Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How come there are no women around here?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Actually you haven't.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    When all else fails, gif it.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Not really mad, I think its more a mixture of laughing and crying for you guys. You want to all act like you hate me, but yet you cant get my name out of your mouth. You want to act like you wish I would kill myself, but you dont know what you would do without me. How can you all claim to despise me so universally, but you just cant wait to talk about me some more. Tight life faggots

And Vegas, you are the only one who is really mad. You just wish I would come out there and bust off a load in your mouth, its all you wish for and dream about every night.
    LOL! I'm not the one here coming up with homo erotic thoughts about busting loads into other men's mouths now am I? You're sounding more and more like when Jewdonk goes on tilt, the big difference is Jewdonk is actually intelligent and funny when he tilts, you on the other hand are just awful all the way around. Even your tilt is the spewage of a closeted homophobic retard.

Oh, and...

Quote Originally Posted by LLL
    When all else fails, .gif it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    When all of your arguments are shot to shit and you look like a complet asshole... Just post a gif.

Oh, you mean like this, or does this only apply to me too?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

LOL! I'm not the one here coming up with homo erotic thoughts about busting loads into other men's mouths now am I? You're sounding more and more like when Jewdonk goes on tilt, the big difference is Jewdonk is actually intelligent and funny when he tilts, you on the other hand are just awful all the way around. Even your tilt is the spewage of a closeted homophobic retard.

Oh, and...

When all of your arguments are shot to shit and you look like a complet asshole... Just post a gif.

I was referencing your post that had no original text with it. It would have been much easier to ignore my post but you couldn't. You really are an attention-starved faggot.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Looks like plenty of bitches in this thread.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have been active on 2+2 off and on over the years. I have seen female contributions in a poker forum. Trust me, you guys are not missing a whole lot. Most females who participate in male dominated activities (and really in just about any situation) receive a huge amount of unearned attention. Because they get attention so easily they never cultivate the skills necessary to be an interesting human being.

Most females (especially attractive ones) are completely boring and uninteresting. Semi-interesting and articulate female posters like Vwls are super rare. On 2+2 there are a number of female posters in the no content forums, but really all they do is put up pictures of themselves and attention whore. Not really much there.

Load Metric
    jeannie should sign up and start up her own sex tips 101 forum

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jsearles has bigger tits than Beebs and Vwls if that counts for anything

Im starting to see why Jewdonk always went on monkey tilt. Does literally every single thread have to revolve back around to me? Do you guys literally have nothing else going on in your life that you have to come to a poker forum and find some unhumorous way to try and relate every thread to me? Its really very sad. Can you just discuss the topic at hand without conjuring up an image of me and immediately nutting in your pants? Seriously, someone start a jsearles22 thread so you guys can just relentlessly slobber over me some more, FFS.
    People have largely started to ignore you, the only relevant thing about you recently was nobody wanted to partake in your US Open contest because you're a piece of shit and aren't allowed to participate in the freeroll. Stop blowing up spots

Load Metric
    But back to the subject, what female would want to spend time here with a bunch of broke degenerates on a dead forum?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    jsearlers

You single handidly ruined a good thread. I tried to support you early on, but you are not saveable.

Hopefully Druff does the right thing and ban your fucking face.

Load Metric

Oh, and...

There you go again taking things out of context, an all too common move you have a habit of doing. Just like the douchebag that you have proven yourself to be. See, my gif was following a response, a good one too I might add. You on the other hand just post gifs when you can't come up with any sort of argument, mostly because you are a dipshit.

Keep up with the epic tilt on a forum where everyone hates you and wishes you would just go away though, it's incredibly funny to watch.

Load Metric
    Lol the last time I checked, I qualify as female. Then again, I'm rarely around anymore.

Load Metric
    Math is hard.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jsearles has bigger tits than Beebs and Vwls if that counts for anything

Im starting to see why Jewdonk always went on monkey tilt. Does literally every single thread have to revolve back around to me? Do you guys literally have nothing else going on in your life that you have to come to a poker forum and find some unhumorous way to try and relate every thread to me? Its really very sad. Can you just discuss the topic at hand without conjuring up an image of me and immediately nutting in your pants? Seriously, someone start a jsearles22 thread so you guys can just relentlessly slobber over me some more, FFS.
    If you had smaller tits this shit wouldnt be about you jsearles.info

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    So the list stands at:

Vwls
    Beebz
    PLOL

with guest appearances from:

Jeannie
    That lady dropping bombs on Peter DC

thats like 1%, what more do you want on a poker forum?
    That's offensive
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    So the list stands at:

Vwls
    Beebz
    PLOL

with guest appearances from:

Jeannie
    That lady dropping bombs on Peter DC

thats like 1%, what more do you want on a poker forum?
    That's offensive
    obvious joke

Load Metric

There you go again taking things out of context, an all too common move you have a habit of doing. Just like the douchebag that you have proven yourself to be. See, my gif was following a response, a good one too I might add. You on the other hand just post gifs when you can't come up with any sort of argument, mostly because you are a dipshit.

Keep up with the epic tilt on a forum where everyone hates you and wishes you would just go away though, it's incredibly funny to watch.

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information