Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 02/01/2017 *** $100+$50 FREEROLL THANKS TO KHALWAT

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 02/01/2017 *** $100+$50 FREEROLL THANKS TO KHALWAT

Show begins at approximately 7:45pm PST on Wednesday, February 1, 2017.

khalwat co-hosts for the first half of tonight's show.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (712) 775-8162 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a $100+$50 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 8:40pm PST on 02/01/2017
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $50, 2nd :$25, 3rd: $13, 4th: $7, 5th: $5, Bounty on khalwat: $50. I will send this to you by bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, check, or other methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    khalwat $150

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for tonight:

- American Poker Awards: Was PFA snubbed or not?!

Poker/gambling/Vegas topics:

- WSOP 2017 schedule released

- Pokerstars to kill ability to choose your cash game table

- AI Bot Libratus spanks 4 top poker pros in heads up competition

- Mike Dentale says Cate Hall will be "punished for her big mouth" in upcoming heads up match

- Convicted sports tout/scammer/extortionist Adam Meyer was also a longtime snitch for the FBI

- Daily Fantasy Sports site FantasyAces to close after being caught stealing player funds

- Foxwoods player who self-excluded claims he was only stopped from playing when he won, didn't get paid

- Las Vegas Raiders stadium deal in jeopardy as Adelson pulls out

- Chicago Joey writes 47,000 words in 10 days to complete book in prop bet challenge

General topics:

- The Trump "Muslim Ban" -- is it wrong?

- Update on Druff's iPhone 6 which was "stolen" by AT&T

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Please donate to the freeroll if you can.

Banned
    Load Metric
    WHATCHA NEED? I'LL DONATE UNDER 1 CONDITION THAT I'LL TELL YOU WHEN YOU TEXT ME BACK

Bronze
    Load Metric
    other topics: maybe another bit on the poker Vloggers? The last one you did was funny. The interesting Vloggers are Andrew Neeme, Jeff Boski, The Trooper and the other guy, the smarmy weiner?

Boski keeps winning daily tourneys at the Wynn and Venetian. The Trooper, who previously had a nearly empty living room, bought a couch and tv in the past week, which may be related to certain personal involvements...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks to khalwat for his very generous $150 donation to the freeroll tonight, including $50 bounty on himself.

He then proceeded to win the freeroll, thus recovering 2/3 of it BACK.

:rigged

Comments

Daniel72:

Kuntmissioner: beautiful

MumblesBadly: It was his reward for Drexeling-up the show chatter.

Load Metric
    Druff-meister; I came in 6th. What did I win?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dicepops View Post
    Druff-meister; I came in 6th. What did I win?
    Sixth? Out of like 30 entrants...

0.0 obv.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Thanks to khalwat for his very generous $150 donation to the freeroll tonight, including $50 bounty on himself.

He then proceeded to win the freeroll, thus recovering 2/3 of it BACK.

:rigged
    Kahlwat making the other guys earn his money.

Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2017-02-01 20:40:08
    Place35=IamGreek (0)
    Place34=pokerprince2 (0)
    Place33=miconBACK123 (0)
    Place32=PainlessWon (0)
    Place31=Unlearn (0)
    Place30=seboksoftie (0)
    Place29=TheShrink (0)
    Place28=BeerAndPoker (0)
    Place27=polishtim (0)
    Place26=tradershky22 (0)
    Place25=Flipper_Fair (0)
    Place24=snowtracks (0)
    Place23=AcePlayer (0)
    Place22=lewfather (0)
    Place21=lloyd (0)
    Place20=linecaptain (0)
    Place19=JSTAT (0)
    Place18=sah_24 (0)
    Place17=donkdown911 (0)
    Place16=larrylegend (0)
    Place15=thaknuts (0)
    Place14=simpdog2 (0)
    Place13=K__t (0)
    Place12=Gordman (0)
    Place11=bingo (0)
    Place10=lurker1998a (0)
    Place9=DiveBar_Dave (0)
    Place8=ballhawknet (0)
    Place7=bigslick7878 (0)
    Place6=Dicepops (840)
    Place5=DOOOOM (960)
    Place4=donken (1320)
    Place3=KitKat (1800)
    Place2=blubbernuffl (2760)
    Place1=khalwat (4320)
    Stop=2017-02-01 22:44:07
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Seriously?
    I was chip leader at final table with 9 people left. LP player raises 3x to 1200 to steal the blinds. Khalwat, who was 2nd in chips with just over 17k, repops huge to 10,800 in SB with 55. I push 17,500 in BB, knowing I am good, with QQ. Then Khalwat with the said 55, sucks out. Are we celebrating this?

Then I saw him suck out at least 4 more times against people on all ins. It was nice that he gave money for the prize pool, but lets not celebrate the win. It was funny, but it wasn't good.

DD

Comments

handicapme: Who the fuck are you? Cry some more

Sheesfaced: Noose

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol fuck off u little bitch, let's see yiu

MumblesBadly: Ha! Ha! Whiner thinks he deserved to win!

Tellafriend: welcome

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Seriously?
    I was chip leader at final table with 9 people left. LP player raises 3x to 1200 to steal the blinds. Khalwat, who was 2nd in chips with just over 17k, repops huge to 10,800 in SB with 55. I push 17,500 in BB, knowing I am good, with QQ. Then Khalwat with the said 55, sucks out. Are we celebrating this?

Then I saw him suck out at least 4 more times against people on all ins. It was nice that he gave money for the prize pool, but lets not celebrate the win. It was funny, but it wasn't good.

DD

yeah we're totally celebrating this bc it's kinda funny. He gave you guys a fair chance to win his money. what more do you want?
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Yeah, enjoy it Larry. That is why you are the King of Lost Wages.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Yeah, enjoy it Larry. That is why you are the King of Lost Wages.

"Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol @ these broke fucks complaining about free money tournaments

Comments

MumblesBadly: I keep telling 'em: There's always truck driving.

Load Metric
    Druff. Your speech about Islam makes me question how many Muslims you know or what you actually know about Islam. I'm an atheist and despise much of Islam's teachings but there's almost 2 billion Muslims - if lots of the "mainstream" sympathised with the terrorists then we'd all be dead. Don't say such ridiculous shit. Nowhere near all Muslims are Islamists and if anything the travel ban is only going to create more and more people who hate the USA and the West.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Druff. Your speech about Islam makes me question how many Muslims you know or what you actually know about Islam. I'm an atheist and despise much of Islam's teachings but there's almost 2 billion Muslims - if lots of the "mainstream" sympathised with the terrorists then we'd all be dead. Don't say such ridiculous shit. Nowhere near all Muslims are Islamists and if anything the travel ban is only going to create more and more people who hate the USA and the West.

this is where I turned off the show. Druff thinking he's Walter Winchell talkin about politics. Druff, you aren't a poli-sci major. you were a computer-sci. so when an opinion is needed on v-bulletins security breaches, you're the guy. but when it comes to political commentary, give it a rest.

or, produce your fucking show the correct way and research your topics.

what you did was irresponsible journalism. About as bad as it gets. Less than fake news here. you gave the WRONG news.

Obvs, you do this at the end of the show bc you know it'll lose listeners, but maybe it wouldn't if you just had the facts correct before you started talking. Did you read these talking points from a Steve Bannon memo on how to talk to the sheeple and not sound alt-right?

I wanted to throw up.

glad I wasn't the only one.
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 02-03-2017 at 09:36 AM.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

this is where I turned off the show. Druff thinking he's Walter Winchell talkin about politics. Druff, you aren't a poli-sci major. you were a computer-sci. so when an opinion is needed on v-bulletins security breaches, you're the guy. but when it comes to political commentary, give it a rest.

what you did was irresponsible journalism. About as bad as it gets. Less than fake news here. you gave the WRONG news.

Obvs, you do this at the end of the show bc you know it'll lose listeners, but maybe it wouldn't if you just had the facts correct before you started talking. Did you read these talking points from a Steve Bannon memo on how to talk to the sheeple and not sound alt-right?

I wanted to throw up.

There's no need to use Druff's major in regards to his credibility, but I couldn't agree more. I love PFA Radio and haven't missed a show in years and although I'm left wing and Druff is somewhat right wing, I have always found his views interesting as they were informed and had some level of logic, even if I disagreed. Nevertheless, such blanket statements about Islam gave me such a horrible taste in my mouth. Opinions are fine, but they must be backed up by fact. Maybe it's different as I am from the UK and therefore have many muslims friends and acquaintances and encounter muslims on a day-to-day basis, but I found the whole muslim editorial sickening. Actually, it would have been interesting if that segment would have happened with Khalwat still on the line as he's an intelligent and well informed man.

Druff, you're a great host and I very much enjoy everything you've ever produced, but this segment was completely and utterly misinformed. It reeked of ignorance.

Load Metric

I wanted to throw up.

At least he has a college degree... all you have is a JV felony charge and a pedo girlfriend who forces you to record her while she fucks the guy who "snitched" on you.

So ask yourself, who is more qualified to talk about any subject... you or him?

Comments

MumblesBadly: I've known some highly educated folks who are idiots on topics outside of there areas of expertise.

LarryLaffer: :noose

Tellafriend: snitch offset
    Last edited by handicapme; 02-03-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

I wanted to throw up.

At least he has a college degree... all you have is a JV felony charge and a pedo girlfriend who forces you to record her while she fucks the guy who "snitched" on you.

So ask yourself, who is more qualified to talk about any subject... you or him?
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 02-03-2017 at 06:14 PM.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

I wanted to throw up.

This topic deserves its own thread. Continue the conversation there.

The science is in: Conservatives are fraidy cats.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...re-fraidy-cats
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information