Thread: Queen Elizabeth late deathlist entry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Queen Elizabeth late deathlist entry

stack up.

Comments

LarryLaffer: how about posting a fucking link to whatever it is you're yammering about.

wrenchjockey: What is understood does not need to be discussed.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This may sound odd but I put the Queens husband Philip (95 1/2 yrs old) first and shortly after her son Charles (68 yrs old) then the Queen. I say this only because the Queen mom was 102 so if QE saw 102 Charles would be 80+ and based on his off center genes doubtful.

I debated Charles before Queen for some time after watching a documentary where with no exaggeration the Prince's toothpaste is literally squeezed out onto his brush for him! If anything a pampered life does me in.

Well we are at it put Prince Harry down for an early DD at 45-55. I am narrowing it down but either disease of some sort (liver/std), drug abuse or accident. You roll around with pigs you get dirty.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Anyone care to put a price-tag on this one? No toe tag jokes please

Those close to the Queen now saying it was erratic waving that first led them to suspect the worst. And Charles visting every other day.
    Last edited by limitles; 12-29-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Load Metric
    I was watching The Crown and thinking about her. Took over in 1952, chilled with Churchill, and still kicking. That's a long run to wear the crown. You know Prince Charles was watching his mom start to run shit as a 5 year old and thinking he'd be King by the time George Michael started shakin his ass back in the 80s. Then the years start ticking by, watched grandma cross the 100 mark, and just said to himself "this bitch isn't ever dying, she'll outlive me, I'm going to start fucking who I want to fuck." Not that you can feel sorry for a dude who is Prince of Wales, it's a top .00000001% gig, but once the women get the crown, good luck waiting on them to die. That's a sucker bet. Optimal line is just to say fuck it and start hitting studio 54 in the 70s doing lines off Cheryl Tiegs and Bianca Jagger's tits and assume you aren't ever wearing the belt until you're so old that you'll hardly enjoy it.

Comments

hongkonger: Please post more. MPFAGA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I was watching The Crown and thinking about her. Took over in 1952, chilled with Churchill, and still kicking. That's a long run to wear the crown. You know Prince Charles was watching his mom start to run shit as a 5 year old and thinking he'd be King by the time George Michael started shakin his ass back in the 80s. Then the years start ticking by, watched grandma cross the 100 mark, and just said to himself "this bitch isn't ever dying, she'll outlive me, I'm going to start fucking who I want to fuck." Not that you can feel sorry for a dude who is Prince of Wales, it's a top .00000001% gig, but once the women get the crown, good luck waiting on them to die. That's a sucker bet. Optimal line is just to say fuck it and start hitting studio 54 in the 70s doing lines off Cheryl Tiegs and Bianca Jagger's tits and assume you aren't ever wearing the belt until you're so old that you'll hardly enjoy it.

And thus why I wouldn't have been shocked if he kicked it first.

Load Metric
    Great value bet here. Been more than a few whispers she's not doing well.

Load Metric
    Calling for a moment of silence on PFA when Her Majesty passes.

The over privileged little slag.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Anyone care to put a price-tag on this one? No toe tag jokes please

Those close to the Queen now saying it was erratic waving that first led them to suspect the worst. And Charles visting every other day.
    Jokes aside I think this individual was as good as one could expect and should be compared with elected notaries. Different jobs but she was a Queen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I say this only because the Queen mom was 102 so if QE saw 102 Charles would be 80+ and based on his off center genes doubtful.
    His grandmother went over a century, and his mother might hit the same number if not more, but you think Charles will die earlier because of his genes?

Where exactly do you think his genes came from?

Load Metric
    LarryLaffer: how about posting a fucking link to whatever it is you're yammering about.

Dude just read the fucking thread in the PFA VIP lounge, dont be so lazy.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    I say this only because the Queen mom was 102 so if QE saw 102 Charles would be 80+ and based on his off center genes doubtful.
    His grandmother went over a century, and his mother might hit the same number if not more, but you think Charles will die earlier because of his genes?

Where exactly do you think his genes came from?
    I have never heard of three generations in a row becoming centenarians for starters (not saying it has not happened but what are the odds?)...we do care about math and odds here, correct?

Furthermore in the UK at this moment and approaching 70 yrs old Charles has just a 7% chance of seeing 100.

So I am comfortable to rule out him seeing 100 on that side. Genes are a factor as well, his fathers side (those who avoided an accidental death) did not live as long or just as long as the average man.

Believe me I thought about it, even factored in waking up each day to a horse face that has to be a -10 yr thing.

Load Metric
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/748...ar-sandringham

id toss a popcorn in here but she really is lovely and it will be nothing to celebrate when she passes.

Thread Information