Thread: The $74 Trillion Global Economy In One Chart

Load Metric

The $74 Trillion Global Economy In One Chart

Fascinating chart really.

Look at the state of Russia. Americas debt is more than the Russkies annual GDP... No way should those pasty face cunts be as influential as they are.

A Trump induced full blown trade war could shake that chart up a little. In whose favour and to whose detriment, I have no idea.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...nomy-one-chart

Comments

PLOL: Love it. #1 baby

Load Metric
    It's laughable to think Russia has any ability to influence my pizza delivery let alone the US election, hopefully this chart puts some libtards mind at ease.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. hels yourself fag.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Russia, through necessity and ambition has one of the finest Intelligence Services around.

Don't want to discuss the possible part they did or didn't play. But their economy and intelligence capability are in no way connected to one another.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    It's laughable to think Russia has any ability to influence my pizza delivery let alone the US election, hopefully this chart puts some libtards mind at ease.

im curious....what do you do for pizza delivery?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    The ruskies also have the bomb and a large population. That's why they are so important in the world.

If the North Koreans inherited land the size of Texas and 40M extra citizens they would have a lot more influence. If they lost the bomb we would talk about Zimbabwe more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The ruskies also have the bomb and a large population. That's why they are so important in the world.

If the North Koreans inherited land the size of Texas and 40M extra citizens they would have a lot more influence. If they lost the bomb we would talk about Zimbabwe more.

Exactly.

I remember listening to a Russian historian stating how badly their past leaders have let its citizens down. Especially post WW2.

Whilst the West were building infrastructure and creating wealth and opportunity for its people. Russia instead focussed on stockpiling nukes and rebuilding an almighty military.

And god knows what they spent during the space race. But trying to keep up with a much wealthier America cost them dearly too.

They've also got huge resources in the way of natural gas. Its Russian gas that's probably keeping me warm as I type. Yet they still have a shitty GDP.

What makes it even more crazy, is that the Russian people couldn't be more proud of their country's post war history. When in reality, they should be looking over at the West's infrastructure and wealth and thinking "that should be us"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Exactly.

I remember listening to a Russian historian stating how badly their past leaders have let its citizens down. Especially post WW2.

Whilst the West were building infrastructure and creating wealth and opportunity for its people. Russia instead focussed on stockpiling nukes and rebuilding an almighty military.

And god knows what they spent during the space race. But trying to keep up with a much wealthier America cost them dearly too.

They've also got huge resources in the way of natural gas. Its Russian gas that's probably keeping me warm as I type. Yet they still have a shitty GDP.

What makes it even more crazy, is that the Russian people couldn't be more proud of their country's post war history. When in reality, they should be looking over at the West's infrastructure and wealth and thinking "that should be us"

If you want to get honest about Russia then you have to consider that the reported GDP does not include the underground economy. Russia is basically equivalent to the mafia. They have some front business but most of the trade is to and from other crooked regimes. I doubt more than 25% of their GDP is on the books. Putin is likely the worlds richest man and he did it on a $400,000 salary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

Exactly.

If you want to get honest about Russia then you have to consider that the reported GDP does not include the underground economy. Russia is basically equivalent to the mafia. They have some front business but most of the trade is to and from other crooked regimes. I doubt more than 25% of their GDP is on the books. Putin is likely the worlds richest man and he did it on a $400,000 salary.

Yep that too.

Russian oligarchs practically count as mafia bosses. All made by the Godfather himself - Putin.. He literally divvied out the county's wealth between his mates. All of Russia's leading companies are owned by Putin stooges.

And because of their shitty and unpredictable currency, much of their wealth is locked up in London property. Partly the reason why not many Londoners can get on the property ladder while at the same time help keeps Russia's GDP so low.

Yet they still love Putin.

The power of propaganda should never be underestimated. Is why I would strongly advise every American to avoid Fox News at all costs... Not suggesting for a second they switch to left leaning media such as CNN etc... But has to be better ways to keep informed that watching propaganda channels such as Fox News and RT.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno!

Don't encourage him....

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. hels yourself fag.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Gold
    Load Metric
    lol @ reading zerohedge. They created their bearish website at the exact bottom of the stock market crash and have been wrong ever since. Fuck those idiots. They banned me on twitter, all the frauds do.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fascinating chart really.

Look at the state of Russia. Americas debt is more than the Russkies annual GDP... No way should those pasty face cunts be as influential as they are.

A Trump induced full blown trade war could shake that chart up a little. In whose favour and to whose detriment, I have no idea.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/74-trillion-global-economy-one-char
    The unravelling that is coming to a head, was unavoidable by Trump or any other. That graph seems to show defesne spending according to budget. It doesn't show the cost of war expenditures but the US national debt points to it. Trumps's team chose to blame China, immigrants and his predecesor and Hikary kept to the script, but no one mentions the blank checks used for anything defense related, because they wouldn't get past the primaries. The real crisis will be financial and who knows what will follow.
    Maybe it's time to link the US dollar to the bitcoin standard.

Load Metric

Many people seem to forget about nukes when talking about importance of a country. The chart shows one thing (very important to me btw) but the importance of each of those countries is significantly different and can't really be quantified... however when you bring in nuclear arsenals and the amount of damage a country can cause then the US and Russia are back on top. Population and arsenal are the key commodities in this world, remember that kiddies.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    If there is ever a nuclear war I know I'd be a black marketer selling nylons and chocolate in Chicago

Load Metric
    Russia is a country with a great army, nukes and positioned directly between the USA and the EU. Of course they're influential (Also the fact that their GDP is concentrated on making Russia a powerful country instead of for the betterment of their citizens)

Load Metric
    $74 Trillion.

And it would have all been mine if it hadn't been for Black Friday.

Crap.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information