Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bryan Micon 66 handed for a bracelet thread

Load Metric

Bryan Micon 66 handed for a bracelet thread

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/upda...12130&grid=887

A win here may save DD 2.0, then again....

Name:  micon.JPG
Views: 666
Size:  18.9 KB

Load Metric
    not a good seat to have Jon Turner act after you, and Brancato stealing your big blinds.

Load Metric
    I feel sorry for the guys stuck at the table with Micon. I can just imagine Micon promoting all his fail shit and then trying to sell them phone chargers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Good luck to him. Stressful life, and I'm sure a good score would help things.

I feel bad that Micon has made such shit out of his site. I imagine Druff and Brandon even do. Don't get me wrong, I'd fucking bury him till his eyes bled if he did me like that, but it's like an ex-wife, where you wish they hadn't made the choices that force you to have to skullfuck them.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Good luck to him. Stressful life, and I'm sure a good score would help things.

I feel bad that Micon has made such shit out of his site. I imagine Druff and Brandon even do. Don't get me wrong, I'd fucking bury him till his eyes bled if he did me like that, but it's like an ex-wife, where you wish they hadn't made the choices that force you to have to skullfuck them.

Load Metric
    I hope he has a strong showing. I never root against people to succeed --well never is a strong word, so let's change that up to rarely.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    I hope he has a strong showing. I never root against people to succeed --well never is a strong word, so let's change that up to rarely.
    Agreed. Micon is a slacker doofus but I don't wish him ill. I think Druff and Zod had legit beefs with him, but I've got nothing against him personally at all.

Load Metric
    Sadly enough, this is getting more attention here than it is on his own site. He's on twitter trolling for hits. Thanks to Crowe for retweeting it or I'd have never seen this comedy gem.

Name:  Twitter - Home.png
Views: 574
Size:  14.5 KB

Load Metric
    This is exactly right. It's a very sad feeling when someone you loved has gone down a road that has dissolved the connection you had. There's no joy in seeing them fail or flounder.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    According to Pokernews he is in the money in the deuce.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    This is exactly right. It's a very sad feeling when someone you loved has gone down a road that has dissolved the connection you had. There's no joy in seeing them fail or flounder.
    That's not true. Micon fucked over a lot of people. He puts himself and his interests above everyone and everything. Karma is like jsearles, a big fat bitch.
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    That's not true. Micon fucked over a lot of people. He puts himself and his interests above everyone and everything. Karma is like jsearles, a big fat bitch.
    I know. But think of It like it was your ex wife. See? It hurts.

Load Metric

I know. But think of It like it was your ex wife. See? It hurts.
    I have no ex wife, if I did, the reason we would have divorced was because of her. Therefore, I would wish her fail.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I have no ex wife, if I did, the reason we would have divorced was because of her. Therefore, I would wish her fail.
    Unless you never really loved her and connected with the person she is under all the bullshit - really KNEW that person, that's really not the way it goes down.

Load Metric
    Unless you never really loved her and connected with the person she is under all the bullshit - really KNEW that person, that's really not the way it goes down.
    That's really neither here nor there. You are comparing Micon to an ex wife (a very ugly one at that). Not even in the same ballpark.

Load Metric
    That's really neither here nor there. You are comparing Micon to an ex wife (a very ugly one at that). Not even in the same ballpark.
    LOL well it was actually BCR who drew the comparison, but I think it's an accurate one. Once you love someone and have spent time with them - really known them and connected - you don't easily disengage if the connection was real and deep. There is always a part of you that remains connected, and that part is bruised and battered every time they hurt themselves or others... even once the relationship has been severed.

Load Metric

LOL well it was actually BCR who drew the comparison, but I think it's an accurate one. Once you love someone and have spent time with them - really known them and connected - you don't easily disengage if the connection was real and deep. There is always a part of you that remains connected, and that part is bruised and battered every time they hurt themselves or others... even once the relationship has been severed.
    I don't take the internet that serious.

Load Metric
    I don't take the internet that serious.
    We're talking about people who had real life relationships, not Internet ones.

Load Metric
    Bryan Micon Eliminated in 30th Place ($2,593)
    Posted 42 minutes ago by Happy_Freaked
    Bryan Micon just got eliminated, but unfortunately we didn't catch the action. His Twitter page told us he lost with a pat eight versus a pat eight.
    We are down to 30 players.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/live-report...-draw-lowball/

Thread Information