Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL PROSTITUTION THREAD***

Banned
    Load Metric

***OFFICIAL PROSTITUTION THREAD***

I never thought I'd ever do it, always thought it was gross and disgusting but I finally succumbed to solicitation on my last trip to Las Vegas. Quick trip report for yall, I gave her $100 and she gave me a really good BJ, butttt I don't really cum from BJs and after like a half hour I asked her if she had a condom and I fucked her bent over my bed doggy style. Pretty shifty shit because after it was all over I was expecting to pay more for the BJ + sex but she didn't say a word. I asked her while I had her bent over if I could cum on her face/mouth/whatever her preference is? She basically hit me back like whatever gets you off. I ended up just busting inside her with the condom on and we laid down on my bed listening to reruns of sports center while smoking weed. She actually smoked me down, I ordered room service, we ate and she left. She said she was from San Diego and looked mixed.

Even though I'm technically Jewish, I was still going to tip her but I passed out before I could. Although we did play a bunch of blackjack together before that and I was buying her in, splitting/doubling for her etc.

Overall surprisingly not a bad experience, I've been solicited before by horrific hens before and always passed but this one ran good game and was pretty good looking. Spades are spades and she gave me her number after it was all over, I tried to call her later on my trip and she did not answer or answer my text message. *Shrugs* I just wanted the head again but free this time lol.

Anyways, we have some degens on this forum, I'm sure ya'll have stories. Paying/Solicited etc. Lets hear it.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Giving The Hoes The Bone Rep

big dick: taking care of the ladies rep

LarryLaffer: lol

BeerAndPoker: Lucky not to get rolled falling asleep before she left and she probably charges more for the facial.

herbertstemple: Cuddled to sports center rep.

Dan Druff: great content for PFA

TheXFactor: Time to get checked for Herpes.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sounds like you got a sweet deal. I have had hookers many times and they were at least $300 and closer to $500. What hotel was this at?

Comments

LegalizeMeth: shocking that you would have to pay for sex, you seem so cool

Load Metric
    And you let her leave?

Whore or not, that bitch sounds like a keeper.

Comments

lewfather: She was a real crowd pleaser rep.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    Sounds like you got a sweet deal. I have had hookers many times and they were at least $300 and closer to $500. What hotel was this at?
    Well, the whole deal probably ended up setting me back $300ish after buying her into multiple hands of blackjack etc. She was forsure drunk, we were pounding drinks together and doing shots.

Load Metric
    I've never done it nor could I but other people's experiences fascinate me lol

I know a few guys who lost their virginity to hookers, I couldn't live with that guilt lol
    BALLIN'!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post
    I've never done it nor could I but other people's experiences fascinate me lol

I know a few guys who lost their virginity to hookers, I couldn't live with that guilt lol
    Pretty much this was my stance until it finally happened, I've been solicited many times, mostly in Vegas. I've always thought it was gross/girls are usually horrific too etc. This girl was actually pretty, she told me a bullshit story about how she just turned 21 and was partying. She was forsure like 25 but who the fuck cares, she was still good looking. At first I thought she was just angling for free blackjack bets and that was fine with me because she was massaging my dick and balls under the table and kissing me after every win. For sure I got suckered but for $100 + room service + whatever I bought her in for = sex + her smoking me down. Wasn't that bad of a proposition.

EDIT: You have to be a pretty big pussy to lose your virginity to a hooker, lol sorry.

Load Metric
    Lol don't get me wrong I am definitely not judging you, it's something I think everyone has thought about from time to time. Fair play to you, sounds like you got a great deal and experience!
    BALLIN'!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Also real quick, we did fuck to this song.

Also real quick, my whiskey dick was so real that we did pause to smoke weed, continued fucking, came, smoked again.

Anyways, where the fuck is LLL? we need him to take OSA into this thread. plus I know some yall niggas got some stories.

Load Metric
    Sorry lew this story won't live up to yours or others.....but here it is.

First time in Vegas I was too young/naive to realize there were hookers everywhere.

Walked over to the Aria with my buddy to check it out while the rest of the crew stayed back boozing/playing 1 cent slots while tipping the waitress $5/round so they keep coming back every 20 minutes on the dot.

Anyhow fast-forward to us opening the door to the Aria and two absolute 9.2+/10 girls immediately come over asking how our nights are going. They seemed a little drunk and ended up hanging out for about 30 minutes before they :

a. realized the $25/hand blackjack we were playing was well above our bankrolls at the time (strike 1)
    b. realized were not staying at the Aria (strike 2 although we lied and said Bellagio).
    c. the one was getting really handsy with my buddy and he jokingly said how much for the night and she said 1500. My buddy started laughing then even in his drunken stupor realized she was telling the honest truth (nail in the coffin).

My buddy was pretty devastated and to this day we still mock him the odd time when the word Vegas is brought up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Even though I'm technically Jewish, I was still going to tip her but I passed out before I could.
    Never pass out while the whore is still there. Get that slut out the door before she has a chance to rob you.

Comments

simpdog: SMRT info

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    And you let her leave?

Whore or not, that bitch sounds like a keeper.

Load Metric
    Let's face it we all pay for it one way or another.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

Even though I'm technically Jewish, I was still going to tip her but I passed out before I could.
    Never pass out while the whore is still there. Get that slut out the door before she has a chance to rob you.
    They have this new invention, it's called a safe. Crazy shit about it is you can put all your money in it and lock it to your specific key code.

Shit is wild man, google drones and bryan the icon micon next.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Let's face it we all pay for it one way or another.
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 499
Size:  502.3 KB

a lot of this and how long are we gonna stand around while so many great men go down?

Comments

Sanlmar: Bill Burr rep. It's in the contract. BTW, I been on dates & that's sounds like a date.

Load Metric
    HOF thread to be.

Got a hand job from a black chick in my work truck once. Was getting gas, she walked right up to me and propositioned me, and i figured what the fuck. Light skinned, straight hair, mid 20's, pretty good looking gal. Had to pass by the house and change my pants afterwards and get back to the job site. Boss was wondering why I was so late. Don't remember what I told him. Was close to Brooks and Airways in Memphis. If anybody knows Memphis you know this is a real good spot for hookers.

Was in my apt one night and a girl from up the street that I barely know knocks on the door. Very good looking little bitch. She basically fucked me all night, but then cleaned my billfold out before she left the next morning. Think she got 12 bucks off me.

Does this count?

Comments

lewfather: probably your best post, genuine lols.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Passing out with any thing of value is very dumb. I once shared a room with a degen and had my shit stolen by his whore when he was passed out. I don't even do whores. I was off with the hot single chick and I paid the fucking price. His whore bitch didn't steal his Rolex but manages to grab MY shit.

The best part of the story would be how she propositioned you? Were you at a table? VP bar? That'd be more interesting than your play by play TMI stuff.

Comments

big dick: lol what? get lost homo. his play by play is goat

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Passing out with any thing of value is very dumb. I once shared a room with a degen and had my shit stolen by his whore when he was passed out. I don't even do whores. I was off with the hot single chick and I paid the fucking price. His whore bitch didn't steal his Rolex but manages to grab MY shit.

The best part of the story would be how she propositioned you? Were you at a table? VP bar? That'd be more interesting than your play by play TMI stuff.
    Like I said before all my shit was in the safe, well besides clothes. I like to think I dress nicely but I really doubt she's going to steal my $70 dollar lacoste. As far as how I was propositioned, she sat down at the BJ table on my direct left and immediately initiated conversation. I thought she was just a tourist that had a couple drinks but when she busted her buyin she hit me up for some cash almost immed. also basically any hand I won / split/ double etc obv she a piece of. she also wanted me to double down in horrific spots because shes hoping I just run it up and tip her out. like she wanted me to double 8 against 2 etc. I did toss her in for table min. a few times and that's when she really came at me, once she knew I was a real mark she started rubbing on my dick and trying to kiss me every single hand that I won etc lol

Comments

Flipper_Fair: IZOD rep

donkdowndonedied: Missed the safe comment. Good addition !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post

They have this new invention, it's called a safe. Crazy shit about it is you can put all your money in it and lock it to your specific key code.

Cant put your kidneys in a safe

Comments

big dick: lolz no you can't

herbertstemple: lol

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

lol that's true but I did stick my dick in to way worse, I'm sure.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeBet View Post

lol that's true but I did stick my dick in to way worse, I'm sure.
    Can't stick your dick in a safe either homey.

Comments

lewfather: I guess that's what living is.

Thread Information