Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Time to get on the OPRAH train

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think she should make "ever appearing in a WWE skit" an immediate disqualification when she chooses who the Vice President will be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Rock would have his hands full with Diesel. Apparently he's a very legitimate BJJ purple belt. Nothing worse than Alpha male vs Alpha male feuds, especially when you mix in some teenage cryptic social media nonsense.

I
    You realize The Rock is significantly taller, heavier, in better shape, younger, and is a legitimate athlete.

I am skeptical Vin's BJJ experience would be able to make up for all these factors.
    You must roll a bit it in BJJ and you'll see how quickly size and strength is overcome with technique. These types of matchups occur daily in gyms all over the place and the more technical guys crush the bigger stronger guys. Massive, strong guys walk into my gym on the regular, all cocky and arrogant and they get fucking toyed with by tiny skilled men. It's always hilarious to watch.

Not only that, the rocks size isn't necessarily a benefit at all. There's a reason no top MMA fighters or BJJ players are that jacked, it slows you down and uses a lot of oxygen. You gas the fuck out quickly and those huge muscles are not elastic, they are forced to tap to the smallest bit of manipulation. If Vin is a legit purple belt and the rock hasn't spent a good chunk of time rolling he will get fucking played with by Vin. A purple belt is extremely skilled. Trust me on this one.
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 01-18-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WPT3 View Post
    How about "NO"prah? You do realize how many skeletons she is carrying, correct?

That's fucking retarded if she's carrying them. She should keeping them in her closet.

Platinum
    Load Metric

You realize The Rock is significantly taller, heavier, in better shape, younger, and is a legitimate athlete.

I am skeptical Vin's BJJ experience would be able to make up for all these factors.
    You must roll a bit it in BJJ and you'll see how quickly size and strength is overcome with technique. These types of matchups occur daily in gyms all over the place and the more technical guys crush the bigger stronger guys. Massive, strong guys walk into my gym on the regular, all cocky and arrogant and they get fucking toyed with by tiny skilled men. It's always hilarious to watch.

Not only that, the rocks size isn't necessarily a benefit at all. There's a reason no top MMA fighters or BJJ players are that jacked, it slows you down and uses a lot of oxygen. You gas the fuck out quickly and those huge muscles are not elastic, they are forced to tap to the smallest bit of manipulation. If Vin is a legit purple belt and the rock hasn't spent a good chunk of time rolling he will get fucking played with by Vin. A purple belt is extremely skilled. Trust me on this one.
    Ok, fair enough. Not my area of expertise. Always was much more of a boxing fan than MMA. I understand MMA is a more legit fighting sport, boxing is just more entertaining for me to watch as a fan.

Load Metric

Ok, fair enough. Not my area of expertise. Always was much more of a boxing fan than MMA. I understand MMA is a more legit fighting sport, boxing is just more entertaining for me to watch as a fan.
    Same thing is true in boxing to a degree. Why size/strength seem to matter more in televised fights is because they are typically much more even technique wise. It's not really entertaining to watch a fight where the other fighter never connects.

Load Metric
    also Seal went ham at Oprah over some shit and this week caught a rape charge.

so i feel like maybe Oprah wont run because being president of the united states would be a huge step backwards for her.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Just a jooincidence I'm sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Just a jooincidence I'm sure.

seriously if she can take out cosby, seal must have been like swatting a fly.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i can't imagine her debating trump and living to tell about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

OBVIOUSLY SHE'S JUST PRIMING THE BOOKS FOR A ONcE IN A LIFE TIME BLOOD LETTING, DO NOT GET SHUT OUT.

Load Metric
    Doesn't have the DNA for it?

Name:  IMG_WHITE_AMERICA_BOOK_1_5_1_BN4CQB8A-640x400.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  40.3 KB

LULZ

Load Metric
    http://people.com/movies/oprah-winfr...ent-exclusive/

SHE WILL RUN JUST AS SOON AS SHE'S ANOINTED BY GOD.

SHE'S TRYING TO FIT HIM INTO HER SCHEDULE BUT UGH ITS AWARDS SEASON YOU KNOW?

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 12.15.19 AM.png
Views: 453
Size:  880.2 KB

Load Metric
    123 Oprah Winfrey wins Presidential Election* +4500 vs Field wins Presidential Election
    Risking $100.00 To Win $4,500.00

OH ITS LIKE THAT

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...an-in-2016-win

Unlikely 2020 candidates Oprah Winfrey and former first lady Michelle Obama also do well over Trump. Winfrey leads 53 percent to 47 percent. Obama’s lead is 48 percent to 39 percent.

Load Metric
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...an-in-2016-win

Unlikely 2020 candidates Oprah Winfrey and former first lady Michelle Obama also do well over Trump. Winfrey leads 53 percent to 47 percent. Obama’s lead is 48 percent to 39 percent.

Oprah would beat Trump.

Obama would be a gift to Trump.

Comments

sonatine: gets it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Oprah would beat Trump.

Obama would be a gift to Trump.
    Interesting take. Why do you think Oprah would beat Trump?

I want someone just like Wanda Sykes, only blacker, angrier, on welfare, with a dozen kids (preferably no two from the same father) and meaner, with a KILL WHITEY neck tat.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Trump losing to a black woman would be sweet justice.

Load Metric
    Bill Maher is a complete joke, most ridiculous thing I've read in quite some time. The comments are solid gold though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Trump losing to a black woman would be sweet justice.

I could see Oprah ripping to shreds the current, totally lame, Democratic field, ala Trump. Winning the general election would be problematic however. Never liked her, but you have to respect her business accomplishments.

Thread Information