Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia suffers Heart Attack

Load Metric

Princess Leia suffers Heart Attack

Looks like she maybe DonkDown.. Report is massive MI on airplane flight from London to LA and apparently did suffer Cardiac arrest. From my experience shes probably screwed if true.. Delay in treatment doesn't tend to have a good outcome and this sounds ominous.. Whats so sick and twisted about this was that only a few days ago a death hoax circulated about her being dead.. Which makes it the second time this month that its potentially occurred. There was a death hoax surrounding Alan Thicke also earlier this month before he died of an aortic aneurysm rupture.. (Does somebody have some sick deathpool thing they are carrying out or is this shit coming from somewhere beyond the earthly realm.. Just some weird shit folks.. One time a coincidence.. 2X has gotta leave you wondering)

Story is on frontpage of TMZ.com currently
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 12-23-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Load Metric
    [place hold]

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited by LarryLaffer; 12-27-2016 at 12:56 PM. Reason: i had to wait in line for this one
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    She's only 60: http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...223-story.html

That's running pretty bad.

Women don't get heart attacks at nearly the same rate as men until they get much older and start to catch up.

It's especially bad luck to have it occur on a transatlantic flight, where your options for care are limited, and there's no way for the plane to touch down and get you rushed to a hospital.

Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Women don't get heart attacks at nearly the same rate as men until they get much older and start to catch up.

It's especially bad luck to have it occur on a transatlantic flight, where your options for care are limited, and there's no way for the plane to touch down and get you rushed to a hospital.

Massive cocaine consumption in her youth. Plus she was mentally ill, which included an eating disorder. I imagine the bill came due on her lifestyle choices of many years ago. Also she was on a book tour. Small possibility being out on road could have jumpstarted some old habits. I don't know if lifestyle choices increase DVT odds, but that's also possible given she was in flight.

Young Carrie Fisher was so beautiful. Like 19. She was shot by 30.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Manic depression and absent self-absorbed father can drive self-destructive life choices.
    Last edited by BCR; 12-23-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Load Metric

Ok reading the story apparently she collapsed 15min prior to landing at LAX.. Also reported LA Fire worked her 15mins before they got a pulse back and transported to UCLA Med.. Shes on a vent which doesn't sound good.. Likely hood of perm catastrophic brain damage is good.. Theres a possibility this wasn't a heart attack if she was flying from London to LA that's a significantly long flight and therefore the risk for a Pulmonary Embolism is very much a possibility especially as it happened during final decent with air pressure changes.. Usually those hit by PEs on long flights seems to happen during descent.. a 10hr flight would've been in a prime risk zone given her age the likelihood of a clot in the leg forming and breaking loose is pretty reasonable to assume..

Comments

Dan Druff: good info

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Massive cocaine consumption in her youth. Plus she was mentally ill, which included an eating disorder. I imagine the bill came due on her lifestyle choices of many years ago. Also she was on a book tour. Small possibility being out on road could have jumpstarted some old habits. I don't know if lifestyle choices increase DVT odds, but that's also possible given she was in flight.

You're likely correct. Pepsi ftw. Mentally ill wouldn't be a factor. Also "jump starting", kinda cold.

Load Metric

you're obsessed with heart attacks.

Load Metric
    The rebellion lives on.

Good thing for disney is they have her CGI ass ready to go if she crokes.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Prince and Princess both die this year. One gets super AIDS mid-flight and the other's heart attacks mid-fligh. What next Queen Latifah's cells sickle mid-flight?

Comments

wrenchjockey: I chuckled.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Not sure about her mental illness but apparently she did a lot of coke. When people die of heart attacks and similar things at age 60, you can more often than not look into their background and see a lot of cocaine usage. Coke likes to dissolve heart valves and shit. Glad I was never into it, but a rich person with a lot of money back in the day.....

Load Metric
    Just announced it's official she's DD

Load Metric
    She probably saw the CGI of her and knew the writing was on the wall.

Or Harrison Ford offed her for letting slip the tryst they had.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    that fucker Putin , thanks obama
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    figured my place holder would come in handy
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1482882203980.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  41.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1482882217900.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  19.9 KB

Load Metric
    Very good interview of Carrie Fisher on Fresh Air. It came out just a few weeks ago.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/28/503580...-on-set-affair
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    with all these legit celebs dying, and all these cheeseballs still living, Bill saw it years ago.
    Name:  quote-we-live-in-a-world-where-john-lennon-was-murdered-yet-barry-manilow-continues-to-put-out-b.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  71.7 KB

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    PBS Frontline(fake news) division now reporting Carrie Fisher was seated beside a confirmed 2nd hand smokee.
    Dershowitz is on it.

Load Metric
    Ok. Maybe I need to hit wikipedia or some shit. Did Carrie Fisher cure AIDS or something?

Don't get me wrong.... she played one of the most iconic characters of our lifetime. My facebook is 60/40 on her death right now.

She ain't that damn important.

Sorry if it's too soon.

Thread Information