Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Druff can you please perma ban searles? Im not one to ask for bans but later fagging gordos old man passing deserves a lifetime ban imo

Load Metric

Druff can you please perma ban searles? Im not one to ask for bans but later fagging gordos old man passing deserves a lifetime ban imo

Im sure im not the only one who wants him gone afer that shit.I have not had many issues with fatboy but that shit was uncool and he did the same to delaware.
    Ban the fat cunt

Comments

wrenchjockey: /signed

Gordman: Good thread. I approve of this message

Load Metric
    Honestly he needs a slap. Thought he genuinely felt terrible after delaware, but apparently not.

Out of decency and respect to Gord, Druff also needs to delete the post.

Comments

lewfather: forgot about that RIP Del.

wrenchjockey: this
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    +1
    BALLIN'!!

Load Metric
    I'm still against anyone fucking with his real life. I hate the guy on the forum and this shit isn't real life... but we are a community and when one of us is having a hard time you don't fuck with that person until you know it's okay and then lol internets. This goes for someone you don't even like too.

With all that said, he has scammed someone, helped a scammer lie about his identity, lol'd at delware dying (in fairness I told the bastard I wanted him to die too, but when that thread started I respected it like everyone else should have regardless of your feelings) and now this. I know Todd likes his autistic scrubs running around and posting but wtf does this guy bring to the forum now that he doesn't even run his contest??

Sure keep him around... all he'll do is call Todd fat, ugly and old... then go harass another poster just because he's an unhappy fuck.

Fuck this guy, ban him.

Comments

wrenchjockey: that
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Banned
    Load Metric
    He should have been permabanned a long time ago IMO

The guy is a huge piece of shit

Comments

wrenchjockey: this too

Load Metric
    Cheep shot IMO

RIP Gords father.

Would like to se Pooh weigh in on this outrageouly insensitive act.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Lol, what a bunch of pussies

Comments

jsearles22: :this

wrenchjockey: nope, not this

Load Metric
    His posts about Gord's father and delaware wife were both disgusting and IMO have nothing to do with free speech. I was so fed up with the delaware post that I left PFA not long after for a while. The guy doesn't have much else to offer other than being a piece of shit and reneging on bets.

+1 on cutting him loose.

Comments

wrenchjockey: but this tho
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    His posts about Gord's father and delaware wife were both disgusting and IMO have nothing to do with free speech. I was so fed up with the delaware post that I left PFA not long after for a while. The guy doesn't have much else to offer other than being a piece of shit and reneging on bets.

+1 on cutting him loose.
    100% agreed. Ban the fat bet welching bastard.

Comments

wrenchjockey: this too

Load Metric
    I wouldn't take later fag too literally.

IMO at this point it is actually similar to saying sorry for your loss.

When I die please say later fag in the thread.

Comments

LarryLaffer: i have to go with this one

Hockey Guy: Obviously this.

Crowe Diddly: common fucking sense rep

Load Metric
    Im sorry, but maybe it's the drugs i took/did years ago.

but are the same lunatics (save for Big Dick) who are actually arguing for NUCLEAR WAR a few threads over, upset at a laterfag?

Do I have this correct?

Comments

HoodedN: Nobody asked you m'
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    weak sauce.

from all of you.

I thought we all didn't care for each other.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

It's a PFA "thing". No one is immune. I meant no ill will honestly. I've deleted the post as it seems to not come off as I meant it. Would it have been taken differently if not from me? Who knows

Comments

Crowe Diddly: of course it is because it was you rep
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

It's a PFA "thing". No one is immune. I meant no ill will honestly. I've deleted the post as it seems to not come off as I meant it. Would it have been taken differently if not from me? Who knows
    You did the same exact thing to delaware then said sorry and went ahead and did it to gordman. You're A lying fuck who doesn't want to be banned because you enjoy this site so you act like you're sorry after the fact.
    Do you really think posting a later fag gif is appropriate after the passing/possible passing of a guys old man? You are a grown man and a father yourself ,you should know better ,you aren't some 23 year old punk who just shoots his mouth off cus he doesn't know better.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Lol, what a bunch of pussies
    See if your opinion doesn't change after your mom or dad dies or is old enough that they can die at any moment.
    I bet it will

Comments

MumblesBadly: Especially when they leave him nothing in their wills.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Im sorry, but maybe it's the drugs i took/did years ago.

but are the same lunatics (save for Big Dick) who are actually arguing for NUCLEAR WAR a few threads over, upset at a laterfag?

Do I have this correct?
    Jeez.

Are you ever right?

Gotta disagree with "later fag" being some type of term of endearment. Considering the piece of shit it came from, it can't be written off as done in poor taste. He could have used this thread to apologize or state his thought process. I've missed that post. He did however agree with someone trying to defend him.

Dropping a few nuclear bombs does not equal a nuclear war now just like it didn't in 1945. It would let Iran know as well as the rest of the middle east know its the end of the road for all their shit. They would quickly make peace.

Hell, they might even start playing baseball the way the Japanese did.

I know there is a prevailing thought that dropping a nuclear bomb on someone is bad, but that is just public opinion, and that's usually wrong.

If we don't get them, one of these days the will get us.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

You did the same exact thing to delaware then said sorry and went ahead and did it to gordman. You're A lying fuck who doesn't want to be banned because you enjoy this site so you act like you're sorry after the fact.
    Do you really think posting a later fag gif is appropriate after the passing/possible passing of a guys old man? You are a grown man and a father yourself ,you should know better ,you aren't some 23 year old punk who just shoots his mouth off cus he doesn't know better.

I could give 2 shits if im banned hear, honestly. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of over it. I care much less than you do.

And yes, I truly believe "laterfag" is a term of endearment here. Others agree. Many others have said they hope they get laterfagged here when they die. I can't help but point out you and others thoughts today are skewed by your opinion of me. You're biased

And I did not do the same thing to Delaware. I told him I wished he'd die and then he did. I still feel bad about that and the comments I made to him directly about his wife. You don't believe me; doesn't make it not true. I'm secure in that

Comments

YUUP: Here not hear $500?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

I could give 2 shits if im banned hear, honestly. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of over it. I care much less than you do.

And yes, I truly believe "laterfag" is a term of endearment here. Others agree. Many others have said they hope they get laterfagged here when they die. I can't help but point out you and others thoughts today are skewed by your opinion of me. You're biased

And I did not do the same thing to Delaware. I told him I wished he'd die and then he did. I still feel bad about that and the comments I made to him directly about his wife. You don't believe me; doesn't make it not true. I'm secure in that
    Besides Simp who I like... can you name the "many" others. Curious who on this site thinks you arent an insufferable fuckwad.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric

I could give 2 shits if im banned hear, honestly.
    If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of over it. I care much less than you do.

i say give the man what he wants Druff...

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Meh I've never been a fan of banning a poster for being offensive. But I didn't see what he did so I can't comment.

If it was bad enough like posting info or something I'd say go for real life consequences. If its just stupid later fag comments then just ignore the guy he's craving attention anyways.

Comments

JohnCommode: Never introduce reasonable suggestions into the PFA Forums.

Thread Information