Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 12/23/16 (Friday night) *** $300 FREEROLL! ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 12/23/16 (Friday night) *** $300 FREEROLL! ***

Show begins at approximately 7:30pm PST, Friday, December 23, 2016.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (712) 775-8162 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a freeroll tonight but need donations for it!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 8:40pm PST on 12/23/2016
    Tournament Type: PLO
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $150, 2nd: $75, 3rd: $35, 4th: $22, 5th: $13, 6th: $7. I will send this to you by bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, check, or other methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    Pooh $300

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for tonight:

Poker/gambling topics:

- Aruba PPC is a ponzi scheme?

- WSOP announces partial details for 2017 event

- Two Indian tribes fail in their attempt to run rogue gambling sites

- Update on PayPal ACR chargeback scam

- Ivey ordered to pay $10.3 million in Borgata case

- Poker Central to stop "broadcasting" content

- PPA seems to have been mostly defunded in 2016

- Two Vegas hookers have fight on strip, video taken

- Details of 2017 Total Rewards Seven Stars program acquired by Druff

- Details of Caesars promo to visit all properties released

- Suggest more topics you'd like to hear covered!

General topics:

- California man spends $1 million playing video game

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Comments

Flipper_Fair: rouge rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Need freeroll donations. Only have $43 at the moment.

Will update thread later with topics. Posted as a placeholder for now, so people know there's radio.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also note that the tournament is PLO this week.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry, radio will take place tomorrow night at 7:30pm.

I guess that gives us time to get freeroll money.

Ben's mom cannot be home this evening to watch him, so will be impossible to do radio except for a really late show, and I don't want that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Ben's mom cannot be home this evening to watch him, so will be impossible to do radio except for a really late show, and I don't want that.

unlike my recent tinder dates, you have taken it upon yourself not to cancel at the last minute.

I will ship some $$ tomorrow for freeRoLL.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    What a fucking cock tease. You finally have some decent topics yet you pull this bs. To cap it off you'll probably say the tool from NY will co host tomorrow but he wouldn't have been able to tonight. Fucking circle jerk.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post

unlike my recent tinder dates, you have taken it upon yourself not to cancel at the last minute.

Recent Tinder dates?

What happened to the older gf?

Load Metric

Recent Tinder dates?

in the words of the sox announcer Hawk: she gone.

Druff, i can't tell you what happened because I don't even know what happened. I got released from papers on a tuesday, saw her the sunday before that, and haven't seen her since. she sent me a text that day telling me not to take my freedom for granted. then i got a text saying drop the stuff she left at my house off, and i never got an explanation. She sent some other texts that I won't talk about here, but i'll tell you privately since you know my story and will understand. Lets just say after what she said, its safe to say i'm never going to ever see her again or talk to her again. She probably moved to Hawaii, that was what she was going to do when she settled with the ex husband.

tbh, i think it was a bad idea anyway, and it's ok. I got a cool ass fucking Pulp Fiction poster (her ex's, his prized possession is what she said it was, but he was banned from the property and couldn't come get it. and he's a CPD, so now it's mine) like a special edition one for the 20 year anni, and a lot of her ex's dvd collection.

I think that was my last time dating someone THAT much older than me.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can we post restrict this guy Dan Druff for posting back to back to back to back posts?

Comments

LarryLaffer: had to read that a few times bc i thought you were talking about me

Load Metric

Recent Tinder dates?

in the words of the sox announcer Hawk: she gone.

Druff, i can't tell you what happened because I don't even know what happened. I got released from papers on a tuesday, saw her the sunday before that, and haven't seen her since. she sent me a text that day telling me not to take my freedom for granted. then i got a text saying drop the stuff she left at my house off, and i never got an explanation. She sent some other texts that I won't talk about here, but i'll tell you privately since you know my story and will understand. Lets just say after what she said, its safe to say i'm never going to ever see her again or talk to her again. She probably moved to Hawaii, that was what she was going to do when she settled with the ex husband.

tbh, i think it was a bad idea anyway, and it's ok. I got a cool ass fucking Pulp Fiction poster (her ex's, his prized possession is what she said it was, but he was banned from the property and couldn't come get it. and he's a CPD, so now it's mine) like a special edition one for the 20 year anni, and a lot of her ex's dvd collection.

I think that was my last time dating someone THAT much older than me.

Your step dad sounds like a cool guy.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Druff - I have shipped you $50 for the freeroll.
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Druff, given your prediction before the election that Hillary might "choke", this might be an interesting topic to discuss as a post mortem on the election. Bottom line is that Team Hillary completely blew off repeatedly offers of help Bernie's campaign folks for *months*, repeatedly sounding the alarm about concerns in the rust belt swing states. After reviewing the details, you probably would have an opinion to express about how effective Hillary Clinton would have likely managed as prez given the hubris and closed-mindedness of her team leaders.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: fuck off
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Text me when you need to top off to $50 next time. Chet has us covered.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff, given your prediction before the election that Hillary might "choke", this might be an interesting topic to discuss as a post mortem on the election. Bottom line is that Team Hillary completely blew off repeatedly offers of help Bernie's campaign folks for *months*, repeatedly sounding the alarm about concerns in the rust belt swing states. After reviewing the details, you probably would have an opinion to express about how effective Hillary Clinton would have likely managed as prez given the hubris and closed-mindedness of her team leaders.

fuck off moron.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Maybe talk about the PPC scandal blowing up over on 2p2?

Load Metric
    lol show on a Friday, day before Christmas eve, gg druff, nh.

tight site.

site = joke

Load Metric
    double post tilt.

since it is the season, druff i will donate 20 dollars to the next freeroll, which let's be honest, won't be for at least 3 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Binklage View Post
    Maybe talk about the PPC scandal blowing up over on 2p2?
    Will discuss this for sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    lol show on a Friday, day before Christmas eve, gg druff, nh.

tight site.

site = joke
    If you where Jewish would you give a crap about christmas eve?

Load Metric
    I maintain my offer to discuss the faithless elector lying POS Chris Suprun from Texas who lied about his involvement on 9/11 and has held himself out by running a charity supposedly regarding 9/11 (and I question that as well so it would be a scam/shadiness).

For those who don't know Chris Suprun suddenly gained his 15min of fame for being the loudmouthed faithless elector from Texas who touted himself as a 9/11 first responder.. Problem is this asshole did it claiming to have done so with the very Fire/Rescue agency we were both a member of back in Sept 2011. He claimed to have self-dispatched and went immediately to the Pentagon.. Given the security there is NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL he did so Nobody was letting some random dude in a personal vehicle on the scene of the Pentagon. Also was the quote from current Chief Chris Hool who was one of our Shift Commanders (Battalion Chiefs) at the time and confirmed Suprun didn't show up on an PAR (Personnel Accountability Report) for any response/manpower we provided up there..

Chris has held himself out there including throwing out first pitches at 2 MLB games Ive been made aware of as beign a 1st responder.. Now if this was somebody dressing in a military uniform he could be brought up on Stolen Valor charges but there is no similar statue I'm aware of..

Timeline of Chris Supruns "career' in Fire EMS

1994 he joined the Annandale Vol Fire Dept and was named Rookie of the year.. (I knew Chris a little as I was with Fair Oaks Co 21 in the same county at the time.. I think I met him a couple times at some training drills as well as the County Fair)
    1999/2000 He joined Dale City Vol Fire Rescue (Chris Hool claims Suprun didn't join till 2000 but I'm pretty sure I actually ran some calls with Suprun in 1999 as a couple stuck with me including a call involving a pediatric trauma call for kid struck by a car.. I was there from 1998-2001 I was in the process of moving in Sept 2001 and was actually a member of both DCVFR and Orange County Rescue/EMS in Orange VA during a 2 mo overlap)

2001 Suprun was hired by City of Manassas Park Fire/Rescue to start Oct 2001..

He left the State of VA in 2004 and moved to Texas at that point..

Suprun is running a charity regarding 9/11 but some side notes.. He was in the Data Dox during the Ashley Madison hack and the address was the one used for his Charity oh and he was married with 3 kids at the time.. (unable to confirm whether the CC he used for $249 for a 'affair guarantee' was owned by his "Charity" or not.. meanwhile he was filing bankruptcy with his wife (now ex) and was not working and hadn't for awhile. (no sign he got nailed for disciplinary action in TX like he did in VA by the Dept of EMS for exceeding scope of practice in 2004 which was behind him moving out of state)

Ive been in contact with the AGs office in Texas to encourage an investigation of his charity because I seriously question whats going on.

Thread Information