Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does it say about a hot chick, who has no hot friends?

Platinum
    Load Metric

What does it say about a hot chick, who has no hot friends?

This is fucking red flag city for me. The girl I am referring to is easily a 9, and I swear she might not have a friend over 5. Not a single one. It is so odd, they usually travel in packs based on my experience, but not this one. I was out with a bunch of people who were engaged in conversation talking about her, and all her "hot friends" that were coming when I had to break the bad news to them. They didn't believe me until they all showed up and were completely dumbfounded. Normally that type of girl will have at LEAST one other hot one she goes out with most times, but when she is completely surrounded with inferior talent something has to be off there IMO. Does she want all the attention for herself? Like being the only really attractive chick around at all times? I guess but that has it's disadvantages too, 10 hot girls are going get treated much differently than 1 and a bunch of also rans. My brain has been in a pretzel over this for a while, can't figure it out.

Load Metric
    She could suffer from depression
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Accurate

LarryLaffer:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    This is fucking red flag city for me. The girl I am referring to is easily a 9, and I swear she might not have a friend over 5. Not a single one. It is so odd, they usually travel in packs based on my experience, but not this one. I was out with a bunch of people who were engaged in conversation talking about her, and all her "hot friends" that were coming when I had to break the bad news to them. They didn't believe me until they all showed up and were completely dumbfounded. Normally that type of girl will have at LEAST one other hot one she goes out with most times, but when she is completely surrounded with inferior talent something has to be off there IMO. Does she want all the attention for herself? Like being the only really attractive chick around at all times? I guess but that has it's disadvantages too, 10 hot girls are going get treated much differently than 1 and a bunch of also rans. My brain has been in a pretzel over this for a while, can't figure it out.
    She has issues lol. I'd be careful with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric

Maybe she isn't a shallow bitch and her friends just happen to not be attractive? I've never once pondered if my friends are good looking or not. Not fucking once

Comments

ThreeBet:

MumblesBadly: Thought the same thing.

herbertstemple: Kind of what I was thinking too.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Maybe she isn't a shallow bitch and her friends just happen to not be attractive? I've never once pondered if my friends are good looking or not. Not fucking once
    That's because you're ugly.

u-g-l-y you ain't got no alibi, you ugly

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 510
Size:  489.1 KB

Happy New Year Searles. Post more in 2017.

Load Metric
    Shes literally a 9? 9's are models, almost perfect. If she really is a 9, and only hangs out with 5's, shes insane. 5's will hang out with her cause shes so hot that she increases their social status. 6+s wont hang out with her cause shes batshit insane. I kinda doubt this girl is a 9 tho. 9's are very rare.

Load Metric
    and lets stop talking about red flags. if you have a chance at eating the peanuts out of a 9's shit, you do it. nothing else matters except how beautiful she looks.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Kid's Got A Point Rep

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Shes literally a 9? 9's are models, almost perfect. If she really is a 9, and only hangs out with 5's, shes insane. 5's will hang out with her cause shes so hot that she increases their social status. 6+s wont hang out with her cause shes batshit insane. I kinda doubt this girl is a 9 tho. 9's are very rare.
    My standards are pretty high. She is a legit 9. Maybe 8.5 if we are getting really technical about it.

And I am not saying I wouldn't fuck her, just that you better be careful with much beyond that. Something aint right with that chick IMO.

Load Metric
    Misread forget my point.

Load Metric
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric

Comments

ThreeBet: lol

Load Metric

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 846
Size:  49.7 KB

6 – Will do in a pinch, but you’ll want to go in armed with a paper bag and an excuse to bounce ASAP. Nnot a girl you want to eat breakfast with

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

i bet your friends have pondered a few times about wether you're good looking or not. But you know what, I don't think Real Dolls count as humans at the moment. maybe in a few years
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    I really wouldn't put much thought into it as long as the girl has friends. The girl who says "I don't really have many girl friends, most of my friends are guys" always scares me. It's generally code that the other girls don't trust them around their men.

I guess it would be strange if she's surrounded by a literal pack of 250lb women, but if it's just average girls, I'd tend to not pay it much mind.

Context also matters. Are these girls she grew up with and has been friends with forever? If so, it's a positive she didn't throw them aside to hang with the beautiful people.

I forget how old you are. I know you're younger than me, but I don't think you're super young. Everyone here is pushing 40 that's been around through the various forums, so if we're talking a woman in her thirties, who her friends are would mean even less to me personally.

Comments

GambleBotsChafedPenis: Sage Advice Rep

Load Metric

My standards are pretty high.

God you are such a clown
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

My standards are pretty high.

God you are such a clown

When Baron is calling you a clown, and he's right, you should probably log off and drink bleach
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    So this "9" isn't interested in you and you were hoping you could at least meet her hot friends and now you're disappointed. Did her sub-5 friends give you a chance?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SueShi View Post
    So this "9" isn't interested in you and you were hoping you could at least meet her hot friends and now you're disappointed. Did her sub-5 friends give you a chance?
    Druff but fair, but have the balls to post this under your real screen name.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    It says more about the guy that notices this. Mega superficial male.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information