Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Four black 18-year-olds kidnap "special needs" white kid, beat him, make him drink piss

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Read again what I wrote.

I said that they found the black community DIDN'T support these kids, and thus it was easy to go forward with a hate crime.

But it took a little time until they could get a handle of the feeling of the black community at large.

Once it became clear that pretty much NO ONE wanted to see these kids get off easy, the no-brainer was to charge them with a hate crime.

This is not a weird political conspiracy.

Chicago PD knew it was a hate crime by the current definition, but initially wanted to avoid charging it as such, so they could prevent further issues with the black community. Once it became clear that such charges would create no issues (and, in fact, NOT charging hate crimes would create major issues with the white community), they had an easy decision to go the other way.
    Dude no one ever thought that the black community would support these kids except those who are very very racist.

I will agree it is possible you are more correct than me, because I realize there is no real evidence to support either side. So I choose to go with what actually makes far more sense.
    I also didn't think the black community would support OJ, but you saw what happened there.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Dude no one ever thought that the black community would support these kids except those who are very very racist.

I will agree it is possible you are more correct than me, because I realize there is no real evidence to support either side. So I choose to go with what actually makes far more sense.
    I also didn't think the black community would support OJ, but you saw what happened there.

You clearly know zero black people if you thought that.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: he was figuring out a pc way to call them stupid n bombs. It was well played.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I prefer the word urine used in lieu of piss in the thread title.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I prefer the word urine used in lieu of piss in the thread title.

id prefer the words BLACK AND WHITE be taken out of the thread title.

race baiting 101
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Banned
    Load Metric

The Amazing Racist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

The Amazing Racist.
    This would be 1000x funnier if it were not staged.

Load Metric

The Amazing Racist.

ari shafir has been a one act show for a long long time
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Bronze
    Load Metric

The Amazing Racist.
    Are his skits proven to be staged? If so that's a huge bummer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

You clearly know zero black people if you thought that.

The black people that you know are putting their "white face" on for you. Don't let that fool you. There are some evil black fuckers out there.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

In December 2017, Brittany Covington, the one who shot the video, was sentenced to a year of probation: https://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago...te-crime-case/

She did spend a year in jail prior to the probation sentence.

The other three haven't been sentenced yet, to my knowledge.

This is a miscarriage of justice. She should have gotten longer, especially given that she and her sister had just kicked down the door of a neighbor who complained they were making too much noise. The door-kicking incident was the reason these four perpetrators were already arrested when the victim was found, even though it was unrelated to this situation.

On December 8, 2017, Brittany Covington plead guilty to the charges of committing a hate crime, intimidation and aggravated battery. Additional charges, such as kidnapping, were dropped as part of her plea deal. Covington was sentenced to four years of probation and 200 hours of community service. Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks said that he could have sentenced her to prison, but did not because “I’m not sure if I did that you’d be coming out any better.”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Need a “druff thinks more blacks should go to prison longer” containment thread

Dont ban me bro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment

Load Metric
    This must have happened in Canada where our justice system is a joke.

Comments

hongkonger: Lol

gimmick:

JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

In December 2017, Brittany Covington, the one who shot the video, was sentenced to a year of probation: https://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago...te-crime-case/

This is a miscarriage of justice. She should have gotten longer, especially given that she and her sister had just kicked down the door of a neighbor who complained they were making too much noise. The door-kicking incident was the reason these four perpetrators were already arrested when the victim was found, even though it was unrelated to this situation.

On December 8, 2017, Brittany Covington plead guilty to the charges of committing a hate crime, intimidation and aggravated battery. Additional charges, such as kidnapping, were dropped as part of her plea deal. Covington was sentenced to four years of probation and 200 hours of community service. Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks said that he could have sentenced her to prison, but did not because “I’m not sure if I did that you’d be coming out any better.”
    A miscarriage of justice? Although involved she did nothing but record the incident. A year in jail for an accomplice if you will seems plenty. You think she's a threat to society?. How about the people who sold guns to the numbers of mass shooters in your fucked up country?

Question to mass shooter from gun seller.
    So junior, what might you be needing a weapon of mass distraction for?
    Just ornamental purposes? OK then.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-10-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Load Metric
    She got 4 years probation. That dumb n-word bitch probably has already violated her probation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    BUMP

A miscarriage of justice? Although involved she did nothing but record the incident. A year in jail for an accomplice if you will seems plenty. You think she's a threat to society?

Yes, I still think she's a threat to society.

She kicked in someone's door right after this happened, too. Totally separate crime. A neighbor complained they were making too much noise (probably during this whole episode), and she went down there, kicked in the woman's door, and told her never to complain again.

She's a violent piece of shit just like the dudes involved here.

She wasn't just an innocent videographer.

All four of these animals were involved in torturing a disabled person over a period of days. Brittany both recorded it AND proudly posted it on her Facebook. She then made a follow-up post complaining that she didn't get enough "likes". Just because she didn't get as physical as the dudes doesn't mean that she wasn't fully involved in the situation. She definitely was.

I would think that someone who commits conspiracy to kidnap and torture over a period of days, PLUS kicks in someone else's door over an unrelated matter, is both a continued danger to society AND deserving of more than a year in jail.

What do you think her chances are of making it through her 4 years of probation without a violation?

But let me guess... you'll blame racist whites for that, right?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A miscarriage of justice? Although involved she did nothing but record the incident. A year in jail for an accomplice if you will seems plenty. You think she's a threat to society?

She kicked in someone's door right after this happened, too. Totally separate crime. A neighbor complained they were making too much noise (probably during this whole episode), and she went down there, kicked in the woman's door, and told her never to complain again.

All four of these animals were involved in torturing a disabled person over a period of days. Brittany both recorded it AND proudly posted it on her Facebook. She then made a follow-up post complaining that she didn't get enough "likes". Just because she didn't get as physical as the dudes doesn't mean that she wasn't fully involved in the situation. She definitely was.

I would think that someone who commits conspiracy to kidnap and torture over a period of days, PLUS kicks in someone else's door over an unrelated matter, is both a continued danger to society AND deserving of more than a year in jail.

What do you think her chances are of making it through her 4 years of probation without a violation?

After a year in jail I'm guessing she'll make it through probation

At least she didn't shoot and kill an innocent man from turning away from cops.

Load Metric
    BUMP

A miscarriage of justice? Although involved she did nothing but record the incident. A year in jail for an accomplice if you will seems plenty. You think she's a threat to society?. How about the people who sold guns to the numbers of mass shooters in your fucked up country?

Question to mass shooter from gun seller.
    So junior, what might you be needing a weapon of mass distraction for?
    Just ornamental purposes? OK then.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

This too
    HILLARY WON

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Also, female perpetrators are a small fraction compared to male counterparts. Common knowledge
    Women are simply not a threat (violence)to society
    This, and the "complete" story would have likely influenced any long term decision by the courts

Just noticed you claim the girl's crimes were recording the atrocities and then kicking down a door.
    Not trying to dissolve her actions but posting a video and kicking down a door are not on the books for lengthy sentences.
    Not good, but if rehabilitation is a goal for any offender, this might be the person to focus on.
    Last edited by limitles; 03-11-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Thread Information