Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** The Push For WW3! The Lies,Manipulations and Implications ITT *** Assassination Attempt on Roger Stone?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

So how much more are your state taxes this year? Your state just kicked the can down the road for another year. Be the same shit in a few months. Unfunded pensions are death in the long run. No way to make them good in the long run. Its what happens when you leave democrats in control for too long. They will fuck anything up.

I live in a state that has a balanced budget amendment. Maybe you blue belly yankees should try that. Physical responsibility is a bitch. You have too many n-words to support. Seen some stories about Chicago starting to shrink, not like Detroit, but still people are starting to leave. People are starting to wise up.

Tell you what, you move to TN & I'll put you to work out in the field chopping cotton & you can finally do an honest days work. You have to choke on n-word dicks on your own time though.

hey fuck face.....

people are leaving chicago AND cook county in general because of overwhelming taxes. Chicago especially since we have other taxes that the rest of cook county doesn't have. The citizens here are tired of these fucking taxes like the soda tax, which just went to put money in the coffers of the Teachers Union and the Teamsters.

We have a lady to thank for this, and her name is Toni Preckwinkle (who's black but that's besides the point isn't it.)

that's why people are leaving. the crime here has always been the same. if you lived here you'd know that. Funny, when I travel, even to Minnesota, and DEFINITELY in Vegas, people always just assumed there was a shitload of crime here and were always aghast when I tell them that it's not the war zone the Main stream media and racist fuckin' shitgibbons like you perpetuate it to be with your nonsense.
    Hey LL, how yo doing.

Thanks for your critique of my post but I never mentioned crime. You assumed I did judging from your post. I thought dick & I might have a pleasant conversation about that shit hole of a city he lives in but he's just too afraid of me to do something like that. Never lived in Chicago but did live in Memphis for a few years & there are plenty of places you show your white face at the wrong time, you die. Don't know if Chicago is like that or not. I expect it is. Most crime has to be black on black crime. Few people seem to care about those victims.

LOL, probably posted this before but was riding a Memphis city bus one day. You know how the advertisements are on city buses, like Nascar. Anyway there was some PSA saying "Stop Black on Black Crime. Say n-word with Love." There was a picture of two black dudes hugging. Couldn't believe it. Was happy to get the hell off that bus.

Really don't know where you are coming from with your post & you were a bit too sensitive too. Having some gender identification issues over there? Anyway dude, hope you don't try to get me banned the way you did lewfeather.

Good to talk to you & watch those knee jerk reactions, they can make you look like a fool sometimes.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It's disgusting watching the Israeli state run media and politicians we have in the US accuse Russia of doing what they've been doing to the US for decades on a scale that's beyond comprehension.
    Look at this shit, another blatant lie on a super important issue.

Face it, foreign traitors control our media and govt.
    Blumenthal thinks the Neocons want a hot war w Russia as do I. He has sources in those Neocon think tanks and I've quoted Kagan saying as much. I don't think they're bluffing on Iran either. They'll do if they think they can get away w it.

Comments

Snot Rocket: drink bleach ffs
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-23-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm calling for the immediate arrest of Bibi for crimes against humanity.
    I'm calling for the immediate arrest of the entire Trump family incl the Good Son for treason.
    I'm calling for the USA to declare war against Israel and to establish basing rights so they can destroy all their illegal nukes.

Comments

big dick: fuck off

Load Metric
    go fuck yourself fps

Comments

Hockey Guy: You should take your own advice you POS.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Important update

Remember to be Jew wise, if it's about war don't believe a fucking word from the US or Israeli media or govt. (same thing obv.)
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 10-17-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    U.S. Spent $5.6 Trillion Killing People in Middle East and Asia: Study wsj
    As the U.S. prepares to send more troops to Afghanistan to combat ISIS and the Taliban, and the specter of a war hangs over every tweet the President writes about North Korea, it’s important to remember that the U.S. has been fighting in and bombing several countries in the Middle East and Asia for 16 years. According to a new study, all that war has cost the U.S. taxpayers $5.6 trillion, which is over three times what the Pentagon estimates.
    $5.6 trillion and Trump, the good son, Israel and that lunatic from Saudi Arabia are trying to provoke Iran and now this NK shit.

So what have we got in return for our $5.6 trillion?
    Name:  JmiUoYV.gif
Views: 321
Size:  80.3 KB

Lets see if Trump can keep us out of nuclear war over the NK missile test geeez.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Newsweek: RUSSIA IS PREPARING FOR NORTH KOREA WAR AS TENSIONS RISE, SAYS PUTIN'S TOP SECURITY ADVISER

News Feed
    Putin favors Palestinian state with capital in East Jerusalem
    It should result in the end of the Israeli occupation of the Arab lands that began in 1967 and the creation of an independent Palestinian state with its capital in East Jerusalem," the Russian head of state noted in his message of greetings.
    More:
    http://tass.com/politics/978014

Plus Israel's supposedly mad about Russian interferance in Syria. That's why the deal w RT and why we're really sanctioning Russia. A week ago it went totally unnoticed but Russia accused the US of planning a preemptive nuke strike. Max Blumenthal thinks they want a hot war w Russia. The neocon's were advocating for one.

John Kerry revealed Bibi and the Saudi leader urged the US to bomb Iran. So that confirms Israel is not bluffing about Iran. The pentagon was lying about the cost of the wars, it's not 1 to 2 trillion it's $5.7 trillion, that's ok anything for Israel.

The message is clear: Hey Goy, Russia is both our enemy, you better cough up another trillion to upgrade your nuclear stockpile. You need to sanction the Russians and kick RT out of America.

The above is for Goy consumption.
    The below video is for Jewish consumption, I found it deep in some obscure Israeli blog

The media may talk about the $4.5 Billion we give Israel every year but they never talk about the $400 to $700 Billion we pay just on interest on our national debt every single year.

The real goal Fuck Syria, just make sure those Goy keep going deeper in debt.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-01-2017 at 07:52 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Daniel Ellsberg Reveals He was a Nuclear War Planner, Warns of Nuclear Winter & Global Starvation Another Holodomor, a nuclear Bolshevik Revolution if you will.

I hope moving the capital to Jerusalem isn't to preface some bullshit Jewish prophecy.
    Planning some propaganda w Spielberg, cred totally gone
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-07-2017 at 06:38 AM.

Load Metric
    why can’t you just start a blog or maybe go to stormfront, where people would actually read and appreciate your posts.

druff not banning you is the worst example of forum moderation i have ever seen

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Don't blame Druff, blame all the Jews who decided to support Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders. That goes for the people that run CNN MSNBC Hollywood Wall street the billionaires etc He just wasn't corrupt enough, any sort of accountability or fairness in banking or foreign policy toward Israel just wasn't acceptable. WTG! Now the working class is fucked and we'll be lucky to avoid a nuclear exchange.

I would say put me on ignore but i know you're worried about what i might say, well Blake you shouldn't worry about what i say. There's almost a million political posts in the trump thread, how many posters changed their position on a issue or candidate. Just one and that was me.

This is not the vid i posted earlier. If anyone thinks Trump isn't an agent of the KGB/Russian Jewish mafia watch from 30 sec to 1 min 15. This is Hillary and her corrupt supporters fault.

Blake I'll use more Jewish sources for my posts, k

Bernie pwned the GOP on SocSec, this morn top headline
    Bernie Sanders' wife's land deal still under FBI probe; witness recently questioned- Fox news
    Contrast that with how the traitor with zero policy experience is treated. Do you guys realize how many positions Kushner holds in the Trump admin, alot. It's as if he and Trump are foreign assets and don't want others involved. Haim Saban cameo, i was just talking about him.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 12-08-2017 at 05:30 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Blake important update, must see!

Warning: BN knows the truth.

smh

Platinum
    Load Metric
    https://www.rt.com/news/413374-holoc...m_campaign=RSS
    Holocaust must be central to migrant integration courses – German justice minister

Anti-Israel and anti-US rallies and the sight of Israeli flags burned on German streets have triggered the German politicians' concerns. All people who live in Germany must understand its historical responsibility to Israel, German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier said on Friday at an event marking the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the Jewish state.

“This responsibility does not end for the people who were born [after the Holocaust] and has no exceptions for the immigrants,” he said, adding that it is “not a subject to discussion for anyone living in Germany or willing to live there.” Justice Minister Heiko Maas took the idea further, suggesting that the issue of Holocaust should be a central part of the German integration courses for refugees and migrants.

Read more
    © ReutersGermany condemns anti-Semitism & Israeli flag burning at pro-Palestinian rallies in Berlin (VIDEOS)
    “I believe it is absolutely necessary to make Holocaust and its significance for our society a central topic in our integration courses,” the minister said in a piece written for Der Spiegel weekly. “Lessons learnt from the Holocaust must become the key message of those [courses],” he added. At the same time, the minister pointed out that the German authorities would not tolerate any form of anti-Semitism, including that brought to Germany by refugees and migrants from the Middle East.
    There's a debate about which version of the Holocaust will be most effective. Should they go with the The one with the lampshades and shrunken heads or how about the dogs with the poisoned teeth. How about the electrified floors or high pressure steam jets or the pedal powered head crushers...

how about being masturbated to death? or put in a cage with a bear and an eagle. the bear eats the meant, the eagle picks the bones as witnessed by one jew

They keep reminding people of some imaginary holocaust but refuse to talk about the real holocaust being committed by the jеws in Palestine.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    We voted against the TPP, we're getting the TPP.
    We voted against massive third world immigration, we're getting record 3w immigration.
    We voted against G Sachs and bankers robbing us, we get GS bankers robbing us.
    We voted against more war for Israel, we get more war for Israel.
    We voted against a new cold war w Russia and China, we're getting a new cold war and maybe even hot.
    on and on and on, and this is only the first year. Do you realize how dark things have gotten? Don't be surprised when we elect try to elect a candidate the media doesn't serve on a silver platter, like that disgusting Kennedy brat. I think they'll choose to off us in a nuclear exchange before allowing us to select a representative govt.

This is a bigger announcement than anything in the SOTU, and the images are telling.

Other headlines, just fr today
    ’No more excuses’: Did Russia violate N. Korea sanctions?
    Russia is biggest threat to UK since cold war, says head of British army
    Gen Sir Nick Carter gives stark warning of ‘complex and capable security challenge’ for Nato
    The Pentagon is planning for war with China and Russia — can it handle both?
    WORLD WAR 3: SHOCK moment Russian jet makes DANGEROUS intercept 5 FEET from US spy plane
    All this bullshit about interfering w the election but no mention of the DNC's rigging and no mention of Israel's constant espionage on the US.

Load Metric
    Funny, but in the last couple of weeks we're getting plenty of crap in the media here in Australia about China being our biggest threat. I notice this sort of thing because for years and years nothing like this has been said in the media, quite the opposite in fact... but in the last week or two it's being repeated relentlessly.

China is of course our biggest trading partner. We send them heaps of raw materials and coal, and they send us cheaply made goods we can't compete with.
    They have been a friendly neighbor for decades.

Our government is obviously scaremongering in an attempt to pass new laws. The biggest threat to our country are these fucking corrupt politicians!

https://www.9news.com.au/national/20...tralia-by-asio

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Some headlines
    The Social Media Psy-op That Took Down Al Franken
    White nationalist provocateurs, a pair of fake news sites, and an army of Twitter bots and other cyber tricks helped derail Democratic Senator Al Franken last year, new research show
    Yea either that or he's a disgusting pervert who got called out w photos showing as much and was trying to destroy freedom of speech. Frankly (no pun intended) I'm done being silent as traitors try to destroy our country and use our govt for Israels strategic iterest, move to Somalia or Israel you fuckin bitch.

This Russian bot stuff is debunked, the Neocons are trying to get us to fight Russia. I was reading Haaretz and even they were claiming that Jews and 700 million Christians agree that only after a world war would there be a second coming. The only disagreement would be which God will return, wtf. They got no problem gambling a world war to fulfill their greater Israel project.
    Offensive

North Korean Cheerleader Speaks Out
    Jewsweek I meant Newsweek sabotaging the move toward peace?
    North Korea's failed Olympians hope to avoid dangerous consequences
    They literally said the same thing about athletes in Iraq, Sadaam's son used to torture athletes that failed bla bla bla.
    If they cared about the NK athletes and wanted peace they wouldn't run these headlines.
    Shepard Smith goes after Trump for not condemning Russia in tweetstorm
    Let me know when avg Americans chooses war w Russia and China, faggot ass bitch.

A Consensus Emerges: Russia Committed an “Act of War” on Par With Pearl Harbor and 9/11. Should the U.S. Response be Similar? Glenn Greenwald The Intercept, all of a sudden all the Jewish media agree on war. I've seen this before.
    Russia is at war with our democracy. When will we finally start defending it? wapo When I see private Cohen Kristol and Wolfowitz emerge from basic training.
    The War America Isn’t Fighting Politico w scary red russian crap and graphics in background
    IF U.S. GOES TO WAR WITH RUSSIA, THESE COULD BE MOSCOW’S MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS
    Jewsweek
    Can the Army Get Ready for War with Russia and China and Fight Terror Too?
    Will NATO Nations Go to War With Russia? Jewsweek
    US show of force sends Russia a message in Black Sea
    CNN 12 hr ago US military is poking and prodding Russia while crying out in pain.
    and a million other headlines.
    Guess who's picture appears in many of these, Rosenstein and he's being presented as the God of credibilty. Lol save it.
    Russian plot to spark UK race war with automated Twitter trolls
    or maybe people don't like being flooded with immigrants coughisraelcough.

Don't fall for their shit, they were plotting the overthrow of Putin years and years ago now they're presenting their lies. How can we believe any of this when there was zero consequences for them lying us into all these other wars. Fuck them.
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 02-20-2018 at 06:56 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Absolutely correct and Korea might do a pre emptive strike into soul. Taiwan and japan..

Real talk..

There pushing big time to start with russia.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The dems are especially pushing hard. It was just a "minute" ago that obama told them that he would have more leeway after the election just telling us he was straight bullshiting the electorate and we gave them fucken plutonium..

I guess there pissed about getting fucked in the ass by putin otherwise they wouldnt care what he was up too.

Does anybody really care what the part of marie Antoinette thinks anymore..
    They are dangerous and playing with our lives. The democrats not Putin.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Headlines-
    But Russia stands accused of killing 15 former spies on UK soil, and those responses were nothing like this.
    U.S. troops who came under fire from Russian mercenaries prepare for more attacks
    Crackdown: Trump Imposes Russian Sanctions
    Nikki Haley warns: Russia could use chemical weapons in New York Crazy bitch
    Army document: US strategy to ‘dethrone’ Putin for oil pipelines might provoke WW3 Medium.com
    Felix Sater: Trump Organization Pursued Business With Sanctioned Russian Bank During Presidential Campaign
    Oh shit, Pres. Pence?
    Must watch
    2012 or so this is Israeli journalist David Sheen and Jewish intellectual Yossi Gurvitz give a rare warning to the Goy. This isn't some nutty shit from pol, 100% credible.
    Start at 5:40 or so

They'll def be capable of triggering WWIII w a nutty Jesus freak like Pence or maybe Trump will do something to cover his impeachment. This shit's dangerous, there could be some bizarre mistake or something. AIPAC has to register under FARA that's all there is to it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I'm calling for the immediate arrest of Bibi and the entire Israeli leadership for the gas attack in Syria and for war crimes against the Palestinians and i'm calling for the immediate arrest of all the Neocons for treason and espionage against the United States and war crimes in Iraq and Afghan.

and if you haven't watched the video in the post above, watch it! Start at around the 6 min mark thru til the shocking end. That's what the Zionists (Bolton Kushner Mnuchin cohn Schumer etc) have planned for America.

2013 Good debate on what to do about Assad supposedly using chem weapons on his own people. 14:30 for the truthbombs
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 04-07-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Load Metric
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information