Thread: NitrogenSports.eu Not paying out?.....Superbowl losses may have bankrupt them

Load Metric

***RESOLVED*** NitrogenSports.eu Not paying out?.....Superbowl losses may have bankrupt them

I went to nitrogen as I was looking to make small deposit and first see blue banner at top of site that says "Please allow upto 24-hours for withdraws to process due to increased traffic after Superbowl" I immediately change mind about small deposit and went in to live chat and see tons of complaints of hacked accounts, and that nobody is being paid out. I was reading and someone said they got paid and responses were saying shills posting that and same ones even for hours lol

I hope this isn't case, but its ugly looking. Its possible they don't have enough BTC to cover and need to turn cash into BTC to pay them out. They have always paid me fast in during my on and off random times playing with them and I don't think it would be that hard to pay out the increased members that joined. They paid me nearly 50 btc (was 30-35k at time) and this was off of .1 btc....I was so thankful that day as I thought it was play money and that no site that is anonymous users with no limit on accounts you want to create would pay. They did and didn't have anything to lose by screwing me.

Anyways...here is a screen shot to show how it looks in chat
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by VegasJim; 02-07-2017 at 12:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That site always has seemed sketchy to me but at least you realized before you put money on there that they could be having problems.

I've read several people say that nitrogen has caused them to lose their accounts with coinbase, circle(in the past), and other exchanges even if they flush it with blockchain. It has something to do with them not refreshing new bitcoin addresses enough when they payout so I'd be careful with that (transfer to a few blockchains before going to your cashout source and hope for the best). I can't confirm or deny this but enough people have said it in google/forum searches I've done that I can believe it.

Load Metric
    I blame self personally, but I lost both circle and coin base due to the site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Load Metric
    NitrogenSports bitcointalk thread

Hey guys,

The majority of our withdrawals are subject to a manual review before being processed. This helps us verify that the requested transactions are being authorized by the rightful account owner. We recommend that all of our players add 2FA to their accounts to ensure the security of your account/funds. This would also help to speed up the review process during times when there is a high volume of withdrawal requests.

Please know that our teams are working hard to process your transactions and we appreciate your patience!
    Cal

Load Metric
    Update: I obviously been checking on this and can say that they are absolutely fine and people were paid quick. They did experience an issue with server provider getting hacked, but the chat was wayyy blown out of proportion.

I didn't wan't to add to fear, but played it safe and wanted people to know what I saw going on yesterday morning as we have experienced enough bs from sites that scammed over years.

I will be playing back on Nitrogen and have great faith in them in continuing to provide an awesome betting option for US players.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasJim View Post
    Update: I obviously been checking on this and can say that they are absolutely fine and people were paid quick. They did experience an issue with server provider getting hacked, but the chat was wayyy blown out of proportion.

I didn't wan't to add to fear, but played it safe and wanted people to know what I saw going on yesterday morning as we have experienced enough bs from sites that scammed over years.

I will be playing back on Nitrogen and have great faith in them in continuing to provide an awesome betting option for US players.
    They paid out all the people i know that cashed out yesterday from small to large cashouts fwiw .

Thread Information