Thread: Grim Reaper having a party... Ricky Harris DD at age 54 from Heart Attack

Load Metric

Grim Reaper having a party... Ricky Harris DD at age 54 from Heart Attack

Actor and comedian Ricky Harris has died, The Hollywood Reporter was told by his manager, Cindy Ambers. He was 54.
    Harris, whose numerous credits in television and film include Heat, Poetic Justice and Everyone Hates Chris, died Monday of a heart attack, Ambers said.. Harris also worked with Snoop Dogg on his rap albums. Snoop, Ice Cube and Chuck D, among many others, paid their respects on social media.

I don't know about anybodyelse but I think we need to seriously catch this skelator looking mother fucker and lock him down till Sunday after the New Year.. This shits getting ridiculous..

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Actor and comedian Ricky Harris has died, The Hollywood Reporter was told by his manager, Cindy Ambers. He was 54.
    Harris, whose numerous credits in television and film include Heat, Poetic Justice and Everyone Hates Chris, died Monday of a heart attack, Ambers said.. Harris also worked with Snoop Dogg on his rap albums. Snoop, Ice Cube and Chuck D, among many others, paid their respects on social media.

I don't know about anybodyelse but I think we need to seriously catch this skelator looking mother fucker and lock him down till Sunday after the New Year.. This shits getting ridiculous..

and yet we can't get Bono in an airplane.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Thread Information