Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **Official Superbowl 51 Contest**

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by matos View Post
    37 27 patriots
    Looks like the only winner that I can see, 284 passing yards for Ryan.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Pats 34
    Falcons 27

SO CLOSE!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Pats 34
    Falcons 27

SO CLOSE!!!
    There were also a couple 1 yard off both rushing totals.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Cavaliers come back from a 3-1 deficit...Cubs come back from 3-1...Patriots come back from 25 points down. Amazing year in American sports.

Julio Jones made a jaw dropping catch on the 23 yard line with 4 minutes left in the game. The Falcons can go run, run, run, kick, and for all intents and purposes seal the game. Instead they go run, sack, holding, incompletion, move back 23 yards, and punt the ball. It will go down as one of the worst combinations of bad play calling and bad execution in NFL history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    Cavaliers come back from a 3-1 deficit...Cubs come back from 3-1...Patriots come back from 25 points down. Amazing year in American sports.

Julio Jones made a jaw dropping catch on the 23 yard line with 4 minutes left in the game. The Falcons can go run, run, run, kick, and for all intents and purposes seal the game. Instead they go run, sack, holding, incompletion, move back 23 yards, and punt the ball. It will go down as one of the worst combinations of bad play calling and bad execution in NFL history.
    HILLARY WON

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Falcons pulled a Hillary...lol

Comments

big dick: LOL so funny you get a red

herbertstemple: LOL offset.

Load Metric
    Falcons pulled a Hillary...lol
    If it were a Hillary, the Falcons would have scored more points but still lost.

Comments

herbertstemple: It still stings doesn't it, but its a funny post.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Do you think it's worse than the Seahawks throwing the interception rather than running with Lynch?

Comments

herbertstemple: NE are some lucky fuckers rep.

Load Metric

Do you think it's worse than the Seahawks throwing the interception rather than running with Lynch?
    No but it's close.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

The pass was up for grabs. Yeah its the NFL and these guys are great, but they were up by 8 and throwing that pass, IMO was foolish.

Gotta say though, ATL probably the better team. NE coaching staff had a lot to do with that win, and a shit pot full of luck.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

Yes, and it's not close.

Comments

Tellafriend: 100%

Banned
    Load Metric
    i mean, just monday morning qb'ing this but i thought the pats had some badddddddd play calls offensively at certain points of this game. like late in the 2nd quarter with no time outs they run a screen play.........what exactly does that accomplish? nothing. i would complain about all the runs that went nowhere but brady was like xyz for 60+ passing or some shit. another bad play call was that trick play on 3rd down when they flipped it out side and had the WR throws down field, lol horrific. ATL was playing pretty aggro on the run stop, needed a lot more screens/wr screens/ play action which they did not run much of at all.

but hey, they won the super bowl.... so what the fuck do i know? other than the lions? lol

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Wow surprised I managed to get one of these right! I have a few people I'd like to thank:
    simpdog, for running a cool contest
    hockey guy, for letting me know I won
    druff, for running the forum
    me, for remembering to enter the contest last minute and generating a suitable random number guess for one category
    and finally to the patriots for turning the ball over and winning on one drive in overtime so matt got exactly the yards I needed

Comments

hongkonger: Please stick around you're a cool guy

Hockey Guy: Congrats on the win.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by matos View Post
    Wow surprised I managed to get one of these right! I have a few people I'd like to thank:
    simpdog, for running a cool contest
    hockey guy, for letting me know I won
    druff, for running the forum
    me, for remembering to enter the contest last minute and generating a suitable random number guess for one category
    and finally to the patriots for turning the ball over and winning on one drive in overtime so matt got exactly the yards I needed
    Matos: contact Druff he has the $25 payment.

Thread Information