Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: LEGALNONBINDINGANUS IS THIS TRUE?

Load Metric

LEGALNONBINDINGANUS IS THIS TRUE?

Name:  20170113_044727.png
Views: 610
Size:  35.3 KB

Name:  20170113_044754.png
Views: 645
Size:  35.4 KB

WP you obsessed rim licker.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: pfa's village idiot. insert ammo into firearm. hold barrel of firearm against skull. pull firearm trigger.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    listen up village idiot. i copied and pasted that sentence about druff from the first post in a thread you started last july. so the words and shitty attitude are yours. you are just too much of an idiot to remember. i would not say such a thing about druff not because he is a good friend or i agree with all his views but because i think that exercising common courtesy is appropriate. druff provides a place i can keep in touch with friends, share ideas and vegas info, and sometimes be entertained.
    http://www.pokerfraudalert.com/forum...ewlips+leaving

in that post you gave your word to leave pfa if your demands were not met. druff doesn't meet demands of village idiots. your demands were not met, yet you have not left. you didn't keep your word. same as peter dc, jasep, the templar, searles etc. bad company.

you clearly don't respect druff as demonstrated by your signature quote and this post. judging by the comments and posts you received following this and other posts you are not respected nor are your opinions respected or appreciated by a majority of the community. so please take your juvenile and idiotic online persona to a different party. after all why would you want to be a part of a "fail business/site".

more appropriate avatar for your use at bottom.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Comments

big dick: jewlips really is an idiot

MumblesBadly: Dropkicked his ass! LOL^10!

Kuntmissioner: fìn

nunbeater: lolololol

DJ_Chaps: id green ur main acct, but weak dupes....nope

Mintjewlips: Troll much?

LarryLaffer: LOL

BetCheckBet: how did i miss this
    “I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
    Stephen Hawking

Load Metric
    Man, that was a virtual beat down.

Load Metric
    looks like mintjewlips fell victim to his own 'counter intelligence operation'.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Yea you're right, i feel like someone just hit me with a stun grenade, you know like the ones swat teams use when they swarm shitty n-word weed operations.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Shut it down....

herbertstemple: Took it like a man rep.

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot

nunbeater: faLe
    Last edited by Mintjewlips; 01-14-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegallyNonBindingPosts View Post
    listen up village idiot. i copied and pasted that sentence about druff from the first post in a thread you started last july. so the words and shitty attitude are yours. you are just too much of an idiot to remember. i would not say such a thing about druff not because he is a good friend or i agree with all his views but because i think that exercising common courtesy is appropriate. druff provides a place i can keep in touch with friends, share ideas and vegas info, and sometimes be entertained.
    http://www.pokerfraudalert.com/forum...ewlips+leaving

in that post you gave your word to leave pfa if your demands were not met. druff doesn't meet demands of village idiots. your demands were not met, yet you have not left. you didn't keep your word. same as peter dc, jasep, the templar, searles etc. bad company.

you clearly don't respect druff as demonstrated by your signature quote and this post. judging by the comments and posts you received following this and other posts you are not respected nor are your opinions respected or appreciated by a majority of the community. so please take your juvenile and idiotic online persona to a different party. after all why would you want to be a part of a "fail business/site".

more appropriate avatar for your use at bottom.

LOL

Keep tilting faggot, i could give 2 shits about my rep, this rep system is a fraud anyway, i could easily be like the other fags who create dupe accounts just to green rep themselves, so who fucking cares, o wait you do.

This should be your avatar, you whiny douchebag.
    Name:  2017-01-14-12-58-45--103937105.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  6.0 KB

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: now listen here boy. why stick around where you are clearly not wanted? why waste your special abilities at a "irrelevant failsite" ran by a "self absorbed douchebag".

Load Metric
    village idiot

Load Metric
    Lol at logging in everyday just to use all your rep to red rep me. Jesus what a fucking loser.

Comments

herbertstemple: Green Donald Trump green rep.

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. just go away.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Yea you're right, i feel like someone just hit me with a stun grenade, you know like the ones swat teams use when they swarm shitty n-word weed operations.
    I run and own part of a state licensed 6 million dollar MMJ operation. What do you do with your days other than come on here and regularly make an ass out of yourself?

Comments

lewfather: LOOOOOOOOOL GOT HIM oh btw jan 25th 1x

nunbeater: win
    Last edited by vegas1369; 01-14-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Load Metric

I run and own part of a state licensed 6 million dollar MMJ operation. What do you do with your days other than come on here and regularly make an ass out of yourself?

I work for a corporation that makes 3 billion a year respectively.

Marijuana is still a Schedule 1 drug according to the federal government, if obama allowed "legal" operations to get raided, god help you with a president that doesn't or has never smoked pot, and an AG that sees marijuana as hippie dippie bullshit.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Don't corporations that big outsource janitorial services?

Crowe Diddly: "respectively is a good-sounding word, maybe I'll use it here for no reason" negrep

Kuntmissioner: clown

SysOp: has a job rep

nunbeater: work for a corporation that makes 3 billion annually is another way of saying I make 9.50 an hour

Muck Ficon: Lol...

herbertstemple: Too much red rep.

big dick: what nunbeater said

LegallyNonBindingPosts: lying village idiot.

BetCheckBet: respect for walmart workers

Load Metric

Marijuana is still a Schedule 1 drug according to the federal government, if obama allowed "legal" operations to get raided, god help you with a president that doesn't or has never smoked pot, and an AG that sees marijuana as hippie dippie bullshit.
    Congratulations on working for the man. That's obviously played a part in you being a very bitter individual. Hope you can find a way out of that before it eats you up inside.

And you can talk all the shit you want about what Trump and Sessions might do, but I think deep down we both agree the momentum has already shifted to the legalization side and they won't be shutting the industry down. Heavier regulations amd taxes most likely, which is fine by me.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: spot on assessment

Load Metric
    MumblesBadly: Don't corporations that big outsource janitorial services?

Load Metric

You really are a fucking cunt.
    Oh and lol @ "working for a corporation that make 3 billion a year" all the while you bet a hundo on games while your bosses bet 5k on a game.
    You probably only fuck the pink slips hookers while your bosses nail the blue chips you stupid fish
    Last edited by big dick; 01-14-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Load Metric

Congratulations on working for the man. That's obviously played a part in you being a very bitter individual. Hope you can find a way out of that before it eats you up inside.

And you can talk all the shit you want about what Trump and Sessions might do, but I think deep down we both agree the momentum has already shifted to the legalization side and they won't be shutting the industry down. Heavier regulations amd taxes most likely, which is fine by me.

The reasonable me says yes, momentum has shifted and "the marijuana industry" in Colorado and Washington have totally revolutionized the way we see marijuana.

But the cynic in me believes that the pharma industry won't go quietly in to the night.

Take this "Peegate" story with Trump, there is no concrete evidence that it ever took place but there are millions of people that believe it happened. Now imagine a story coming out that says something like

"Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, experts say in landmark study that slams most of the drug's medical benefits as 'unproven'"

Oh wait that is a title to from a story the daily mail ran just 2 days ago.

As someone once said "never let a good tragedy go to waste". Just wait until they start trotting out "experts" everywhere saying how they got it wrong about marijuana and it really should be illegal....UNLESS it has so many expensive regulations that only big pharmaceutical companies can afford to produce marijuana legally. As we see with this peegate scandal, people will believe anything, and guess who spends a shit load of money on advertising on tv? Yea big pharma.

So enjoy it for now buddy, cause it sure as hell isn't gonna last. Best case scenario you guys get bought out by someone and you can retire, worst case scenario your mugshot will be my avatar forever.

Good luck in all seriousness.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: lying village idiot. you copied 4dragons thread. he did what he said he would do, you didn't do what you said you would.

nunbeater: go fuck yourself with your fakeass good luck after showing your ass and being brought to heel

Load Metric

The reasonable me says yes, momentum has shifted and "the marijuana industry" in Colorado and Washington have totally revolutionized the way we see marijuana.

But the cynic in me believes that the pharma industry won't go quietly in to the night.

Take this "Peegate" story with Trump, there is no concrete evidence that it ever took place but there are millions of people that believe it happened. Now imagine a story coming out that says something like

"Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, experts say in landmark study that slams most of the drug's medical benefits as 'unproven'"

As someone once said "never let a good tragedy go to waste". Just wait until they start trotting out "experts" everywhere saying how they got it wrong about marijuana and it really should be illegal....UNLESS it has so many expensive regulations that only big pharmaceutical companies can afford to produce marijuana legally. As we see with this peegate scandal, people will believe anything, and guess who spends a shit load of money on advertising on tv? Yea big pharma.

So enjoy it for now buddy, cause it sure as hell isn't gonna last. Best case scenario you guys get bought out by someone and you can retire, worst case scenario your mugshot will be my avatar forever.

I actually agree with a lot of what you wrote, but here's the thing that you're missing though...

Big pharma, big tobacco, big alcohol, and big corporate America already have heavily vested interests in the legal state licensed programs. You just don't know about it yet because it's still federally illegal, and well, they don't want you to know. Any clue as to why it wasn't declassified to schedule 2 this past July? I pretty much just gave you the answer.

And in all seriousness, thank you for the good luck wishes.

Load Metric

I actually agree with a lot of what you wrote, but here's the thing that you're missing though...

Big pharma, big tobacco, big alcohol, and big corporate America already have heavily vested interests in the legal state licensed programs. You just don't know about it yet because it's still federally illegal, and well, they don't want you to know. Any clue as to why it wasn't declassified to schedule 2 this past July? I pretty much just gave you the answer.

And in all seriousness, thank you for the good luck wishes.

You're totally right, I've heard corporations have protocols in place for years in case marijuana does get legalized federally. Even rumors that Phillip Morris could have a product ready for market in like 3 months, just a rumor tho.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. very bitter individual.

herbertstemple: Smartest guy in the village rep.

LarryLaffer: must be a dumb village

Load Metric
    Name:  20170115_103158.png
Views: 481
Size:  150.3 KB

Name:  2017-01-14-12-58-45--103937105.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  6.0 KB

Keep tilting you autistic mongoloid.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. demonstrable liar now copying tdye's put downs.

Load Metric
    Seriously want to say this is a druff dupe, but the guy doesn't even answer his pm regarding free money quick enough. Literally been trying to give druff $100 for the freeroll since last tuesday.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: village idiot. trying to buy a bff? we'll take your money and laugh at your ridonkulous posts. Michael Angelo

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i could give 2 shits about my rep

Comments

nunbeater: roasted from across the pond bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Name:  20170116_020208.png
Views: 313
Size:  53.1 KB

Dyslexia much? Lol who the fuck is tdye's?

This has to be a druff dupe, he used an apostrophe correctly LOL.

It's either druff or toasted fag, i seriously doubt toaster oven ever left, he's just to much of a little bitch to post in his faggy account because he knows he's due a verbal smack down.

Either way keep it up LEGALNONBINDINGDYSLEXICFAGGOT, im glad i have a troll on my dick that pays that much attention to me, kinda makes me feel special.

Comments

LegallyNonBindingPosts: lying village idiot. you copied 4dragons thread. he did what he said he would do, you didn't do what you said you would

Thread Information