Thread: Say GoodKnight to your liddle Brand, Mr Beckham.

Load Metric

Say GoodKnight to your liddle Brand, Mr Beckham.

He played and Captained England at numerous World Cups. Played for some huge clubs and won a few trophies along the way. But that wasn't enough for this self- entitled little ballbag. He wanted the Honour that mattered to him most - A Knighthood.. Everybody knew it, and sadly imo, everybody wished him it.

I myself have NEVER bought into the whole 'celebrity mega-status' of Beckham in the UK (which is huge)... For me he lacks any sort of personality and the carefully crafted team he surrounded himself with are the one's who created this bullshit 'man of the people' image...

He was a decent footballer. Not great, just decent. Certainly wouldn't get near any top 100 list.

Anyway, his dream has been blown apart tonight. Which pleases me, while vindicating what I've always thought.

I don't hate the guy by any stretch. Just knew what his BS was all about from the very start.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/278064...ty-knighthood/
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    He played and Captained England at numerous World Cups. Played for some huge clubs and won a few trophies along the way. But that wasn't enough for this self- entitled little ballbag. He wanted the Honour that mattered to him most - A Knighthood.. Everybody knew it, and sadly imo, everybody wished him it.

I myself have NEVER bought into the whole 'celebrity mega-status' of Beckham in the UK (which is huge)... For me he lacks any sort of personality and the carefully crafted team he surrounded himself with are the one's who created this bullshit 'man of the people' image...

He was a decent soccer player. Not great, just decent. Certainly wouldn't get near any top 100 list.

Anyway, his dream has been blown apart tonight. Which pleases me, while vindicating what I've always thought.

I don't hate the guy by any stretch. Just knew what his BS was all about from the very start.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/278064...ty-knighthood/

ftfy
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    That all seems unforgivable, till I remembered the Greece game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

Last world cup i watched. Short clip doesn't really do the goal justice. The build up to the goal kinda started 4 years earlier.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: definitely one that's stuck in the memory bank for every England fan.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    That all seems unforgivable, till I remembered the Greece game.

You got me forgiving him now.

Then I remembered the Argentina game
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    To be honest i never minded him before, but getting Unicef to pay for a flight when he's stinking rich is fucking abominable.

All these celebrities nowadays are up to nasty shit behind the scenes, and now with the technological advances they're all getting found out.

Can't wait til some nasty shit comes out about Roger Federer- you would think to look at the media that he's a fucking angel.

Also, as far as scandal's go, this Beckham one isn't that bad really imho
    BALLIN'!!

Thread Information