Thread: New words and phrases that annoy me

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

New words and phrases that annoy me

"fake news"

I try not to let much get to me but this one is so annoying for some reason. The phrase itself is annoying and everything about it is annoying. I just figured it was internet slang but fuck my life guess not. Call it propaganda, call it a hoax, but "fake news" is hokie as shit and beyond misleading. Overheard man and woman both over 60 most likely, who were arguing in a civil way about which news network was fake news and which network was real news. Of course never during the argument was it suggested that there could be lies running on each network. Olds heads don't allow for grey area just grey hair. I could go on and on about this one. More and more people are tuning out news because who wants to break down what the lies are and what the truths are.

"free gift"

Most annoying phrase ever and nothing will ever beat it. I can't even talk about this one anymore it's so annoying. I'm not some faggot that boycotts companies but if I ever hear free gift used in an advertisement I try to remember. I don't think there could possibly be a more common and in your face way for a company to say to the customer, "I am smart and you are dumb."

"Pizzagate"

I don't think gate has been the suffix used for any scandal that has ever been super serious since Watergate. What comes to your mind when you hear gate? Something that makes you smirk right? Any gate that I can think of that really caught on in pop culture has been some dumb shit. I can think of nipplegate and deflategate off hand and I'm pretty sure that most are even less serious than those. And now these sick fucks attach gate to child fucking and child murdering and no one bats an eye. This is probably not the scandal that needs to be trivialized but why wouldn't they. Fucking gross.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    If you smoke a lot of weed you need to give it up; if you don't smoke weed maybe you should consider starting.

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Brilliant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
    If you smoke a lot of weed you need to give it up; if you don't smoke weed maybe you should consider starting.

They mortar and pestled up a corner of a red pill for me once but that shit can only keep you high for so long.

Load Metric
    Real talk in 2000 when all my friends were into the Matrix I just couldn't. Just like I couldn't do star wars or any sci fi. Think I went to it with this bitch I must have basically designed. There has never been a more sprung n-word than him so maybe that's why I remembered zero parts of it but I don't think so. Any "cooky" thinking was looked at by me with Drexel level disdain. When I rewatched much much later I didn't remember a single part of the movie. There couldn't have possibly been a more blue pilled out n-word than me back then.

Still do this day can't/won't do star wars.

Load Metric
    not a star wars fan either. never seen any of the movies....

LOL free gift always annoyed me too.

safe space is my new word. GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING SAFE SPACE
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    "fake news"

I try not to let much get to me but this one is so annoying for some reason. The phrase itself is annoying and everything about it is annoying. I just figured it was internet slang but fuck my life guess not. Call it propaganda, call it a hoax, but "fake news" is hokie as shit and beyond misleading. Overheard man and woman both over 60 most likely, who were arguing in a civil way about which news network was fake news and which network was real news. Of course never during the argument was it suggested that there could be lies running on each network. Olds heads don't allow for grey area just grey hair. I could go on and on about this one. More and more people are tuning out news because who wants to break down what the lies are and what the truths are.

"free gift"

Most annoying phrase ever and nothing will ever beat it. I can't even talk about this one anymore it's so annoying. I'm not some faggot that boycotts companies but if I ever hear free gift used in an advertisement I try to remember. I don't think there could possibly be a more common and in your face way for a company to say to the customer, "I am smart and you are dumb."

"Pizzagate"

I don't think gate has been the suffix used for any scandal that has ever been super serious since Watergate. What comes to your mind when you hear gate? Something that makes you smirk right? Any gate that I can think of that really caught on in pop culture has been some dumb shit. I can think of nipplegate and deflategate off hand and I'm pretty sure that most are even less serious than those. And now these sick fucks attach gate to child fucking and child murdering and no one bats an eye. This is probably not the scandal that needs to be trivialized but why wouldn't they. Fucking gross.
    Never say never. "free gifts"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    "fake news"

"free gift"

"Pizzagate"

Never say never. "free gifts"

NEVER. Next you will try to tell me that Minton in fact is easy.

Load Metric
    "Justin Timberlake"

Hate that faggot still.

Load Metric
    trigger gate lol

Load Metric
    mostly peaceful protest

A "protest" where only 49% of the rioters commit crimes?
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    I mean need i say more....

Name:  Pronoun-cards-2016-02-1024x585.png
Views: 186
Size:  266.0 KB

Name:  steve-harvey-you-had-one-job.gif
Views: 313
Size:  280.1 KB
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    psuedo-science and supernatural

These are but two you'll hear from many a "skeptic".
    They're so stuck on the definition of today's science, that if something doesn't take place in controlled environment, is repeatable and falsifiable it is not worthy. Leaves out a wee bit.

The same type will often categorize things that do not fit the above definition as "supernatural" as if nature isn't super to begin with.

Oh yah, one more.
    Please listen carefully as our menu has changed

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Woke" is awful. Most people who use it aren't awake at all, they are asleep at the wheel like Tiger Woods driving a golf cart on meds at 3am in the morning after a hooker binge.
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Thread Information