Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shooting at Ft Lauderdale Airport

Load Metric

Shooting at Ft Lauderdale Airport

Load Metric
    In before BGC or Reg enters thread to inform us that it's all a false flag hoax & that the dead are all paid actors.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    They are saying incident happened in baggage claim and so far 3 dead, no known motive yet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    In before BGC or Reg enters thread to inform us that it's all a false flag hoax & that the dead are all paid actors.
    Didn't happen because guns aren't allowed in airports. Airports are safe zones.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Really what stops anyone from walking into airport with a weapon, nothing!

The searches etc are focused on the flying, not picking up, dropping off, baggage etc.

Why anyone picks a airport to shoot up over a theatre or mall or whatever I have no idea if terrorism.

This sounds like it has potential to not be terror per say in the ISIS sense but I could be wrong, no one knows yet.

Now 5 dead.

Load Metric
    Another shooting in garage area, police told people to get down in baggage area , happened as witness talking about being 15 feet from original incident.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Guy on the phone with Fox news shitting his pants after shots fired in garage

Load Metric
    Yep seems like more shooting more guys involved.

Assuming these guys didn't all fly on a plane, land and get off carrying guns it is likely they simply showed up to the airport and planned to shoot it up in a vulnerable spot. Now more likely a terrorist thing

OR that second shooting reported was law enforcement shooting something?

Load Metric
    God is great or a white loner who purchased a gun while out getting some eggs down his local walmart?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Must be a white christian right wing Trump supporter and lifetime NRA member.

Load Metric
    Esteban Santiago?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Early reports he was carrying military id

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Early reports he was carrying military id
    Oh ok that explains it then, he is used to showing up and killing civilians, just another mission.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Another shooting in garage area, police told people to get down in baggage area , happened as witness talking about being 15 feet from original incident.
    Multiple shooters sounds like coordinated terrorist attack, or an incredible coincidence.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Now looks like no second shooter just panic and false info???

Load Metric
    I can say Im fucking glad Im off work today! This event automatically triggers a response at all large airports in the entire country.

The fact this guy only killed 5 people and injured 8 is simply astounding to me. I just went to the local grocery store and got a gallon of milk and some dishwasher detergent. Thinking about what I was watching unfold on the news, my eyes darted around the store. There was maybe a maximum of 20 people including workers in this little store. If I had my AR with me, I undoubtedly would kill more than 5 if I had ill intent. This guy goes into a tight condensed area with hundreds and hundreds of not only unsuspecting but nearly guaranteed unarmed people and he only manages to get 5? Thats crazy
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Just finished first presser with no new details and oddly a reported asked....

quote unquote" didn't the shooter arrive on an Air Canada flight possibly from Alaska with a gun checked it and then went to the bathroom to load it? "

Now that is pretty specific questioning or extremely made up BS! How do these reporters get such info so fast!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Just finished first presser with no new details and oddly a reported asked....

quote unquote" didn't the shooter arrive on an Air Canada flight possibly from Alaska with a gun checked it and then went to the bathroom to load it? "

Now that is pretty specific questioning or extremely made up BS! How do these reporters get such info so fast!
    Going to probably change that law. He was licensed to carry the gun. I didn't realize people where able to pack weapons, almost surprising that something like this didn't happen before today. Unreal that the gunman wasn't shot.

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

Tellafriend: quite the rant

Avon Barksdale: underrated Spike Lee joint

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    I can say Im fucking glad Im off work today! This event automatically triggers a response at all large airports in the entire country.

The fact this guy only killed 5 people and injured 8 is simply astounding to me. I just went to the local grocery store and got a gallon of milk and some dishwasher detergent. Thinking about what I was watching unfold on the news, my eyes darted around the store. There was maybe a maximum of 20 people including workers in this little store. If I had my AR with me, I undoubtedly would kill more than 5 if I had ill intent. This guy goes into a tight condensed area with hundreds and hundreds of not only unsuspecting but nearly guaranteed unarmed people and he only manages to get 5? Thats crazy

Picked up checked gun and shot 5 people. We don't know shit, but it seems plausible with a probably 8 hour flight from Ak to Fl that he had a beef with a specific group of other passengers on his own flight and might have simply waited until he got his gun to settle it, thus the 5 deaths and easy surrender. Also long time to drink. You sit next to 5 Alaska methheads for a long flight, you might just be counting the seconds to get your checked gun. Obviously the other non-dead victims point to more disparate attack, but I'm curious if the victims end up being from his own flight.

Thread Information