Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION C$ - FREE ROLL $$$ (QUOTE)

Ballin'
    Load Metric

ATTENTION C$ - FREE ROLL $$$ (QUOTE)

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...NEXT-FREE-ROLL

Rules for Free roll:

tmmlk must be on for at least 20 minutes on radio and if he finishes in top 5 in PFA poker tournament same night he gets all the money (200). Also, same thing applies to Lewfather. If he finishes in top 5 for the night (assuming terms of tmmlk has been on radio for 20 mins is met) he wins the whole 200.

If Tmmlk is not on for at least 20 minutes the money moves to the next week.

C$ you are GOD - TMMLK appreciates the offer, however, I don't want to play in the free roll. If I can get on air on future shows for 20 minutes I will. You can update your terms at your discretion, but I am not interested in the $200.

Comments

cmoney: .

Muck Ficon: :noose

SysOp: tmmlk is god

Kuntmissioner: don't fuck this up for Lew

wrenchjockey: Worst ever ainec

nunbeater: way top go Hoss

Load Metric

Load Metric
    maybe the person who won the $200 and asked for it to be in the free roll should decide on any "contests" that are being done with their $200.

absolute bullshit.

I doubt this was on TMMLK's mind when he posted, so I can't say for sure if he's being honorable.

but hey isn't gonna take it so i'll give him the benefit.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: maybe you should shut it down
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You just got red-repped by cmoney.

That's not a good thing.

Comments

LarryLaffer: and you think what he's doing is fair, so here's a red rep for Flipper Flair, who won the free roll the money was supposed to go to

JACKDANIELS: ^^ shut him down todger ^^

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's not a good thing.
    Is that your take-away from TMMLK's post? That cmoney red repped him.

TMMLK appears to have generated a bit of freeroll fiction. This is new ground.

The haters are going to cry fraud. They might be guilty of a first level reflex.

Was this written under duress from Lewfather? Is this an elaborate con?

Is this the first evidence the Russians finally gained access to our logins?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

That's not a good thing.

The haters are going to cry fraud. They might be guilty of a first level reflex.

I love your posts. I've never seen someone try so hard to prove how smart they are. It's no doubt you are highly intelligent...I've just never seen someone try and prove it so much. That's what 99% of your posts are though.

Comments

NegRepNeil: Lol

Tellafriend: haters gonna hate

Mintjewlips: 99% of your post are faggot

Sanlmar: I'll take it

GringoStar: I'm the one who tries to sound smart all the time, asshole.

Pooh: tough but fair
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    maybe the person who won the $200 and asked for it to be in the free roll should decide on any "contests" that are being done with their $200.

absolute bullshit.

I doubt this was on TMMLK's mind when he posted, so I can't say for sure if he's being honorable.

but hey isn't gonna take it so i'll give him the benefit.

He didnt win 200 he won 100. If he wants to make the rules for that 100 that he donated to the free roll then he can. But I am guessing you care about this 100 times more than he does

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

lewfather: GET HIM

JACKDANIELS: Larry caring too hard

Mintjewlips: ANOTHER spot on read by cmoney

Pooh: when even cmoney hates you, you know you suck
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    ok look larry still trying to make every thread about him how about that

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I love your posts. I've never seen someone try so hard to prove how smart they are. It's no doubt you are highly intelligent...I've just never seen someone try and prove it so much. That's what 99% of your posts are though.
    I appreciated seeing this post honestly.

I have noticed I irritate the shit out of you and now I know precisely why.

I am not funny in the usual sense. The guys I like the most around here slay it with one sentence. The one liners between PLOL & WillieMc come to mind from yesterday. Just not in my range. Lol wow & Zap are gods, for instance. I don't have the gift.

I usual lurk & post during the day when I should be working. It's an escape from stress or tedium.

A typical shit post starts with some trivial observation and I just get all extemporaneous and see where it goes.
    TMMLK tards up cmoney's freeroll offer ---> it's a deliberate ploy
    Druff kills the High Stakes Poker discussion ---> he is slighting Drexel's talent

Frankly, trolling any Druff post is an easy way to kill 10 minutes. I gotta leave the guy alone. I've apologized but boredom usually wins out.

So I've wasted another 5 minutes of my day. A small personal win.

The more I can spin it and the more I write ---> the longer my escape from work & real life.

I now see that to some I come across as trying too hard or wanting to sound smart. You, Muck, aren't the only one to feel this way. I have been counseled by the elders about this matter.

If you see me as a pompous ass then others prolly do too. I'll self ban for a couple of days.

Comments

LarryLaffer: fuck what muck says. if posting here helps you escape your day, so be it.

GringoStar: When people accuse you of trying to sound smart, it usually means you naturally use words they would only use in a job interview.

Load Metric

I am not funny in the usual sense. The guys I like the most around here slay it with one sentence. The one liners between PLOL & WillieMc come to mind from yesterday. Just not in my range. Lol wow & Zap are gods, for instance. I don't have the gift.

I usual lurk & post during the day when I should be working. It's an escape from stress or tedium.

A typical shit post starts with some trivial observation and I just get all extemporaneous and see where it goes.
    Druff kills the High Stakes Poker discussion ---> he is slighting Drexel's talent

Frankly, trolling any Druff post is an easy way to kill 10 minutes. I gotta leave the guy alone. I've apologized but boredom usually wins out.

The more I can spin it and the more I write ---> the longer my escape from work & real life.

I now see that to some I come across as trying too hard or wanting to sound smart. You, Muck, aren't the only one to feel this way. I have been counseled by the elders about this matter.

If you see me as a pompous ass then others prolly do too. I'll self ban for a couple of days.
    There is no doubt you are smart. I really do enjoy most of your posts. Sometimes you just seem like you are trying really hard to prove you are smart. All good sir. Don't stop posting. We need more of you, and less of some of the other shit that runs around this forum.

Comments

GringoStar: Maybe providing an example would help. I would be interested in the difference between trying and being.

Mintjewlips: Ugh another millennial with an opinion
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shut up muck, you pathetic faggot. Always looking for a spot to poke your little 2 inch pecker.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Shut up muck, you pathetic faggot. Always looking for a spot to poke your little 2 inch pecker.
    LOL. Like I give a fuck what a wannabe DJ thinks. You give up that dream yet, finally grow up? Maybe you would prefer to post some really awesome stock picks from your play money stock accounts?

Load Metric
    Triggered much, Cuck Ficon?

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. Cuck Ficon. That's actually pretty funny. Well played.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Metric
    Wannabe DJ never gets old. Lmcfao.

Load Metric
    Ill have you know im on a 28k downswing on my ToS account. Still well ahead YTD cuz im god.

Load Metric
    Ill have you know im on a 28k downswing on my ToS account. Still well ahead YTD cuz im god.
    Hang in there bud. You'll get that 28k in play money back.

Comments

PLOL: hof

Load Metric
    Yeah man for sure. I got a few potential home runs on the watchlist.

Load Metric
    Yeah man for sure. I got a few potential home runs on the watchlist.
    I heard Bottomset is looking for investment ideas. Maybe the two of you can make a deal. He's got the money, you have the home run picks. What could possibly go wrong?

Load Metric
    Hed just fuck it up.

Load Metric

I have a feeling you think about PFA a lot more than any sane person would recommend. That said, what time am I picking you up from RSW next month? My place again or yours this time?

Thread Information