Thread: Good Night Alt Right: Reddit Bans Alt Right Subreddit....and not for being hateful?

Load Metric

Good Night Alt Right: Reddit Bans Alt Right Subreddit....and not for being hateful?

https://www.cnet.com/news/reddit-ban...ght-subreddit/

That's right! See you later Alt Right. One less forum for you to spread your message. Next time, read the TOS. Reddit didn't really care that you're a bunch of hate mongers, but they did care that you posted personal information.

You don't get free speech anyway you shitheels. so get over it.

Comments

tyde: oh great....another Larry Laffer shitty thread

FPS_Russia: counter

Tellafriend: reverse counter

NaturalBornHustler: Die

Sirens: this guy prety much ruins pfa for me

Tegnation22: Larry the Snowflake

JACKDANIELS: what sirens said
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://theintercept.com/2016/11/16/...mitic-readers/
    Nothing is as it appears. I was reading Trump train it sounded like Trump was standing up to Israel (laughable joke) and Bannon's some sort of Nazi, even more laughable. Keep believing that while we get lied into war w Iran. He is incompetent I have to agree there.

In what country was Breitbart News dreamed up? I'll give you one guess.

The Breitbart counter-offensive has come in a string of articles published this week in which Jewish writers and editors argue that Bannon cannot possibly be an anti-Semite, as his ex-wife told a court, since the site he ran until August strongly supports Israel and its far-right, nationalist government.

The testimony came from pro-Israel ideologues, who freely hurl accusations of anti-Semitism at rights activists and journalists for reporting, accurately, on abuses by the Israeli government. They are less willing, it seems, to pay much attention to the lengthy screeds posted beneath Breitbart articles by readers obsessed with the supposed plotting of Jewish bankers and financiers who fund progressive causes.

The first to write was David Horowitz, a key figure in funding Islamophobic “research” in the United States and Israel. Horowitz attempted to argue that critics of Bannon “have lost all connection to reality and are now hyping their most ludicrously paranoid fantasies,” a case he immediately undermined by repeating the conspiracy theory he’s helped to nourish, that “Obama and Hillary are supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood.”
    More testimony to Bannon’s pro-Israel leanings came from Pamela Geller, a polemical blogger whose efforts to stir up hatred of Muslims have been championed by Breitbart but got her added to a list of “extremists” barred from travel to Britain in 2013, on the grounds that her presence could “foster hatred which might lead to inter-community violence.”

Geller’s prior contributions to American life include leading the protests in 2010 against a Muslim cultural center in Lower Manhattan she called “the Ground Zero Mosque,” and staging a cartoon contest for caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad in 2015, which succeeded in provoking an attack by Islamist gunmen.

On Tuesday, two more staunch defenders of Israel, Alan Dershowitz and Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, joined the pushback against critics like Jonathan Greenblatt, the Anti-Defamation League’s chief executive, who have expressed alarm that Bannon’s appointment as Donald Trump’s chief White House strategist would embolden racists.
    Another element of the campaign has been to point out that Breitbart News was, as its chief executive Larry Solov explained, originally conceived of by its founder, Andrew Breitbart, as a way to fight what he saw as “the anti-Israel bias of the mainstream media” and left-wing Jewish groups that oppose Israel’s open-ended military occupation of Palestinian land.
    He got the Alt right vote now it's time to shut down their website and do whatever the fuck Bibi wants.
    I got a few things to do let me keep it simple.
    War w Iran War w Iran War w/ Iran War w/ Iran.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-02-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Damn I thought we were beyond this.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Is Larry Laffer gamblebot? Such prolific, left end,know it all, beta-ness. Question had to be asked.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    you're clueless if you think reddit was ever a safe space for the "alt right" o. It's a terrible forum for discussing things like politics, if you express any kind of conservative view on reddit your comment will be buried within 10 or 15 minutes because the kind of kids who hang out on there downvote things they disagree with

i still go on reddit all the time. it really has gone downhill since it got really popular and the sjw's took over, banning subs like /r/n-words and /r/fatpeoplehate

still a good site for video games, tech support, specific interests, but not a place to discuss or argue about heated subjects because the fags who vote brigade

pro tip: go to /r/politics and click a random thread, sort by "controversial" and you'll see what I mean. "comment scored below threshold" etc

and don't even bring up the fucking donald, it's a meme sub

edit: redditor since 2009 and have had 4 accounts shadowbanned this election season, the most recent was TRUMP-VOTER and it had 7 posts, one of which called a kid a snarky bitch so the mods literally banned that account on ALL of reddit for using the b word and being named "trump-voter"

Load Metric
    i'm approaching 1000 posts on PFA. just throwing this one out there to get closer. I'm about to mix coca cola and coffee because the coke is a little flat and I hate to waste it

Load Metric
    I've been on reddit since about 2013?

i dont remember...ive had so many fucking usernames. I only really lurked in r/audi.

while I agree that reddit isn't really a place for the alt-right/neonazi/fasc, but, still, they did have a message board. and if it's moderated by people who want that message out there, then the exact opposite of what you siad happens, the hateful comments get taken to the top, and the antifa comments get buried.

AND in the end, it was a place for them to post. now it's not anymore.

i think that's the real take-away here. is that they're too stupid to even read the TOS of a site.

it wont be long before these idiots are relegated back to the deep net. where they belong amongst the pedo's and serial killers for hire
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

i dont remember...ive had so many fucking usernames. I only really lurked in r/audi.

while I agree that reddit isn't really a place for the alt-right/neonazi/fasc, but, still, they did have a message board. and if it's moderated by people who want that message out there, then the exact opposite of what you siad happens, the hateful comments get taken to the top, and the antifa comments get buried.

i think that's the real take-away here. is that they're too stupid to even read the TOS of a site.

it wont be long before these idiots are relegated back to the deep net. where they belong amongst the pedo's and serial killers for hire
    LOL

Nobody ever reads the TOS.

Liberals are in lifelong meltdown.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

LOL

like i get that...no one reads the TOS. totally. that's true.

but the moderators? what's their excuse?

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Larry your posts make me want to re-read the Turner Diaries. Please get a grip on life.

Comments

tyde: this ^^^

Sirens: +1

JACKDANIELS: he is truly terrible

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Larry your posts make me want to re-read the Turner Diaries. Please get a grip on life.

lol as if you can read.

George Steinbrenner

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  download_20170203_133622.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  14.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

LOL

like i get that...no one reads the TOS. totally. that's true.

but the moderators? what's their excuse?

Sorry dude, my bad.

It was sarcasm.

Missed that one.

I get you now.

You are a Reverse Warrior poster.

Cool

weird,

but cool.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Larry and FPS should just fuck and get it over with.

Load Metric
    Larry is a master troll btw

Thread Information