Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Larry Laffer vs sanlmar last longer challenge

Load Metric

Larry Laffer vs sanlmar last longer challenge

I bet I can abstain from posting on PFA longer than Larry.

I'll bet $10. Druff has my money. Larry ain't a cheat and in fact has been generous with PFA.

No dupes & no idiots

Larry, take vow of celibacy and save up some stories and sideways pictures and spew after lol wow has edged you beyond your control.

If anyone one else wants to build the pot or book side action, feel free. You will be providing a public service on both accounts.

Gatekeepers of the vanguard ... Sonatine will run this contest and prolly take pleasure in crafting a way to keep both of us off indefinitely. His call.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Taking one for the team rep

MumblesBadly: Can't think of anyone who would take the other side of this bet. (No offense, Larr.)

Daly: You are too good important to the PFA wagering thread to let happen.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    no dupes or idiots excludes entire forum

Load Metric
    Taking PFA from LL?

That's some cruel shit op.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    I bet you can.

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I gave PFA an easy way out. actually 2.

Lurker didn't deliver.
    did Searles? I don't think he did either.

To think I'd give up PFA for a measly 10 dollars. what's that, 2 big blinds?

and I like your posts sanlmar. so I don't want you to go.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    also, does this bet prohibit radio chat/calling into radio?

i MAY be on board with that one

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

No. We don't care about radio. Radio is a separate thing. Radio has a moderator. The forum does not. Radio's success or failure is independent of the forum. The relationship between radio and the forum is at best strained. Listen for that almost inaudible sigh when a forum caller is announced. It's there.

Consider the regular radio population. Do you see any of them posting here with any regularity? Are they doing the work? You gonna rely on them to keep the literary lights on?

No. If you want to have a microphone apparently you distance yourself from the forum - if only to keep up appearances. Talk about a guy who actually did build a wall.

Todd describes the forum as a free speech site. That does not mean we are free to speak without impunity.

Understand this. This would be Druff's Twitter account without the made guys. Guys who have been here for years. Guys who suffered and delivered hazing. The survivors were there at the beginning, who know things that you don't know. They know what works.

PFA is the house that they built. You and I are just uninvited guests who stumbled onto their doorstep and forced our way into their conversation. If they ask you to use a coaster under your drink - you apologize and honor their request.

When Sonatine, Lew, BnP, JackDaniels, etc ask us to take a corner - it merits the consideration and a little reflection as to your worth to them.

Druff basically refuses to moderate this site. This site has succeeded despite that. You have them to thank.

I took my beatings. I am a quicker study than you. It didn't take but a few days to figure out what this place is about. I have strayed. I have since been told to check my action both online and privately. I think I have toed the line.

If I have to take a bullet for you and them I will.

Two big blinds? This isn't a reward or a bribe. We are not paying you to sit out. Maybe that's an idea - but I digress.

It's a challenge. It's supposed to cause pain. Sonatine has posted the notion that this place may not be good for you. A little abstinence wouldn't kill either of us. See if someone besides Lurker reappears if things have a different tone.

Comments

dwai: great post

SysOp:

GringoStar: You guys have such a deluded and skewed sense of self-worth. I think you are taking online forums too seriously and treating a bunch of cantankerous farts as founding fathers is pretty far-fetched.

dick: fuck off mumbles

MumblesBadly: I'm green repping because it spurred Gringo to eloquently speak truth to forum veteran privilege. LOL!

Paul Openfold:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

No. We don't care about radio. Radio is a separate thing. Radio has a moderator. The forum does not. Radio's success or failure is independent of the forum. The relationship between radio and the forum is at best strained. Listen for that almost inaudible sigh when a forum caller is announced. It's there.

Consider the regular radio population. Do you see any of them posting here with any regularity? Are they doing the work? You gonna rely on them to keep the literary lights on?

No. If you want to have a microphone apparently you distance yourself from the forum - if only to keep up appearances. Talk about a guy who actually did build a wall.

Todd describes the forum as a free speech site. That does not mean we are free to speak without impunity.

Understand this. This would be Druff's Twitter account without the made guys. Guys who have been here for years. Guys who suffered and delivered hazing. The survivors were there at the beginning, who know things that you don't know. They know what works.

PFA is the house that they built. You and I are just uninvited guests who stumbled onto their doorstep and forced our way into their conversation. If they ask you to use a coaster under your drink - you apologize and honor their request.

When Sonatine, Lew, BnP, JackDaniels, etc ask us to take a corner - it merits the consideration and a little reflection as to your worth to them.

Druff basically refuses to moderate this site. This site has succeeded despite that. You have them to thank.

I took my beatings. I am a quicker study than you. It didn't take but a few days to figure out what this place is about. I have strayed. I have since been told to check my action both online and privately. I think I have toed the line.

If I have to take a bullet for you and them I will.

Two big blinds? This isn't a reward or a bribe. We are not paying you to sit out. Maybe that's an idea - but I digress.

It's a challenge. It's supposed to cause pain. Sonatine has posted the notion that this place may not be good for you. A little abstinence wouldn't kill either of us. See if someone besides Lurker reappears if things have a different tone.

lol at all of this hyperbole you speak.

Let's take badguy23's calls. he's apart of the forum and his calls are amazing. As for why the radio listeners don't sign up? beats me. maybe is just like Sonatine said "this place is just left of storm front"

the reason why me and you took the plunge is bc we're more daring. we can take the heat. any normal person would've ran so far from this place with the trolling I get, and the trolling I can give for that matter

I am not normal by any means, and neither are you.

normal people don't sign up for PFA, and they probably didn't on DD or NWP either. the normal people are over at 2+2.

as for me giving a fuck what old schoolers think? I don't. I'm new school. aren't you?

I rescind my previous post and this bet will never happen. sorry pal.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Alright LarryLaffer I'll make you an alternative offer.

If you take one full month off then on your return I will give your first five posts that I see no matter how shitty they are (in my eyes) a green rep just as long as you do not return early, in which case I will give your next 5 a negative rep even if you by some miracle happen to make one that is pure genius.

The key here is that I hope at least 10 to 20 other people will join me with this to make it interesting. By doing this it would get you in the positive sir.

This is a one time offer that expires on March 2nd at 12:01am EST.

Comments

Mintjewlips: Solid offer

dwai:

Load Metric
    this guy will never leave, he thrives off the supposed "attention" he receives here, he's like a new jsearles22, except a terrible shit poster, at least jsearles22 was kinda funny with his constant negativity, devil's advocate style. this guy thinks he's "insane" but, he's just a drug addict loser, who has racked up almost 3k posts in a year, give or take.

Comments

handicapme: cock

Load Metric
    Larry, it's very easy.

Stop posting in every single thread and being a shameless attention whore. You're ruining the forum

You're killing your father Larry
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    I've had enough. Either you are in on it or you suffer from insanity that would make sheboon pickens in his prime do a double take to even entertain the notion of Barrels Baphomet being a midget bike messenger from Chicago and not some extremely bored forum reg whose other accounts you guys green rep regularly.

Load Metric
    LOL one guy offering what is equivalent to 3 gallons of gas for my car and the other offers green reps.

like OMG a green rep from BnP!!! I'm a made guy!!! yeah. no.

both of thesw things I neither need or want

you've out done yourselves.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    LOL one guy offering what is equivalent to 3 gallons of gas for my car and the other offers green reps.

both of which I don't need or want.

you've out done yourselves.

Name:  87cfe52f6404290ffb8e538f77f4c5a5.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  70.6 KB

Name:  Baphomet-PINP-thumb-500x519-5420.gif
Views: 470
Size:  109.4 KB

Load Metric
    alright. I have a ransom demand.

the CPC main event is next week.

if 20 of you can find $100 and get me in, I'll leave. Druff can perma IP ban me. I'll never call the show again.

2k. that's my demand.

Comments

dick: GO FUCK YOURSELF

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    you know what? fuck that. I rescind that last one as well

I have no more demands, and I will not entertain any more ideas either.

Sanlmar's bet is shit. I have nothing to prove here.

BEer's offer is not even close to anything I'd even give a whiff of consideration too.

Comments

dick: STOP FUCKING POSTING YOU DRUG ADDICT

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I'm a bit bipolar today guys.

I'll entertain other offers

Comments

dick: WALK INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 02-28-2017 at 02:05 AM.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Comments

dick: GET OFF THE DRUGS LOSER

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    props to Sanlmar for trying.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post

Stop posting in every single thread and being a shameless attention whore.
    Once we solve this issue we can move on to convincing fish to not be so very, very wet.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information