Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #vault7

Load Metric
    sidenote -- the front runner in the ecuadorian presidential election (coming upon in april) says he will kick assange out when he gets in office, although he'll try to find him a new home.

also if trump can somehow drone strike assange, i will vote for him in 2020

Load Metric

If you bought a new HD T.V. in the last couple of years and you didn't properly op-out when you installed/started it for the first time, then Samsung, Sony, Vizio can legitimately track the hell out of you.

I think just about every new HD T.V. / 4K Ultra has some version of Android running on it which is easy to exploit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

If you bought a new HD T.V. in the last couple of years and you didn't properly op-out when you installed/started it for the first time, then Samsung, Sony, Vizio can legitimately track the hell out of you.

I think just about every new HD T.V. / 4K Ultra has some version of Android running on it which is easy to exploit.

Respectfully, if you allow your TV to have internet access, you live a very different world than I do.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    The CIA must have thousands of hours of cam footage of me beating off to fat chicks.

Lucky bastards.
    To, better than two I guess.

Thread Information