Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brewdog

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    This craft beer brewery was founded in 2007 somewhere in Scotland, but have grown pretty big due to their great marketing campaign, and awesome range of ales, lagers and stouts:

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/16315/:

They have a small chain of nine bars up and down the UK and in recent years they started selling in local supermarkets - mainly the punk ipa which is the most popular one they do. I've started drinking the cans since I read this beer myths blog on their site:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/blog...myths-debunked

I sometimes go to the one in Manchester and when I went last week tried a beer they had in that was from a different local brewery called cloudwater and it was a quality 9% double ipa but flowed down nicely as it was a full bodied fruity type of ipa: https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/cloudw...pa--v9/464511/

Defo spending some xmas monies on their website buying beer and merch!
    Breeding was cool 5 years ago. Consider spending your hard earned quid at Cloudwater which is also in Manchester.
    This was a good shout looking back

Manchester is like the hub for craft beer in the UK and Cloudwater very much leading the way in that respect however only one of their beers has appeared in the supermarkets which was a New England IPA collab with BrewDog so they are still under the radar a bit.

You have to get it from their web shop and it’s pricey or their tap room which is even more expensive due to the ridiculous corkage charge.

The beer on the left of the pic I posted is a Vocation collab with a new Brewery Sure Shot which was founded by Mr Cloudwater James Campbell Head Brewer who split to startup his own Brewery.
    Last edited by RegGaymer; 09-28-2020 at 11:04 AM.

Load Metric
    I ONLY DRINK BEER LISTED IN THE *OFFICIAL* BEER THREAD.

GET THIS CRAP OUTTA HERE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I ONLY DRINK BEER LISTED IN THE *OFFICIAL* BEER THREAD.

GET THIS CRAP OUTTA HERE
    This is a UK beer thing bro respect the hustle

Platinum
    Load Metric
    From everything ive read the past few years or so, Brewdog seems to be nothing but a bunch of scumbag scammers.

Here is just one example of many that prove how shitty this company really is:

Name:  79kgynzyjkx21.png
Views: 131
Size:  732.3 KB

If you want more examples, it shouldnt be too hard to search, but ill help you if need be.

Load Metric
    BEER FRAUD ALERT YALL

Thread Information