Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL LAVAR BALL THREAD***

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. I haven't heard butt buddies in a minute. It reminds of a better time... Still horrible. But better.

Load Metric
    I'm getting lost in these Jello and Mello tapes. How big is this fucking high school where the entire team is black and every cheerleader is white? I can't find a single black in the student section either. It's almost like a college. Also I can't believe what that Dad gets away with on the sidelines. Where I went to school the refs did not play and anyone acting like him would be kicked out of the gym. Also any freshman starting varsity showing people up and cherry picking and not playing D would get taken the fuck out on a runaway by the opposing team every time. I can't even find one clip of the kid getting fouled hard. Shit, maybe the Dad is threatening to kill any player that does anything dirty to his son before the game starts. I really wouldn't doubt it.

Edit: After watching more this team he plays for is ridiculous. The two big guys are both drop step dunking over people with ease and neither look super tall. Number 23 is like the designated defense player that seems like he can guard all five guys at once and never ever shoots the ball. Jello can shoot lights out but seems super slow to be a start UCLA recruit.

Comments

Henry: nice
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 03-16-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Load Metric

Here's a game where they actually played a good team. I'd imagine basically all 10 starters will play college somewhere. Manute Bol's son on the other team.

Here's one of the comments.

LaMelo had 28 and LiAngelo had 26. But they took a lot of shots, and missed a lot of them. Together they were 17 for 65 from the floor – LaMelo was 8 for 33, and LiAngelo was 9 for 32. On 3-pointers, LaMelo was 8 for 28, and LiAngelo was 5 for 18

Comments

Henry: LiAngelo isn't a top 100 rank in his class, Lamello is 16th in his, Lonzo was 4th but his stock has since raised and he's a top 5 NBA pick this year.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    GringoStar: What bothers me most about this is that he blatantly traveled but just gets away with it because he doing something ill-advised.

CHRIST THIS GUY IS BAD

And what was bad about my comment. Please be specific. I know A LOT more about basketball than you and I don't care if your little butt buddies neg rep me, so go on...

1) He traveled.

2) It wasn't called because he took a fucking half court shot.

I can tell never actually played basketball if you are sucking this guys dick and supporting this kind of play. Scumbag.

He didn't travel, he pulled up for 3 at half court which buttered ur faggot ass asshole

Kid is changing da game, steph curry who??

Load Metric

And what was bad about my comment. Please be specific. I know A LOT more about basketball than you and I don't care if your little butt buddies neg rep me, so go on...

1) He traveled.

2) It wasn't called because he took a fucking half court shot.

I can tell never actually played basketball if you are sucking this guys dick and supporting this kind of play. Scumbag.

He didn't travel, he pulled up for 3 at half court which buttered ur faggot ass asshole

You clearly have no clue. Watch the footage, he took 2-3 steps for a jump shot. Regardless, go watch And1 if you want to see lazy,garbage basketball.

Diamond
    Load Metric

You clearly have no clue. Watch the footage, he took 2-3 steps for a jump shot. Regardless, go watch And1 if you want to see lazy,garbage basketball.

2.5 STEPS ISNT A TRAVEL, TARDTRASH

Load Metric

2.5 STEPS ISNT A TRAVEL, TARDTRASH
    Interesting strategy... Calling people fags when you are obsessed with a teenage boy? Textbook projection.

1) Your reliance on ad hominum attacks indicates a serious lack of substance, as well as the aforementioned repressed homosexuality.

2) 2.5 steps is a travel, even in the NBA.

3) If you want to get technical, which I am sure you don't, for NFHS and NCAA rules, traveling isn't determined by steps, it's determined by when/how the pivot foot is established. But again, even in the NBA, who has the loosest, sloppiest rules, 2.5 steps isn't a travel.

But that doesn't matter because this young high-school boy who you are thirsting after is not in the NBA and will never be in the NBA.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pull up jumper 2 steps/thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    #blamewhitey

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ins-white-guys

isn't lonzo's mom white?

LaVar Ball, the outspoken father of former UCLA guard Lonzo Ball, gave two reasons Thursday for why the Bruins were eliminated in the NCAA tournament: Lonzo was saddled by a hamstring injury, and some of his teammates, whom LaVar referred to as "three white guys," couldn't pick up the slack.
    Lonzo Ball did not mention the injury after the Bruins' Sweet 16 loss to Kentucky, and UCLA coach Steve Alford said he believed his player was fine.

"Realistically you can't win no championship with three white guys because the foot speed is too slow," LaVar Ball told the Southern California News Group, presumably talking about Bruins starters TJ Leaf, Bryce Alford and Thomas Welsh.
    "I told Lonzo, 'One of these games you might need to go for 30 or 40 points.' It turned out that was the one game. Then once they get to the Elite Eight, they're right there," LaVar Ball said.
    Lonzo Ball is a likely lottery pick in this summer's NBA draft, with ESPN's Chad Ford projecting him to go No. 2 overall in his latest mock draft. Ball has filed paperwork for the draft and has hired an agent after playing one season at UCLA.
    He is a finalist for the John R. Wooden Award, which will be handed out Friday night in Los Angeles during ESPN's College Basketball Awards show (ESPN2).
    LaVar Ball's middle son, LiAngelo, is set to play at UCLA next season. His youngest son, LaMelo, is committed to UCLA in the class of 2019.
    Kentucky defeated UCLA 85-76 to advance to the South Region final, where it lost to eventual champion North Carolina.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I hate this guy so much, but he ain't wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I hate this guy so much, but he ain't wrong
    Wow, this unconventional take just cements my respect. Daly playin' above the rim.

Ball's play is one hell of a roll of the dice.

What would you give to know Sonny Vaccaro's (Sole Man 30 for 30) take? I know, right?

Let's ratchet the game to the next level.

Imagine a private label created for a NCAA star. For the 1 or 2 years he plays, the phenom wears a brand created for him alone.

The brand releases the hounds and the cash (backlog) when the kid comes out.

What would Andrew Luck's father think of this?

Again, Ball's gamble is fantastic but the kid stands to lose his one shot. It's not worth it IMO. Take the money now as so few prospects make it big in the NBA.

LAVAR BALL FIRES BACK AT NIKE EXEC FOR SAYING HE’S “THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN TO BASKETBALL IN 100 YEARS”

Yup, that Nike Exec is George Raveling. Sonny Vacaro's best man. Why so mad brah? Cause Ball is threatening & fuckin with the program.

Flesh this out for me Daly.

Load Metric
    I'll offer this so as to buy you more time Daly.

Consider the collateral damage Ball poses to the NCAA apparel money. Is this something Raveling is able to foresee?

If my notion is possible, the D1 basketball coach's sneaker money is threatened... if his star goes rogue. This is just one of several billion dollar pipelines of cash made off the unpaid players.

Kids getting paid for play in NCAA inches closer to the goal line. Oliver Luck is already predisposed to this outcome.

I was watching the MLB channel the other night. I saw a post game interview where the analyst asks the star, I think it was Jays Chris Coughlin who dove over Molina at the plate.

Coughlin was asked, "what did college prepare you for other than baseball?" Coughlin was a great interview. Candid, self effacing (I got no vertical ups) and well spoken. His answer was just a huge howl of laughter.

I think he did say, "I majored in eligibility"

'Nuff said

Load Metric
    The rungs torn from the ladder can't reach the tumour
    One god, one market, one truth, one consumer

Its not like Jordan or Woods or any one of these guys created Info tech or a new car or some sort of production model or product. It's a name, a brand. If you walked into Shark tank and said we are going to make PFA sneakers Mr Wonderfull would shit all over you. Same would be true if a 16 year old Jordan walked in there. The only difference is at 22 Jordan had a Brand. It gave a reason for stupid people everywhere (sorry nunbeater) would line up to spend $105 on a pair of sneakers that cost $5 delivered to the local Foot Locker.

It's a name. That's it. And everyone looks at Jordan, Bron, and Woods and all the other kings of Brand like they are kings because Nike, Rebock, Under Armor etc "give them" $15 of the $100 profit on the pair of sneakers. If you/I got together and went to any retailer in the country and realistically pitch that we could move 10,000 PFA sneakers we could get china to make/deliver them for the same $5 Nike could (maybe $7 at first, but whatever). Jordan, Bron Woods..... worth a few hundred million each. Geniuses

Nike was worth 91.3 Billion
    Under Armor 9.1 Billion
    ADIDAS 39.3 Billion

It's really not so unbelievable if this guy got the right help and his three kids go on to be boarderline all stars in the NBA for him to get a brand company off the ground and take it public. A company half UA is 4.5B that makes him more wealthy than Jordan Woods and Bron combined X 2.

Fuck the G ride, I want the machines that are making em.

Load Metric
    Hes God, and a good dad. Hes probably a better father than 98% of the players in the league have. Doesn't seem like a mean dad like earl woods either. he just likes to watch his sons god it up

Load Metric
    He's something alright.

Either one of two things happens, he banks BIG for his family or he costs them BIG, that simple, he is trying Ill give him that.

Thing is since when is having 100's of millions so bad that you need billion(s). The risk reward just doesn't add up for me, risking 100's to get 1 Billion. You SHOULD die with tons of money left when you bank 9 figures.

Maybe 9 figures ain't what it used to be LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    He did lose 3 games.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    He's something alright.

Either one of two things happens, he banks BIG for his family or he costs them BIG, that simple, he is trying Ill give him that.

Thing is since when is having 100's of millions so bad that you need billion(s). The risk reward just doesn't add up for me, risking 100's to get 1 Billion. You SHOULD die with tons of money left when you bank 9 figures.

Maybe 9 figures ain't what it used to be LOL
    It's a fair point. That said as the #2 pick he's going to be worth low 8 figures. Unless the oldest brother is a complete asshole nobody in the family is going to ever be homeless. Plus even if they take the shot and piss off Nike I still think it will be hard to not make a fair amount of $$. Maybe not NYSE listed with a xB cap but worth the risk.

Thread Information