Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Global Poker: The newest future fail site?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Made 3 cash outs within a month and noo problem.

Cards seem fair.

Hope it lasts..

On 2+2 one of the reps said that PayPal is fully aware.

Why do you nits consider it a scam..

Haven't played a hand in acr since I joined global.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's no one on this site who is playing on global or has at least checked it out????

A site that really has decent traffic and growing..

Increased its limits to $5/1$10

Is actually paying within 24 hours on PayPal . ALL DAY LONG!!

I guess you mother fuckers only play poker only when you can ambush people..

Global will be the sleeper hit that will fuck up all the so called "pro" sites in the Continental u.s..
    From carbon to ignition, acr and even the other legal ones..

No one is talking about them or even reporting about them on any podcasts or even articles..

They do have a thread on 2+2.. mostly positive.
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-23-2017 at 02:58 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have played a bit there, cash games are decent. They need a better mtt schedule tho

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    I have played a bit there, cash games are decent. They need a better mtt schedule tho

They just up,ed the limits on there cash games..

The mtt can be better but most make the gtd, and let me tell you compared to a.c.r. there actually better at those limits and more fun..

Acr.. has a 1.5 k and 1k and a $500 that I would play Daily and barley made the gtd with a "forever" late reg and "forever" blind structure..

At off hours, I could almost think there's is more traffic on global lol. No problem starting a $6 sit n go at 3am..on acr it would take an hour or not at all or if it did it was just grinders starving for the last of the fish..

The mtt are only for the peak hours which sucks a little..

I m just confused with the PayPal cash outs almost instantaneously and the good traffic, why doesn't it get more exposure.

Comments

sah_24: Because that exposure could expose them to more scrutiny ? Maybe its a good thing :)

PuppyMonkeyBaby: Dont need too much exposure otherwise assholes like Preet Bhara stick their noses in it..
    Last edited by thesparten; 05-23-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What's funny is when I was with America's card room and complained about all the Huds and seat scripters.

I would post my complaints on two plus two and all the low-life grinders would say just get better and you wouldn't mind all the Huds.

As as well as the CEO having nothing but disdain for rec players and their needs. The rec player pools even smaller than before now they can't even get a 2K tournament going with a three hour late and 15 minutes blind LOL LOL

Now on global they are complaining that they don't allow huds and seat scripters or rake back. The Cs of global maintains they going to keep a rec environment as well as higher limits for other people to enjoy.

On a side note the cash tables are full of fish but it's the highest-rake ℅ with no Rake back that's the way it should be.

What I love to tell those low-life grinders is that if you can't make a profit playing poker without huds seats scripters and rake back..
    Just learn to get better lol lol

In two months total deposits $30 and total withdrawals 300 dollars not much by your guy standards but I'm having f****** fun

While the rest of you just complain your site doesn't line up enough recs for you to knock down like ducks under the pretense of playing a fair game of poker or you're not getting enough Rake back or promotions the rest of us are having fun playing poker and making some Pocket Change while doing it

F*** you all

Comments

sah_24: lay off the crack
    Last edited by thesparten; 06-17-2017 at 08:26 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hmmm, What can i say?

Traffic growing by leaps and bounds..

People leaving ignition, carbon and acr en mass for global..

On 2+2, even the grinders love the rec friendly environment and most grinders on global don't!! want huds or seat scripters or rake back. Don't want more then 6x tables at a time..

Global c.s. Reiterates they won't allow it and are aggressively adement that the site stays as fec friendly as possible..

As far as I'm concerned, 3 deposits and over a half dozen overnight! Withdrawal,s..

Even when I lose, I truly believe I lost fairly..

Global rocks and is the future..

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I'd love to leave acr but not everyone can/wants to use PayPal as a sole banking option. If they offered bitcoin i would insta switch.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Sleeper Site...Lmao everyone that joins wins money at first...enjoy the ride

Bronze
    Load Metric
    While we are on this subject of a GREAT Site............Lets look at a few things
    1st this Poker god he/she that started playing 0.05/0.1 and ended in hands shown here.

https://play.globalpoker.com/poker-c...b0debd47198842

This was last may I joined around last oct this fool came in a couple months later. He played most hands calling to the river and played anything. Watch the speed and calls and his position.
    Ive seen this person push n shove to the river with hands like 5c 7h 8c 3d Just to give you a idea......And win like magic than give a speech to the other players like god. 1 more factor, Some of these players can not even WITHDRAW being in other countries......Yes there giving 2 bucks to anyone anywhere...What a Bonus, your playing real money against non residents. He went on a Rush for a few months and now Vanished. But just recent a New Poker god has arrived same style same chat but a new name ..

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Here is the new Socalled poker God giving the other player $750-$1500 to open other tables and play he/she. The other person opened another 2 tables and BeHumble dumped the money in the first hand as the pay off.
    I watched for two hours Humble even tryed to bait another player to open tables for a price. The deal was $750 a table and they had to play for atleast 60 mins per table. Myself I witnessed a player Dumping the payment n than folded first hand on each new table.

Name:  fhf.jpg
Views: 998
Size:  119.5 KB Name:  fhfgjgjg.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  101.9 KB Name:  fhfgjgjghhh.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  97.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nolawojy View Post
    I'd love to leave acr but not everyone can/wants to use PayPal as a sole banking option. If they offered bitcoin i would insta switch.

I know what u mean..

Acr is horrible..

The paypal withdrawal is great couse u get it overnight but it is paypal and if your winning consistantly. paypal does make u nervous..
    In a way helps keep pro nits off. which is always good.

As regards to the above posts... They are experiencing growing pains. The site is taking off big time as far as traffic is concearned.

There is always some lowlife bumhunting nit grinder trying to exploit tve system.

As far as chip dumping..that was actually addressed on 2+2 by c.s...

Load Metric
    As the immortal Mr Wolff of pulp fiction said: Gentlemen lets not go sucking each others cocks quite yet. By that I mean its a great site with 100 unique tables going at peak traffic. Pl omaha up to 10 20 limit poker. Seen these stakes running often. I played on the seals site when It was a viable site until Micon got smacked in his undies. I also played on Minted poker another good site that had Western Union running for a good while but got locked down. Minted wasn't as well trafficked as seals was and they still got shut down with a lot of players unable to get cashed out. Those that did had to go to canada and open a checking account to get paid. I really like that no 16 plus tabling at once and now huds work with the site also. Site is unbelievably juicy right now though becoming a tad reg inftested. Enjoy Global while it lasts but don't get stuck with a lot of money.

Its fun now with paypal as the only funding option but don't get caught with a lot of cash on this site, I doubt sparten will make that mistake. Hopefully Global gets on board with bitcoin. Druff should really work on his Omaha game its a goldmine with anyone with that type of a bankroll for 10 20 plo .

Comments

thesparten: Absolutely agree and yea the play defiantly tighting up..

Bronze
    Load Metric
    My point is..... Do not play global poker thinking your going to out play the rest of the Field. Your up against a very un random card system for 1. Your quads will be smashed you will see str8 flush destroyed by the royal and str8s n fhouses pounded by higher.This happens everyday and every tourney or ring table you play. Its like prerecorded hands over and over. You cant compare this shuffle to other sites.

Im not saying you shouldnt play at global Im saying be patient and be aware there are bots,Prop Players/House players and multi accounts up the ass there.. And Frank Dont take this personal but I read so much about Global being Juicey and Soft and Easy money my opinion is thats Bs. Dont let it bite you in the ass as I stated some of those socalled fish have $1000s in there account and cant even withdraw there money so they will play anything and call anything and chances are your on the Rail.

As for spartan calling people nits just because We are giving and showing examples of shady play at global...I feel bad for you. Enjoy the $20 withdraws. Im not down a cent and have been playing global over 10 months Everyday. Enjoy, but be Patient and cautious its not a pokersite

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I kinda agree with you but im not calling people who are critisizing global as nits. Just those sest scripting , hud using, bum hunting, rake back beggars

If you follow the 2+2 thread on global they have mentioned new systems comming into place for all the scammers and that they hired additional staff to handle it.
    They are growing fast..

They got cought off gaurd with all the regs comming in to abuse the system(my thoughts).

All sites are shady..but once again if you follow the threads, global is rocking and growing and payong as well as being FUN to play..

Yes i am a micro player and i do very much enjoy my free overnight withdrawal,s especially when there done quite frequently..

None the less it is making poker fun again and feels more honest then acr.. I think most who play as well as most regs who post on 2+2 would agree..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealNoNameYet View Post
    My point is..... Do not play global poker thinking your going to out play the rest of the Field. Your up against a very un random card system for 1. Your quads will be smashed you will see str8 flush destroyed by the royal and str8s n fhouses pounded by higher.This happens everyday and every tourney or ring table you play. Its like prerecorded hands over and over. You cant compare this shuffle to other sites.

Im not saying you shouldnt play at global Im saying be patient and be aware there are bots,Prop Players/House players and multi accounts up the ass there.. And Frank Dont take this personal but I read so much about Global being Juicey and Soft and Easy money my opinion is thats Bs. Dont let it bite you in the ass as I stated some of those socalled fish have $1000s in there account and cant even withdraw there money so they will play anything and call anything and chances are your on the Rail.

As for spartan calling people nits just because We are giving and showing examples of shady play at global...I feel bad for you. Enjoy the $20 withdraws. Im not down a cent and have been playing global over 10 months Everyday. Enjoy, but be Patient and cautious its not a pokersite
    No offense taken. I did rail the 10 20 plo but im a regular at .25 .50 up to 1 2 plo. I meant to say there are no huds that currently work. Ive seen tons of players multi accounting and setting up new accounts for the lol 2 dollars in free money which is beyond retarded. I really haven't seen any bots or house players at my stakes either. The games are beatable still. I have lost a couple of hands while holding yes quads and nut flushes to the ace vs runner runner straight flush but thats omaha for ya.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Thumbs up to both of you. Im not here to offend anyone or Bash. Im just pointing out some shady things Ive witnessed. After reading the posts, we all agree we are looking out for the players. Some day we might get a fair shake on a site......... lets cross are fingers

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the rig is strong on this site. just as many miracles as the pfa poker software. stars might be less riggy if there is such a thing...hahaha

in order to beat many players and win you have to dumb ur game down.

i don;t even understand the value of these gold coins played in a couple of mtt's and ring games and in 2 days my initial free chips is over 100k. how much is that in real money?

is it even real money?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The coins have no real value except for specific tournys. The Gold coins are used to so call buy avitars/player pictures that you use at the table. You find these at the store tab. There are no real "FreeRolls on the site, they took the Freerolls out of there schedule around Feb if I Remember right.
    They now offer 2 tournys for a low buyin of 11 cents per tourny "But" you must play a specific amount of hands or win 100k in play money rings to unlock the tourny to play it...I know confusing.
    Click the sweepstakes tab and you will see the real money tournament schedule

Look at the tourny schedule and place your cursor on the padlock and you will see this...
    $250 $weeps Cash Guaranteed. To unlock: win GC 100,000 in Gold Coins Ring Games 24 hours prior to tournament starting. A further buy-in of $0.11 $weeps Cash is required to enter, no direct entries. ...........................So this Tournament would cost 11 cents real money and your required to win 100k in play money chips to unlock the registration button. Ive added pictures below to show you.

Another thing that might confuse the players is this goofey shit. Example: you buy Gold coins Lets say you buy 250000 Gold Coins for $50 you will see this........... Free $50 Free $50 $weeps cash. Your getting $50 sweepstakes money not $100. It looks like your getting double your cash money but your not. I have no idea why they state it like this but im sure it fools alot of people thinking there getting double the deposit but your not. So keep that in mind hope it helps!

Name:  coin games.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  25.6 KB
    Name:  Coins.jpg
Views: 847
Size:  62.2 KB
    Name:  store avitars.jpg
Views: 1094
Size:  82.7 KB

Load Metric
    Dick Smother's is gonna be pissed they're using his likeness for an astronaut.

Hunter S Thompsons estate will probably be pissed as well.

Warner Bro's/DC Comics will be upset that they stole the Penguin for Lord Covington's avatar
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealNoNameYet View Post
    The coins have no real value except for specific tournys. The Gold coins are used to so call buy avitars/player pictures that you use at the table.
    lol. who thinks this shit up? i guess the people that like this are the same ones buying play money chips on stars.

didn't want to read all this confusing jargon the site has but at least i was able to turn off seeing the annoying avatars. so i won't be upgrading this cartoon shit. i will hoard my gold coins for no good reason.

i guess i have to do a bunch of time consuming, bs tasks in a specific amount of time to play in a lame 250 free rolls..lol. ....wut a waste of time..... how many people do they usually get in those?

and do they have any real cash mtt that are somewhat worthwhile?
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information