "freaks" based on similar bigoted/emotionally abusive behavior absent an umcommon sexual/gender proclivity? Meaning, if male/John Flynt had not become female/Brianna Wu, would the abusive behavior towards others and exaggerated display of victimhood have sufficiently qualified John Flynt as a "freak" per your internal definition?
    I've called David Sklansky a "freak and a weird dude".

Thread Information