Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Time traveling doctor's office went back in time one day to give me a physical I didn't have, and then billed my insurance for it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What a bizarre post.
    We REALLY BADLY need legislation requiring a written estimate of services BEFORE they're rendered, except in true emergencies. That would mostly solve this.
    Druff has to know the GOP's whole existence is about creating and protecting these scams for their large donors, right. He has to know that legislation protecting consumers at the expense of corporations or large businesses will never happen under Citizen's United, right? That would be weird if he really thought the GOP had a shred of integrity on such issues.

So why wouldn't he just say we need to overturn citizens united or we need a new political party or something? My guess is he has to have family that make a killing on this insanely corrupt system. It would be blasphemy for him to suggest a actual way to end the gravy train over $35 bucks.

Anyways, Dan Rather works for TYT now. He just barely did a piece about Trump appointing a corporate crook in to some oversight position in the healthcare industry, SHOCKER!

Load Metric
    sonatine admitted that he thought the time travelers wife did not get a fair shake on rotten tomatoes THAT IS HIS JAM

Thread Information