View Poll Results: Should Druff BanHammer Game Protect for being a useless troll

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes for Fs sake GP shouldve been banhammered awhile ago

7 87.50%
  • No not yet but the useless promises are making me consider it

0 0%
  • GP is ok despite delusions about ability to recover player funds on failsites

1 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Druff Banhammer Game Protect for the sake of PFA and its members??

Load Metric

Should Druff Banhammer Game Protect for the sake of PFA and its members??

Not one to usually go this route but this person just pops up like a cockroach with nothing worthwhile other then to spew off useless diabtribes about going after poker sites which are bankrupt .. Somehow this clown thinks there is some way to get blood from a turnip.. Just tired of the nonsense at this point from Game Protect.. Get a clue GP your comments are useless spew.. You've never accomplished one positive effort when it comes to crap like full flush, lock or anythingelse. Youre full of shit and we all know it.. Take your false empty bullshit promises somewherelse.. Maybe go over to 4 and suck Masons dick and the idiots in NVG will listen to your useless drivel.

Load Metric
    The fuck's game protect?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    The part you are not able to understand is that if the company of a gambling site is bankrupt while owing player balances, the criminal offense of embezzlement is committed. Because they are not allowed (at least in Curacao) to use player funds for business or private expenses. And if the owners / management of a gambling site committed criminal offenses like embezzlement and fraud, then they are liable with their hole private property or income.

You speak like all the owners / management are personally broke and live from the wellfare office. But this is not the case, many of them are millionaires. They embezzled / defrauded $ millions and often did not pay income tax as well!

Example: WSEX closed owing over $1 mio., while founder Ware is millionaire

They laugh their asses off about the dumb victims who are not going after them. Imagine you are a burglar and know that no one will ever go after you and try to hold you liable. So you could simply break in wherever and whenever you like, without any consequenses. Your victims simply moan in the forums about you and that's it.

How crazy would this be?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What everyone is questioning is the following:

1) How do you think you can possibly collect from these criminals, even if you achieve a court victory?

2) Why should anyone trust you when you ask them to pay money up front? It would be different if this were strictly on a contingency basis.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What everyone is questioning is the following:

1) How do you think you can possibly collect from these criminals, even if you achieve a court victory?
    The 2 liable parties in Curacao are millionaires.

2) Why should anyone trust you when you ask them to pay money up front? It would be different if this were strictly on a contingency basis.
    Claimants who want to join the court case will have to send their court fee to the third party bank account of the law firm. Collected money will be send as well to the law firm's third party bank account and from there to the claimant's bank account or he can even pick up the money personally in Curacao.

Contingency basis in Curacao basically means that the lawyer charge his fee on a contingency basis. Even google state: "In the law, it is defined as a fee charged for a lawyer's services only if the lawsuit is successful or is favorably settled out of court..."

And if you consider that this guy paid $31,000 only for his lawyer and even without a court case, then Game Protect's offer to pay only a 1% (minimum $375) court fee of the possible amount to receive, is a very good offer:

jackpot_1mil on 2+2

This is 100% correct. I spent $31,000 for a lawyer trying to recover my $175,000 on cake poker.

Save your money and forget about it

Matt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Protect View Post

Claimants who want to join the court case will have to send their court fee to the third party bank account of the law firm. Collected money will be send as well to the law firm's third party bank account and from there to the claimant's bank account or he can even pick up the money personally in Curacao.

Contingency basis in Curacao basically means that the lawyer charge his fee on a contingency basis. Even google state: "In the law, it is defined as a fee charged for a lawyer's services only if the lawsuit is successful or is favorably settled out of court..."

And if you consider that this guy paid $31,000 only for his lawyer and even without a court case, then Game Protect's offer to pay only a 1% (minimum $375) court fee of the possible amount to receive, is a very good offer:

jackpot_1mil on 2+2

This is 100% correct. I spent $31,000 for a lawyer trying to recover my $175,000 on cake poker.

Matt
    This is obviously a scam. You're not even taking the time to explain it properly and instead putting the emphasis on how good a deal it is, instead of addressing the clear concern that you are just trying to collect $375 from multiple people without providing ANY proof that this is legitimate in any way. Perhaps upload some documentation from these lawyers and their "third party."

Or perhaps you need to craft your scam a little bit better and involve another person to pretend to be the lawyer. Maybe even have a payment platform ready instead of just asking for $375 arbitrarily.

Comments

Sanlmar: Bringin it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post

jackpot_1mil on 2+2

Matt
    This is obviously a scam. You're not even taking the time to explain it properly and instead putting the emphasis on how good a deal it is, instead of addressing the clear concern that you are just trying to collect $375 from multiple people without providing ANY proof that this is legitimate in any way. Perhaps upload some documentation from these lawyers and their "third party."

Or perhaps you need to craft your scam a little bit better and involve another person to pretend to be the lawyer. Maybe even have a payment platform ready instead of just asking for $375 arbitrarily.
    And we have a winner took long enough for somebody to finally call out GP for their attempt. Folks we have our winner for PFA rookie of the year Scammer. Ship it. It's over in a landslide. Druff time to ship GP the bag.

Load Metric
    This is obviously a scam.
    What is a scam? It is legal to initiate a bankruptcy proceeding or start a court case in Curacao.

You're not even taking the time to explain it properly
    If you have a specific question, let me know?

...and instead putting the emphasis on how good a deal it is,
    Considering that jackpot_1mil paid $31,000 = 18% of the possible amount to receive only for the lawyer, 1% court fee is a very good offer.

...instead of addressing the clear concern that you are just trying to collect $375 from multiple people
    The law firm collect the court fee.

... without providing ANY proof that this is legitimate in any way.
    Read the laws in Curacao.

Perhaps upload some documentation from these lawyers and their "third party."
    I have no access to the law firm's third party bank account.

Or perhaps you need to craft your scam a little bit better and involve another person to pretend to be the lawyer.
    The lawyer is another person.

Maybe even have a payment platform ready instead of just asking for $375 arbitrarily.
    Yup, payment platform third party bank account of the law firm is ready

Load Metric
    GameProtect is being challenged about the legitimacy of the $375 court fee.

Gotta applaud the thinking by Gringo.

A response showing a schedule of Curaçao court fees or something of that ilk would have been sufficient and clear evidence to support that figure of $375.

Such a poor response by GP doesn't represent himself (or hypothetically the plaintiffs) very well.

Load Metric
    i called this guy a scam from day 1.

I even made a thread somewhere.

I won't find it, bc it'll be at the bottom of this page most likely.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    @GP

I noticed the one piece you didn't respond to is where I asked for you to provide documentation, but that's not a problem at all, I actually think you are legitimate now.

Since you made strong arguments and managed to convince me, how would I transfer money to this lawyer's fund? I have $375 right now, where should I send it to or what is the payment process? Certainly this lawyer has a website or an office phone number? Will he accept Bitcoin or does it have to be PayPal?

I would be willing to put in double if you can get me twice as much money, I just need to know who to send the money and where to send it. Would $750 get me twice the money back from your lawyer?

Thanks man.

Load Metric
    @GS

No claim = no possibility to join the court case = no possibility to send your court fee to the law firm's third party bank account.

Load Metric
    @GS

No claim = no possibility to join the court case = no possibility to send your court fee to the law firm's third party bank account.
    So who, if anyone, on this forum would be able to pay the $375 to see their money?

Load Metric
    Why would we banhammer Game Protect?

This is playing out beautifully.

GP dribbled upcourt and into the corner at the baseline. He has two defenders on him and he has picked up his dribble and turned his back to the defenders. He is facing his own bench - can't see the court & has no time outs.

I don't know the soccer metaphor.

GP is prolly some guy who has no connection with any alledged claim. This was an inspired scam and I applaud the hustle. Kinda fun to witness

Can't provide any schedule demonstrating $375 for individual filing or court fees

Tip my cap to you Gringo

I think he is about done here.

Comments

GringoStar: I tried giving him advice on how to better his con, but he is holding strong to the lie, which shows he is desperate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Can't provide any schedule demonstrating $375 for individual filing or court fees
    If I was one of the haters, I would have already sent an email to curacao@caribjustitia.org and asked for the court fees.

This would be the minimum step any detective would do, otherwise this just looks like a harassing campaign.

So who, if anyone, on this forum would be able to pay the $375 to see their money?
    How could I know who of the readers of this forum is a victim of the Full Flush Poker scam?

Jonathan Brown at least has a thread here and vouched for Full Flush Poker and his professionalcheat affiliate website!

Load Metric
    If I was one of the haters, I would have already sent an email to curacao@caribjustitia.org and asked for the court fees.

This would be the minimum step any detective would do, otherwise this just looks like a harassing campaign.

How could I know who of the readers of this forum is a victim of the Full Flush Poker scam?

Jonathan Brown at least has a thread here and vouched for Full Flush Poker and his professionalcheat affiliate website!
    You would know by proposing a scam targeted at those who are blinded by desperation and willing to throw another few hundred to chase the thousands they may have lost initially. But don't respond to that, answer these questions:

1) What is the name of the lawyer or the firm where he/she works?

2) Can you upload one document that pertains to your involvement with this whatsoever?

Load Metric
    You would know by proposing a scam targeted at those who are blinded by desperation and willing to throw another few hundred to chase the thousands they may have lost initially. But don't respond to that, answer these questions:

1) What is the name of the lawyer or the firm where he/she works?
    - Lawyer: roelof.bijkerk@vdlaarschot.com

- Law firm: vdlaarschot.com

2) Can you upload one document that pertains to your involvement with this whatsoever?
    The Full Flush Poker Litigation 70:30 article on Game Protect website pertains my involvement:

If you want to join, you would have to send now the requested info to roelof.bijkerk@vdlaarschot.com

Load Metric
    so Joran van der Sloot is the lawyer? interesting choice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    GringoStar has been banned for unrelated reasons, but he brought up some good points in this thread.

GameProtect, I do not feel comfortable with you collecting any kind of fees from users of this site, even if you claim they are court fees.

If you wish to give the people the address to pay the fees directly to the associated courts, that's fine, but I don't want you to be the one collecting them.

While I cannot control what you choose to do and what offers you choose to make, I'm going to need you to stop soliciting lawsuit participants via this site, unless you make it on 100% contingency basis with no money paid to you or your associates.

Thread Information