Thread: Robert Mizrachi accused of being racist by Raymond Davis

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Robert Mizrachi accused of being racist by Raymond Davis

Yesterday Raymond Davis posted a story on his Facebook of Robert Mizrachi using Raymond by asking him to come along so he would feel more comfortable going into a "ghetto" strip club. He has also made several other posts including examples and screen shots of where Robert claims to make a false police report against Raymond and saying the police will believe him (Robert) over Raymond because Raymond is black. Another post w/ a screen shot from none other than the ICEMAN himself about Robert Mizrachi being a racist.

Then Michael Mizrachi makes a post on Robert's Facebook wall defending his brother.

Raymond's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pokerstarraymonddavis

Robert's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.mizrachi.9

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This reads like some of the threads on this forum:

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 1210
Size:  974.7 KB

Comments

FPS_Russia: Mizrachi's def a fuckin douchebag
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Raymond Davis
    Name:  CroppedImage_180_320__NWM-Optimized__WM-raymond-davis-23839.jpg
Views: 1281
Size:  11.5 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm so confused by this.

What is this chat transcript I'm seeing above, and why does it only show Robert mainly talking to himself?

Anyway, you need to be friends with Ray Davis on Facebook to see everything. Here are all the relevant posts, if anyone cares...

-----------------------------------

Raymond Davis
    11:54am March 4

For years I have listened to Robert Mazrachi constant attack on the Black Race and said nothing, that ends today!!!!!! And I would like to apologize to my race for remaining silent so long.#NOMORE

He has insulted blacks for years, using terms like hang, they only like chicken, they belong to gangs, they all need to be in jail, just constant

Aidily Lastra (Mike Mizrachi's ex-wife)
    12:30pm March 4
    You would like to apologize to your race ? Raymond Davis did you know Robert ? Apparently not .. he has two children that are half black FYI and they aren't adopted. His sarcasm can be cruel at times. But he is NOT racist.

Raymond Davis
    12:34pm March 4
    Aidiliy, I knew you would come to his defense, another reason I kept it to myself for so long, you don't know the pain and hurt he has put me thur with his constant attack on the black race, it is wrong, I have asked him several times to stop, and having mixed kids don't exempt you from being a racist, he is a racist and I have never called anyone that in my life

Aidily Lastra
    12:50pm March 4
    This is his ex wife she is from South Africa  why would he marry a black woman if he's racist? And have 2 children with her..? Btw my niece and nephew are gorg  think you got rob all confused. In all honesty

Raymond Davis
    12:56pm March 4
    Aidily, it's a reason she divorced him, you don't no!!!! Your not black and around him enough to see the racist shit he sprew, I have never called out ANYONE for being a racist, why all of a sudden I would pick Rob????

Aidily Lastra
    12:58pm March 4
    She divorced him ??? Now I know for a fact that you don't know Robert I'm done. Lol

I have no idea why you've picked Rob tbh I'm just being there for my family when they are being ATTACKED on social media. On some BS racist nonsense you're a grown ass man. Get right, if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing. And if he's been disrespecting you in your opinion for this long and you haven't stopped it. That's on you it should have never came to this.

(Unrelated tidbit: Later she indicated that she and Mike were separated for 5 years, then divorced officially on 2/2/17)

-----------------------

Raymond Davis
    7:54pm March 4
    The reason I didn't out Robert Mizrachi years ago, is out of respect to his family and friends, his brothers and his mother is the most loving people you could ever meet, but I just couldn't sit back and take the constant attacks on the black race anymore!!!!! I have held back way too long, he has caused me so much pain that I have went home and cried, wondering why do he hate black people so much, I even cried today while talking with Michael Matusow, thank you Mike for being a friend and thank you Terry King and Jackie D Wesley for being there for me, it hurts when someone judge you by your race, I have never ever called anyone a racist before today, I never wanted to be that person, I have kids of all color come to my house, I don't treat any of them differently because of there race, I have always tried to put a smile on the world's face, I am hurting now, really bad, but I want you all to know I care about the world and every race.#SPREADLOVE

Eric Mizrachi
    10:58pm March 4
    I understand somewhere along the path came the straw that broke the camels back. Whatever it was or may have been that caused you to write all these things on Facebook is absurd.

You guys always cracked jokes together when I was with you and and it never got out of line in person. Seems like when u guys text back and forth you miss interpret the content of the text and blow it out of proportion.

You know Robert is not racist 100% and no need to ever write that stuff on Facebook even as a joke or frustration.

We all just had a great time together hanging out for Super Bowl party in February and you and Robert seemed nothing but cool and I'm sure if you thought Robert was racist years ago you would never show up or he would never have invited you, I just don't get it. You guys were cracking jokes at party and never heard once that anyone's feeling were hurt.

In the end of the day basically this sounds like a 10+ year friendship that went sour in 10 min. If this is all because of money owed, it's ridicules. If this is a way to get back at Robert it's definitely going to be burning the bridge when in fact you guys should of be trying to repair it.

Also want to let you all know that Raymond and I never had any issues or problems on or off the poker tables and we always had nothing but good times together.

I'm defending my brother being called a racist when In fact we all know he's not and nowhere near being racist.

Yes they both needle each other but like I said earlier they both like to blow it out of proportion and the jokes sometimes get out of line on both ends.

Most of us seen comedy shows and know sometimes they go a little overboard but sometimes it's not what you say it's how and where you say it. This is how I feel about what happened in your conversations. You guys bullshit all the time together like brothers and 1 issue comes along and shit hits the fan? It's sad but really hope someone mans up and apologizes.

My family and I have nothing but love for people no matter what the color of skin, religion or sex may be.

Let's all get along and wish each other PEACE and LOVE

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Raymond Davis
    8:09am March 5
    I never suppose to tell this story, but I will. So Robert Mizrachi shows up at my place late one night, a little tipsy, he said Ray I am taking you out with me, I said I don't want to go out, he said we are going to the strip club my treat!!! I jumped up and said give me a minute to get ready, so we are heading downtown Vegas, I said I thought we where going to a strip club? He said we are you idiot!! We are going to the Polomino!!!!! I said that place is a FUCKING DIVE!!!! and ghetto as fuck!!!!! He said why do you think I picked you up lol lol lol, he said no one else would go lol lol, so I said seriously Rob, why this one, he said, we can get BJs for $100 right in the club!!!!! I said, good choice Rob!!!! Lol lol, so we walk in the door security pats us down and asked did we have anything dangerous on us, I smiled and said only a couple of hardons lol lol lol, so we walk in and sit at the bar, Robert has a few more drinks and soon these 2 girls approach us and ask us what we are doing, I said nothing, just hanging out, one said would you guys like to have a little fun, Robert jumps out of his seat raise his hand like a little kid and say's I would!!!!! Lol lol, so the girl was like ok, would you guys like to go into the VIP room for some privacy, I said sure, sounds like the place to be!!!! We walk into the room and I sit down on the couch and Robert sits next to ME!!!!! I said you idiot their is a bunch of couches in here!!!! Why are you sitting next to me, he said sorry, I said sit with the girl, so he did, now the girls are negotiating lap dances, Robert jumps up and says I am not here for no gottdam lapdance!!!!! You know what I want, the girl rubs his chest and tells him to calm down, then said what would you like handsome?? He said a BJ, she say's ok sugar, that will be $300, Robert said I didn't say I want o marry you lol lol lol, she said ok baby, I will do you for $200, Robert said deal, she say's I need to go freshen up and need the $200 upfront, Robert said only if you promise to comeback, she said I will, and I want you ready when I comeback, so have those pants down, Robert said ok, so the girl takes off and I see Robert pulling down his pants, I said what are you doing, he said I am getting ready you idiot!!!!! So after about 3 minutes she walks back in with 3 security guards!!!!! And they walk up to Robert and say, what are you doing?? Robert say's nothing!!, they said then why are your pants pulled down!!!! Robert said that girl told me to pull them down and she was going to give a BJ for $200!!!!! right Ray??? I said he isn't lying, she did that, the guard said so you pulled down your pants to get a BJ!!!!! Robert said duh!!!!! Who gets one with their pants up!!!!! Lol lol at this point all the security was in the back, they had been informed it was a big one in back and this could get ugly!!!! So they asked us to leave, Robert refused until he got his money back, they then threatened us with tresspass, so I told Robert we dont need this, lets go, they said we are 86th for life, So me and Rob get in the car and I look at him and say, thank you for helping reach a new low in my life!!!!! I have finally been kicked out of strip club, he looks at me and says, you want to try one more!!!!!!#LMAO

-----------------------------------------

The Grinder gets involved!

Michael Mizrachi
    6:14pm March 5
    I am only making this a public matter because Raymond Davis has already publicly try to humiliate my brother and tarnish his reputation. If you have been feeling this way about Robert Mizrachi for so long then why would ask him to be a part of your company and represent your website?? Please stop making false accusations about my brother. If you truly know him then you know he is a kind person, a great brother & father. If you felt so strongly about Rob then why just last month would you wear him on your T-Shirt with your company logo at a Super Bowl party with each other?

I am only making this a public matter because Raymond Davis has already publicly try to humiliate my brother and tarnish his reputation. If you have been feeling this way about Robert Mizrachi for so long then why would ask him to be a part of your company and represent your website?? Please stop making false accusations about my brother. If you truly know him then you know he is a kind person, a great brother & father. If you felt so strongly about Rob then why just last month would you wear him on your T-Shirt with your company logo at a Super Bowl party with each other?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raymond Davis
    2:12am March 6
    So Michael Mizrachi puts up a post on Facebook showing support for his brother against my racist allegations, which is fine and dandy, nothing wrong with that, so now the Mizrachi legion of family, friends and family comes to his defense on his page and join in on bashing me and calling black people overly sensitive, which I had no problem with that either, what was so laughable is one guy posted see Raymond Davis you was wrong!!!! You see a pattern here!!!!! everyone loves Robert Mizrachi and his brothers!!!!! LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!DUH you FUCKING IDIOT!!!! It's his brother page!!!!!!#LMAO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's more, but I don't want to bother. You get the picture.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Personally I think this is much ado about nothing.

These two were friends for awhile, something went south, and now Ray Davis seems angry about various "racist" comments made by Robert Mizrachi over time, perhaps some of them being in jest/fun.

I don't know. I can't figure out who's right or wrong here, and I don't care enough to do so.

Load Metric
    Robert said that girl told me to pull them down and she was going to give a BJ for $200!!!!! right Ray??? I said he isn't lying, she did that, the guard said so you pulled down your pants to get a BJ!!!!! Robert said duh!!!!! Who gets one with their pants up!!!!! Lol lol at this point all the security was in the back
    right who gets one with their pants up lolololol

Robert Mizrachi is god

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Personally I think this is much ado about nothing.

These two were friends for awhile, something went south, and now Ray Davis seems angry about various "racist" comments made by Robert Mizrachi over time, perhaps some of them being in jest/fun.

I don't know. I can't figure out who's right or wrong here, and I don't care enough to do so.
    My take on it all is that Raymond is probably taking a lot of things out of context and Rob is likely not racist at all.

Raymond seems to always have a lot of drama going on. First the Brandi Blakley situation and now this.

Thread Information