Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***Official Legalize It Canada***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good shit leafs ! Well played

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Sorry for not being very well educated about Canada's legalization of cannabis.

Were there medical dispensaries before legalization? Are they legalizing concentrates and edibles as well?

Baron, I meant to ask you a while back if you were able to hit any dispensaries when you were in my knick of the woods a few months back. I have switched from flower to concentrates and it has been so much better.
    There are hundreds of dispensaries all over vancouver and surrounding cities. all you need for most of them is a pill bottle with your name on it to get signed up most are very nice and excellent product, so i have herd.

from what i understand edables are ok to make them your self but not in stores for now. concentrates Vape Carts are predicted to be a very big item.

very rarely smoke flower, I have a vape pen that takes cartridges of oil, defiantly does the trick. I got one in palm desert when i was there and left it with my host, he had a bunch of joints. We smoked them, before the doobie brothers show.

My friend had no interest in stoping in Orange county something about avoiding traffic, which coming from vancouver, it wasn't as bad as i had herd.

will be going back to Palm Springs next march to watch tennis tournament. we have a sweet 2bdrm villa at the Marriott. flying direct from vancouver this time.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 06-20-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    In a few short hours (midnight) weed will be legal federally in Canada ending decades long prohibition constructed on bad info and government scare tactics. it has been a long time coming i hope it all works out for the best.

get high and enjoy.

here is to all the folks still stuck in the dark ages...

all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Federal ministers to announce plan to expedite pardons for minor pot convictions

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/par...dite-1.4865291

People convicted of pot possession could soon be asked to fill out a simple form to speed up the process of obtaining a criminal pardon as part of the government's plan to address past cannabis crimes, federal officials say.

Want to buy legal pot on Oct. 17? Here's what you need to know

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...know-1.4827323

On Oct. 17, there will be just one B.C. Cannabis Store in the entire province. The government shop will be located in Kamloops at the Columbia Place Shopping Centre.

There will also be online sales through the B.C. Liquor Distribution Branch.

of course all the "illegal store's will be open business as usual" game on!
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Way to Go Canada

Getting Doug with High will be on at 12.15 pm pt extended Canadian guests marathon show on youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/DougBensonVPN

Load Metric
    happy 420 everyone here is a pretty cool song with a little Dusty Springfield sprinkled in for the vintage listeners...
    enjoy!

free limitles

Comments

Bootsy Collins: Happy 420 my friend.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    happy 420 everyone here is a pretty cool song with a little Dusty Springfield sprinkled in for the vintage listeners...
    enjoy!

free limitles

Have 3 fully charged PAX Eras ready to go with 8 Pods to choose from:
    Jack Herer
    Maui Wowie
    Blue Dream
    Cherry Pie
    Gelato
    Northern Lights
    Tahoe OG Kush
    Plush Berry

Will be kicking it with a friend of mine who I have not seen in a few months over some dank west coast IPAs.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: Sounds like a great time bootsy I bought 12 joints and a one gram cart (Durban poison) on sale 45 bucks. Life is good ��

Thread Information