Thread: Scandal in Canadian Hockey Team.. IIHF Investigating Players After Crosby Tells The Truth!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Scandal in Canadian Hockey Team.. IIHF Investigating Players After Crosby Tells The Truth!

Quite a headline for a Canadian and seeing the ESPN name attached I had to look.
    A couple of things led me to believe this was indeed fake news. Nothing mentioned about said investigation, no list of ingrediants and oh yeah, an advertisement for the product at the end of the article.

Google search was bloated with review sites, even ones warning of a scam, that were all selling the product. Like three pages of poser sites hawking this shit.

I can't imagine ESPN has anything to do with it, but hopefully the internet police force will bring justice.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quite a headline for a Canadian and seeing the ESPN name attached I had to look.
    A couple of things led me to believe this was indeed fake news. Nothing mentioned about said investigation, no list of ingrediants and oh yeah, an advertisement for the product at the end of the article.

Google search was bloated with review sites, even ones warning of a scam, that were all selling the product. Like three pages of poser sites hawking this shit.

I can't imagine ESPN has anything to do with it, but hopefully the internet police force will bring justice.
    Congrats you fell for a trolling advertisement les.. shit like this pops up on Twitter all the God Damn time.. I'm so tired of the one involving McGregor its ridiculous.. The ESPN ones usually involve some supplement and shit.. this thread didn't deserve to see the light of day seriously.. I only replied because you made me waste a minute of my time reading this shit..

Thread Information