Thread: Manuel Gonzales of Clovis, CA got priority cashouts during end days of Lock

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Manuel Gonzales of Clovis, CA got priority cashouts during end days of Lock

Just came upon info from a confidential source regarding a previously unknown villain in the entire Lock scandal. For the few of you who don't know, Lock Poker no-paid everyone for about 2 years, made excuse after excuse, and then outright shut down and vanish, cheating players out of many millions.

We have already discussed this to death, and you're probably sick of it by now. However, I have recently come upon information from a very reliable source, regarding a really unethical priority cashout situation.

Manuel Gonzales, who lives in Clovis, CA, was the assistant affiliate manager for Lock. He also played on the site as "manwell". If you remember, certain site pros were given "priority cashouts" when Lock was having its massive payout issues, and what little money existed (mostly coming through as new deposits) was being earmarked for these pros with priority cashout status. All the regular players were left to rot.

However, reportedly Manuel was even higher priority for cashouts than these pros. I was told the entire thing was structured a little like a pyramid, where affiliate managers would get a piece of the revenue brought in by affiliates they signed up. Manuel was apparently very aggressive with singing up affiliates under him, and Jennifer Larson loved him, because he was indirectly responsible for a lot of their new revenue, especially in the days the site was busto.

Anyway, Manuel was paid in Lock money, which became nearly worthless from 2013 and beyond. Manuel apparently asked Jennifer if he could be top priority for cashing out his own money, and she said yes. I was told that Manuel got more than anyone in this priority cashout scheme, and while he ultimately got fucked like eveyrone else at the end, he was repeatedly getting fast cashouts for a long time, while everyone else's was held up. Really, really, scummy.

When even Manuel wasn't getting his cashouts anymore (because the site was completely busto), apparently he turned on them, and got very nasty. I have one of those e-mails from him. I have redacted who the e-mail was to, but that person wasn't the one who gave it to me. I won't reveal any more details regarding how that person got it. I have seen enough detail to believe the e-mail was authentic and the story is true. Not 100% sure, but pretty high %.

I have heard that Manuel has been looking for jobs in internet gaming again, so hopefully the right people will read this and do some thinking.

Here's the e-mail I'll release for now:

To: <redacted>
    Date: 15 August 2014 21:38 GMT -0400
    Subject: So this is it????

I can't believe u guys are just leaving me hanging after all I did even when u were not paying ppl. So Jennifers word means shit? Just gonna ignore & pretend I don't exist anymore huh? I still got over 38k waiting & you guys seem to just think u can keep it! No way, I promise u that if I don't get my funds I will go tell everything to whoever wants to listen. Tell Jennifer that!! If I don't hear form her in 48 hours I am going nuclear.

Load Metric
    Whoa someone getting real salty when he's on the other end of the Lock scam!

Load Metric
    I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Just heard about this post from my bud, wtf bro you can't get at me for comment, just gotta go and post shit and ruin my job prospects?? And you put my name & city up like this so everyone who knows me will find it? Wow thats fucked up.

I don't see why I have to explain myself but I guess if I don't u will assume the worst because that's what you do here. Yes I was an affiliate for Lock and yes I got priority cashouts. What you don't know was that I was getting the money for my players, not for me!! I take care of my guy's who trust me and when I heard all the slow payouts at Lock I went to Jennifer and said you ain't gonna destroy my cred like this, take care of everyone playing under me. She said ok because I had done alot for Lock & this was a way to give back. So yes my players got paid ahead of some others but if I didn't do that then the pros would've gotten 100% of it, so this was my way of at least getting some ppl paid who weren't site pro's. As u see I was left w/38k owed to me because I paid my players first!

Maybe u should ask some questions first before shooting ur mouth off next time asshole!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL someone is very defensive! Looks like the response of a guilty man to me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Manuel, I apologize for not contacting you first. In hindsight, I should have tried harder to do that. However, I noticed your social media was deleted, and the stuff brought to me was pretty damning. So I figured that had I written to your e-mail address (which I wasn't even sure was valid), I wouldn't get a straight answer anyway. However, now that I think about it, I probably should have fired off an e-mail to get your comment, just in case I had some details wrong. Sorry about that.

Anyway, now that you're here, I am willing to listen. I understand your claim that you simply were utilizing your ability to get priority cashouts to pay the players under you. However, this doesn't match up with the stuff I was told and sent. Can you answer these questions for me:

1) What percentage of your prioirty cashouts went to paying your players, and what percentage went to you?

2) Were there any players under you which weren't made whole? If there were, and if you kept some of the priority cashouts, why did you keep any of the money?

3) You talk about those playing under you, but from what I was told, you didn't have any players directly under you. You only had other affiliates under you. Are you saying you paid the players of the affiliates under you? This sounds like a tremendous number of players with a lot of money owed, and I don't see how you could have taken care of them all. How did you decide who got paid?

4) How come none of your e-mails (I only posted one) mention that you unselfishly paid players first, and now were looking for your own money? Are you saying you only made 38k? I was shown that you made a lot more of that in commissions after the payout problems started, and I was also shown that you were essentially a breakeven player on Lock, so you didn't lose it back at the tables. So where did that money go?

Please realize that I know a lot more than you think I do, so please give me honest answers here. I'm willing to listen, but some things aren't making sense.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Yeah fuck off with ur questions bro, I ain't in court! I don't need to answer to u or anyone! I already explained I paid my players, and yes by my players I mean anyone thru the affiliates I signed up. I still felt responsible for them. I am not giving u any kind of accounting of where every penny went if that's what youa re asknig. I tried to do right unlike eveyrohne else on that fucking site so eat shit if I didn't meet your high standards. This is the last I will post here about it. Take this shit down now because ppl are finding this shit and I'm being slandered hard & ruining my good rep! If u want to know more e-mail me, u have the address, I will give u the names & emails of some of the ppl I paid! Is that enough? If not then too bad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ya definitely guilty. I could tell by his first answer that he was too angry to be innocent. In other words, he paid his players a little, kept the rest, and tried to walk away looking like the hero!

What a fucking transparent thief

Thread Information