Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 02/01/2017 *** $100+$50 FREEROLL THANKS TO KHALWAT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have no problems with Larry or MrTickle personally, and actually like both of them.

I also realize both are liberal and are unlikely to agree with most of my political rants.

I save the politics for the end of the show because it's not a political show -- it's about poker and gambling. I throw the politics (and sometimes sports) stuff at the end for anyone who cares to listen. If not, they can safely turn it off.

Every time I criticize Muslim countries and say anything remotely in support of the travel ban, I get angry liberals shouting/typing at me, "You must not know any Muslims."

The implication is that I would change my mind if I knew Muslims personally, because there are so many nice/peaceful/great Muslims out there, I would soften greatly if I just got to know a few.

Well, guess what? I do know some Muslims. The ones I know are great people, and they absolutely detest violence and the radical forces within their faith.

However, these aren't the Muslims I'm worried about. I never said that all Muslims were violent or dangerous to this country. I stated that a surprisingly high percentage of Muslims support and approve of the terror tactics used by the radical fringe of their religion.

By "support", I do not mean "participate" or "assist". I mean that they do not find these terror attacks reprehensible, and in fact agree with them. Of this subset of Muslims, there is another subset who ARE willing to commit acts of violence against the West -- and yet another subset which can easily be radicalized.

Let's look at it this way.

Let's say 99.9% of Muslims entering this country have zero chance of being terrorists or causing us any harm. That sounds great, right?

Yet that still means 10 out of every 10,000 Muslims entering this country would be terrorists or potential terrorists.

That's way too many. Recall that 9/11 was pulled off by just 19 terrorists.

Recall the death and destruction caused by one terrorist in Orlando, as well as two terrorists in San Bernadino. Yes, I realize that these three terrorists were homegrown, but there's enough non-homegrown terror in Europe (a place accepting far more refugees than we are) to where we can reasonably predict it will be our future as well.

It is an absolute fact that admitting refugees/travelers from those 7 terror-associate Muslim countries gives a FAR greater chance of bringing terrorists into the US than admitting refugees/travelers from any non-Muslim country.

The problem is that leftists are getting caught up in the whole #NotAllMuslims hashtag, where they're trying to convince us that not all Muslims are dangerous terrorists.

Well, yeah, duh.

But we're not worried about all Muslims. We're worried about even a smaller percentage who ARE dangerous. And it's too hard to separate who is and isn't when they're entering the US.

Denying this is denying reality.

Just because Mohammed down the street is a wonderful guy with a wonderful family does not mean that the next 100 Mohammeds coming into the US will be equally wonderful.

Comments

YUUP: I don't know any Muslims thank Allah

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have no problems with Larry or MrTickle personally, and actually like both of them.

I also realize both are liberal and are unlikely to agree with most of my political rants.

I save the politics for the end of the show because it's not a political show -- it's about poker and gambling. I throw the politics (and sometimes sports) stuff at the end for anyone who cares to listen. If not, they can safely turn it off.

Every time I criticize Muslim countries and say anything remotely in support of the travel ban, I get angry liberals shouting/typing at me, "You must not know any Muslims."

The implication is that I would change my mind if I knew Muslims personally, because there are so many nice/peaceful/great Muslims out there, I would soften greatly if I just got to know a few.

Well, guess what? I do know some Muslims. The ones I know are great people, and they absolutely detest violence and the radical forces within their faith.

However, these aren't the Muslims I'm worried about. I never said that all Muslims were violent or dangerous to this country. I stated that a surprisingly high percentage of Muslims support and approve of the terror tactics used by the radical fringe of their religion.

By "support", I do not mean "participate" or "assist". I mean that they do not find these terror attacks reprehensible, and in fact agree with them. Of this subset of Muslims, there is another subset who ARE willing to commit acts of violence against the West -- and yet another subset which can easily be radicalized.

Let's look at it this way.

Let's say 99.9% of Muslims entering this country have zero chance of being terrorists or causing us any harm. That sounds great, right?

Yet that still means 10 out of every 10,000 Muslims entering this country would be terrorists or potential terrorists.

That's way too many. Recall that 9/11 was pulled off by just 19 terrorists.

Recall the death and destruction caused by one terrorist in Orlando, as well as two terrorists in San Bernadino. Yes, I realize that these three terrorists were homegrown, but there's enough non-homegrown terror in Europe (a place accepting far more refugees than we are) to where we can reasonably predict it will be our future as well.

It is an absolute fact that admitting refugees/travelers from those 7 terror-associate Muslim countries gives a FAR greater chance of bringing terrorists into the US than admitting refugees/travelers from any non-Muslim country.

The problem is that leftists are getting caught up in the whole #NotAllMuslims hashtag, where they're trying to convince us that not all Muslims are dangerous terrorists.

Well, yeah, duh.

But we're not worried about all Muslims. We're worried about even a small percentage who ARE dangerous. And it's too hard to separate who is and isn't when they're entering the US.

Denying this is denying reality.

Just because Mohammed down the street is a wonderful guy with a wonderful family does not mean that the next 100 Mohammeds coming into the US will be equally wonderful.

are we now doubling down on stupid shit to say? Lets see...yes, yes we are.

Let's look at it this way: 19 of those hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. yet Saudi Arabia isn't on the list. I wonder why? Kinda telling isn't it?

oh and all muslims aren't named Mohammed. you know what you sound like with the last one? My racist grandpa. He used to call a black people Leroy's.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff do you need glasses or were you doing a bit when you kept calling Dong Kim "Dong King?"

Also, legit impressed with Dong coming so close to breaking even vs Libratus.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    khalwat was great on the show. I love it how you talk dirty how Druff will violate Cate. Does khalwat got a twitter he want to give out?

Comments

LarryLaffer: khalwat is god

Load Metric
    Thanks for saying you like me Druff, appreciate it. I don't really comment much on the forums due to the excessive shite and hate and therefore most of the time I comment it is something critical (I mean, why would I comment when it's something I enjoy and therefore status quo) but I'd love to call in some time when possible to debate some of your opinions with you sometime. Keep up the good stuff, I'll keep listening.

Load Metric
    Btw, if you don't think Christian terrorists are real, you should read about the IRA. Granted I wasn't alive but innocent people died, every citizen was afraid and it lasted for a LONG time. It's about ideology, not religion.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Saved me the trouble of posting the same.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Thanks for saying you like me Druff, appreciate it. I don't really comment much on the forums due to the excessive shite and hate and therefore most of the time I comment it is something critical (I mean, why would I comment when it's something I enjoy and therefore status quo) but I'd love to call in some time when possible to debate some of your opinions with you sometime. Keep up the good stuff, I'll keep listening.
    you should for sure call in
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

Question

Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Btw, if you don't think Christian terrorists are real, you should read about the IRA. Granted I wasn't alive but innocent people died, every citizen was afraid and it lasted for a LONG time. It's about ideology, not religion.
    And Druff is conveniently ignoring the history of militant Jews in the newly formed state of Israel using terrorist attacks on Arab communities both within Israel and in Palestine to drive them off their land, now infamously remembered as Al Nakba/The Catastrophe. These attacks spurred hundreds of thousands of Arabs to flee their land. It was an ethnic-cleansing campaign spearheaded by terror attacks, and largely ignored by the outside world. Documents unsealed from Israel's confidential state archives within the past decade or so confirm the existence of this terror campaign, and challenges the previously touted narrative that the surrounding Arabs states instigated the fighting which lead to the Palestinian Arabs fleeing. This history is discussed in the later half of this episode of The MartyrMade Podcast. Grippingly told if you can handle the truth.

http://www.martyrmade.com/martyrmade-podcast-6-never/

So, yeah. Terrorism is driven by ideology.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information