Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thanks Republican Party. now I can't get tacos today.

Load Metric

thanks Republican Party. now I can't get tacos today.

yup. lunch is ruined.

bc all the taco places have closed bc republicans suck so much cock that now all the immigrants are protesting.

I'd post this in an appropriate thread.

but there doesn't seem to be one.

thanks trump.

Comments

dick: shut it down

NaturalBornHustler: Eat a fucking dick instead

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Taco yourself
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Instead of protesting they should take their mooching asses back where they came from.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    so what ethnicity isn't protesting today............

I really need lunch.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    All of our businesses are closed today
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Instead of protesting they should take their mooching asses back where they came from.
    You mean their hardworking, tax-paying asses?

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket:
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

and i'm not saying they shouldn't be.

i'm just tired of the GOP pissing everyone off.

problem is, white waspy fucks don't partake in the eating of delicious tacos or durango style burritos.

so until the staff at McCormick and Schmidt takes a walk, nothing is going to get done.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Comments

LarryLaffer: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YOU WIN
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    What a ridiculous decision to shut down and lose revenue. You know there is a difference between legal and illegal immigration but the left fails to see that.

Get a fucking green card, how hard is that? My parents both were immigrants. They got green cards and then citizenship. One from Germany and the other England.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    don't try and turn this thread into something about you Fagnation.

that's what I do.

and what revenue? they can just open on the day they would be closed. problem solved.

LOL what kind of business do you run, if it would suffer that bad from ONE day of being closed.

are you fucking out of your mind on pain killers still?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    if you get a customer, or an employee who thinks their charles bronson

take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  TrumpWall.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  254.1 KB

Comments

LarryLaffer: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

problem is, white waspy fucks don't partake in the eating of delicious tacos or durango style burritos.

so until the staff at McCormick and Schmidt takes a walk, nothing is going to get done.
    McCormick and Schmidt's is an institution

Load Metric

The folks at Arturo's were definitely on edge. It doesn't help that you have dumb liberals spreading obviously false spam chain-mail on Facebook. There was one going around about how ICE is on the red line platforms doing ID checks and they have a quota of arresting 20,000 people. LOL, come on, how dumb do you have to be to believe that. What, they're just arresting anybody who doesn't have US ID on them? And why would they do it on the red line? There's almost no Mexicans who live along the red line. Go do the checks on the pink or orange line. What actually happened was there was a highly targeted raid on illegal immigrants who posed a public safety threat. 47 illegal immigrants were arrested in Chicagoland. 44 of them had a criminal background, including convicted sex offenders.

And Druff, why is there not a Chicago sub-forum yet? Very disrespectful to your base
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

The folks at Arturo's were definitely on edge. It doesn't help that you have dumb liberals spreading obviously false spam chain-mail on Facebook. There was one going around about how ICE is on the red line platforms doing ID checks and they have a quota of arresting 20,000 people. LOL, come on, how dumb do you have to be to believe that. What, they're just arresting anybody who doesn't have US ID on them? And why would they do it on the red line? There's almost no Mexicans who live along the red line. Go do the checks on the pink or orange line. What actually happened was there was a highly targeted raid on illegal immigrants who posed a public safety threat. 47 illegal immigrants were arrested in Chicagoland. 44 of them had a criminal background, including convicted sex offenders.

And Druff, why is there not a Chicago sub-forum yet? Very disrespectful to your base

yeah I saw that bullshit all over FB. finally the CTA made a statement about it.

this "copy and paste don't share " shit is getting out of control.

also, Arturo's over lazos all fuckin day

George Steinbrenner

Gold
    Load Metric
    We have 3 undocumented detailers that work here. They stayed home today. When they told me yesterday that they wouldn't be here, I asked why they were doing it. They said so people realize what we provide for the economy.

I said, ok....so the work you start today, you'll finish Friday, and you won't get paid for Thursday. What are you guys going to do, go to a march downtown? They said no, we're just going to sit at home.

Not too long ago, one of them got hurt at work. Nothing serious, but it did require a visit to the ER. He provided a SSN to the hospital that belonged to someone in California. Our worker's comp insurance company caught this, and came down pretty hard on the owners of our dealership. They essentially said, 'fire them all or we'll drop you'. The owner said to the worker's comp people, 'so you want me to fire three of the hardest working guys I have, who show up to work every day and bust their tails for me, take a great amount of pride in their work, and never complain?' You won't need to drop me, cancel my policy effective immediately. I'll take my business elsewhere.

These three are valued employees here, and have never been made to feel like they're not. Yet this is how they treat the man who has had their backs since they began here.

I understand their right to protest, and to support their fellow immigrants by staying home, I just question their decision as men to flip the finger in the face of the man that takes very good care of them. It would be different if they were joining the protest in St Paul today, and marching alongside their fellow immigrants. They're not. They're sitting at home eating tamales and watching futbol on TV.

I don't get it.

Load Metric

Almost as dumb as you have to be to believe that Mexico is going to pay for the wall and that Trump will improve the lot of the working class.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Name:  TrumpWall.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  254.1 KB
    And make those lazy ass New Mexicans pay for that wall. The fuckers will wish they had invaded a smaller state.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

You're a republican? Lolz

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    You mean their hardworking, tax-paying asses?
    You mean their hardworking ass that send 80 percent of their money back to their home country taking it out of our economy forever

Load Metric
    Honestly, in a historic town like chicago, where there are diners galore, why would anyone eat tacos for breakfast?

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. hang yourself.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information