Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How come there are no women around here?

Bronze
    Load Metric

How come there are no women around here?

I mean Vwls has done her best, but she is the ONLY female here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post
    I mean Vwls has done her best, but she is the ONLY female here.
    You just gotta put some jelly on it. Never even know the difference.

Load Metric
    Women are generally repelled by poker forums, unless they are soda-pop and shitty candy forums like NVG. Probably the same reason they don't enjoy watching football and drinking beer. Obv there are a few women who like that sort of thing, but not many. In my experience, if you can attract a few good ones to the forums, they usually don't stay long, as it takes a thick skin to ignore you fags.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Beebs9Dizzle, just saying

Load Metric
    This thread is a slap in the face to Beebz.

Also, it's pretty obvious why. This is a poker forum. Poker is a male dominated activity.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    So the list stands at:

Vwls
    Beebz
    PLOL

with guest appearances from:

Jeannie
    That lady dropping bombs on Peter DC

thats like 1%, what more do you want on a poker forum?

Load Metric
    The reason there are no women around here is the same reason there are no women in most of you people's lives, leaving you lots of free time to make posts on poker forums where no women would ever want to go.

Load Metric
    I'm pretty sure Jsearles has bigger tits than Beebs and Vwls if that counts for anything

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jsearles has bigger tits than Beebs and Vwls if that counts for anything
    Plus they got hair on em. Mmmmmm

Load Metric
    id say they don't want to be harassed. im sorry, i meant herassed. :0

Load Metric

Im starting to see why Jewdonk always went on monkey tilt. Does literally every single thread have to revolve back around to me? Do you guys literally have nothing else going on in your life that you have to come to a poker forum and find some unhumorous way to try and relate every thread to me? Its really very sad. Can you just discuss the topic at hand without conjuring up an image of me and immediately nutting in your pants? Seriously, someone start a jsearles22 thread so you guys can just relentlessly slobber over me some more, FFS.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Im starting to see why Jewdonk always went on monkey tilt. Does literally every single thread have to revolve back around to me? Do you guys literally have nothing else going on in your life that you have to come to a poker forum and find some unhumorous way to try and relate every thread to me? Its really very sad. Can you just discuss the topic at hand without conjuring up an image of me and immediately nutting in your pants? Seriously, someone start a jsearles22 thread so you guys can just relentlessly slobber over me some more, FFS.

Load Metric

I think this happens because your an easy target. just saying.

Load Metric

Yeah, I'm sure it took him hours of thoughts about you to come up with that one. Just like Jewdonk, you overvalue yourself on here grossly. You two probably have a lot in common.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Not really mad, I think its more a mixture of laughing and crying for you guys. You want to all act like you hate me, but yet you cant get my name out of your mouth. You want to act like you wish I would kill myself, but you dont know what you would do without me. How can you all claim to despise me so universally, but you just cant wait to talk about me some more. Tight life faggots

And Vegas, you are the only one who is really mad. You just wish I would come out there and bust off a load in your mouth, its all you wish for and dream about every night.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

It's also pretty easy to ignore it all but I don't think that's what you want.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

I think I have done an amazing job at ignoring the trolls, but thats just my opinion obviously. I get posted about and poked at in nearly every thread and rarely ever say anything.

Name:  haters1.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  4.9 KB

Load Metric

I think I have done an amazing job at ignoring the trolls, but thats just my opinion obviously. I get posted about and poked at in nearly every thread and rarely ever say anything.

Actually you haven't.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

Not really mad, I think its more a mixture of laughing and crying for you guys. You want to all act like you hate me, but yet you cant get my name out of your mouth. You want to act like you wish I would kill myself, but you dont know what you would do without me. How can you all claim to despise me so universally, but you just cant wait to talk about me some more. Tight life faggots

And Vegas, you are the only one who is really mad. You just wish I would come out there and bust off a load in your mouth, its all you wish for and dream about every night.
    LOL! I'm not the one here coming up with homo erotic thoughts about busting loads into other men's mouths now am I? You're sounding more and more like when Jewdonk goes on tilt, the big difference is Jewdonk is actually intelligent and funny when he tilts, you on the other hand are just awful all the way around. Even your tilt is the spewage of a closeted homophobic retard.

Oh, and...

Load Metric

Actually you haven't.
    Name:  haters.gif
Views: 712
Size:  183.3 KB

Thread Information