Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Private" contests on PFA

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"Private" contests on PFA

I am very happy to see users putting on their own freeroll contests. I think that's great, and it's very generous of people to donate money as prizes here.

As a result, I want to show respect to the contest organizers and prize donors by allowing them to make their own eligibility rules.

That is, if you put up money for a contest here, or if you are one of the organizers, you have a right to exclude whomever you want.

If you don't want the contest open to lurkers, that's fine.

If you don't want certain people you dislike being eligible, that's also fine.

It's your money and your effort, so you can make the rules.

I expect the people excluded from such contests to simply accept it, and if they want to complain, they can start a separate thread to do so. I don't want to see arguing in the contest threads about why certain people were excluded, nor do I want the excluded people invading the thread and attempting to force themselves into it anyway.

Basically, if you want people to let you play these contests, don't be an asshole here, and everything should be fine. Otherwise deal with the fallout from your own behavior.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Reading this, coming from a supreme Jew, makes me smile

Load Metric
    jsearles i would be very interested to hear your opinion on this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    Not a single thread can go by without me be mentioned.........
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    You are the reason this thread was made you imbecile, of course you are going to be mentioned. It's funny how you act like you don't crave this attention to begin with, negative or otherwise.

There is literally nothing about you that doesn't reek of extreme douche.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

You are the reason this thread was made you imbecile, of course you are going to be mentioned. It's funny how you act like you don't crave this attention to begin with, negative or otherwise.

He asked for my opinion and I responded. Why are you here faggot? Can't get enough of me? You just can't quit me huh?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

He asked for my opinion and I responded. Why are you here faggot? Can't get enough of me? You just can't quit me huh?
    Like I told you before, when I see douchebags posting stupid shit I just can't help but to point it out. Unfortunately you just can't stop saying stupid shit and being a douchebag.

Jsearles, I have been posting on these forums long before any of us ever knew you existed, and I will most likely still be posting on them long after you have been run off by everyone. Don't flatter yourself thinking any of us come here because of you, it's simply not the case. I know you'd like to think so, and all this negative attention gets your dick hard, but everyone would be very pleased if you never posted another word. These forums would be a million times better off without you.

Load Metric

Like I told you before, when I see douchebags posting stupid shit I just can't help but to point it out. Unfortunately you just can't stop saying stupid shit and being a douchebag.

Jsearles, I have been posting on these forums long before any of us ever knew you existed, and I will most likely still be posting on them long after you have been run off by everyone. Don't flatter yourself thinking any of us come here because of you, it's simply not the case. I know you'd like to think so, and all this negative attention gets your dick hard, but everyone would be very pleased if you never posted another word. These forums would be a million times better off without you.
    Keep responding to EVERYTHING I post you obsessive maggot. If I really cared what any of you said, do you honestly think the best approach is to insta-respond every single time I post?

Sick brag about your e-life though......

Load Metric

You and Jewdonk, you're in elite company my mAN

Load Metric

Keep responding to EVERYTHING I post you obsessive maggot. If I really cared what any of you said, do you honestly think the best approach is to insta-respond every single time I post?

Sick brag about your e-life though......
    LOL... You are so fucking idiotic. You make a post directed towards me, I respond, and then you try to give me shit about responding. Pretty funny.

And brag about my e-life... See, this is the type of stupid shit I'm talking about. You have almost a thousand posts here already you blabbering retard, in a place where EVERYONE hates you. Do you not realize what that says about your life and what type of person you are?

Load Metric
    Vegas quit feeding the troll.

Load Metric
    LOL... You are so fucking idiotic. You make a post directed towards me, I respond, and then you try to give me shit about responding. Pretty funny.
    A post was made directly asking me for my thoughts and you responded by calling me an imbecile for responding. Now you say this? Wow........

Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369
    Jsearles, I have been posting on these forums long before any of us ever knew you existed, and I will most likely still be posting on them long after you have been run off by everyone
    Translation-Vegas takes his e-rep very seriously and he has committed a large portion of his life to these forums. He has been here for years and years, and he will continue to do so because he lives in his e-world, banning noobs and reporting on 6 way BJs like a fucking Internet boss y'all

Load Metric
    A post was made directly asking me for my thoughts and you responded by calling me an imbecile for responding. Now you say this? Wow........

Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369
    Jsearles, I have been posting on these forums long before any of us ever knew you existed, and I will most likely still be posting on them long after you have been run off by everyone
    Translation-Vegas takes his e-rep very seriously and he has committed a large portion of his life to these forums. He has been here for years and years, and he will continue to do so because he lives in his e-world, banning noobs and reporting on 6 way BJs like a fucking Internet boss y'all
    Says the guy with one of the highest post counts on PFA.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

I have been on PFA for 3 months, Vegas has been dominating forums and reporting on all things within his e-power realm for years and he will continue to do so for years to come. If you think the bolded portion which contains the quote "large portion of his life" applies to my post count on this forum (which has been less than 1% of my time on earth), then im not sure what else to say to you!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

You and Jewdonk, you're in elite company my mAN

Marty was funny and entertaining. This dude is pathetic and boring.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

I have been on PFA for 3 months, Vegas has been dominating forums and reporting on all things within his e-power realm for years and he will continue to do so for years to come. If you think the bolded portion which contains the quote "large portion of his life" applies to my post count on this forum (which has been less than 1% of my time on earth), then im not sure what else to say to you!
    I love how you actually think you know something about my life, cracks me up every time I see you write some dumb shit like that. You have been on PFA for 3 months and have accumulated almost a thousand posts in that time, a place where you have nothing invested and the large majority of the user base hates you. Only you would be too stupid to not see the hypocrisy in your above post.

You sir are the definition of pathetic in so many ways it's almost unbelievable.

Load Metric

I love how you actually think you know something about my life, cracks me up every time I see you write some dumb shit like that. You have been on PFA for 3 months and have accumulated almost a thousand posts in that time, a place where you have nothing invested and the large majority of the user base hates you. Only you would be too stupid to not see the hypocrisy in your above post.

You sir are the definition of pathetic in so many ways it's almost unbelievable.

Gotten any 6-way BJs lately Vegas?
    Name:  dancing baby.gif
Views: 534
Size:  494.8 KB

Load Metric

Gotten any 6-way BJs lately Vegas?
    Name:  dancing baby.gif
Views: 534
Size:  494.8 KB
    LOL! Good comeback idiot.

Reason #546 as to why you are an extreme douche.

Why are you so hung up on something I wrote over 4 years ago? It's not like I have spent the last 4 years posting similar stories or anything. I posted about ONE crazy situation I was lucky enough to encounter over 4 years ago. In case you forgot, I work on the Las Vegas Strip and I see and deal with crazy shit every day, while you sit on your fat ass writing schedules for rent-a-cops...lol!!! I can understand why you would think it was fabricated considering you are a fat piece of shit living in Bumfuck, Missouri and most likely married the first chick that was kind enough to touch your dick, let alone not puke at the site of your disgusting body. You most likely can't comprehend shit like that happening, and I probably would think that too if I was a pathetic schlub like you.

Thread Information