Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henry Hill is DD

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Henry Hill was a rat. Wanted to be a gangster all of his life unitl it was time to pay for his crimes. Put over 50 of his "friends" in prison so he could stay free.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ugaistheteam View Post
    Henry Hill was a rat. Wanted to be a gangster all of his life unitl it was time to pay for his crimes. Put over 50 of his "friends" in prison so he could stay free.
    IDK, he was pretty gangster.

What's your point anyway? Doubt anyone here would dispute that he was a POS.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    LOL, so the noble thing was to spend 30 years in jail, and die that way?

LOL. Man lived OUT of prison for 30 years. You suggest he should have rotted on the joint. You really come across as 'old school"

Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Anyone can be gangster when you have the mob behind you. He never should have sold drugs. Once he decided to do so he knew the penalty would be death if caught. He also knew that if he got caught he could tell on his buddies and get out of it. Call it old school but to me if you do the crime then you do the time. Not tell on your buddies.

Load Metric

Anyone can be gangster when you have the mob behind you. He never should have sold drugs. Once he decided to do so he knew the penalty would be death if caught. He also knew that if he got caught he could tell on his buddies and get out of it. Call it old school but to me if you do the crime then you do the time. Not tell on your buddies.

I bet his buddies ran the honey bun game in the clink though

Bronze
    Load Metric

You are fucking awful. Facing life in jail or talking? I know you did a few months at some honor ranch from your NWP posts dealing junk. But you re 100% full of shit. Facing life in jail or giving up the goods? 99% would take the deal. Even you, but keep up the old school routine. Reads well.

Load Metric

He did 6 years of a 10 year bid earlier in his "career" and didn't say a word. Shit was going down with or without his help. Not defending the guy but LOL at thinking that the end wasn't near for all of them.

If you haven't read Nicholas Pileggi's Wiseguy. A good read and the basis for "Goodfellas". If nothing else it might give you a clearer picture of what went down.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Life lesson # 295839 never trust bottomset......

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Life lesson # 295839 never trust bottomset......
    That's what I am talking about! THAT IS SOME OL' SCHOOL SHIT.

Load Metric

He did 6 years of a 10 year bid earlier in his "career" and didn't say a word. Shit was going down with or without his help. Not defending the guy but LOL at thinking that the end wasn't near for all of them.

If you haven't read Nicholas Pileggi's Wiseguy. A good read and the basis for "Goodfellas". If nothing else it might give you a clearer picture of what went down.
    Not really going to defend being a rat, but LOL, c'mon UGA, he would have been killed in prison within a week and his family the same. You do the crime you do the time really doesn't apply here IMO. You fuck over the Lucchese's at that time you are as good as dead no matter where you are. If he and his family wanted to stay alive this was the ONLY option.

Bronze
    Load Metric

I am fully aware of what went down. I agree that HH didnt have much of a choice. It wasnt the time he was facing in prison that made him tell. It was the fact that if he went to prison at all he would have been killed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love the people who come out and say "He was a rat, should of did his time like a man" like they wouldn't of done the same exact thing he did. As soon as the bars closed behind them, people would of been shitting a brick calling for their lawyer immediately. "He ratted on his friends" That is another bullshit remark. These people were associates who spent a lot of time together. They spent a lot of time together because they were making a lot of money. Any one of these guys would have killed the other in a heart beat. What friend would do that to another friend.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Banned
    Load Metric
    HH would occasionally play up the whole living in fear thing, I remember reading some interview he did with IGN about that. I haven't been to his site in YEARS but I remember he had some hilarious shit on it, like how to pistol whip someone etc.

Load Metric
    BTW, what are good places to upload sound files? There's shitloads of sites that want you to embed the player, but I just want one to give me an mp3 link I can snap-embed between the tags here. As it is, I end up uploading to a site, then turning on URL Snooper to sniff out the stand-alone mp3 link, which is quick and easy enough I guess, but a tad inconvenient. Must be an easier site...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

What????
    You are smoking crack.
    He was on TV all the fucking time.
    A regular on Stern, A+E, wrote like 5 books.
    Yeah he was real scared.
    I am 100% right. But who fucking cares. The guy is dead now.
    Bottomset316 is wrong on this point while JimmyG_415 is correct.

Although Henry Hill had concerns about his safety, that was decades ago in proximity to ratting out his Mafia associates.

Yes, Hill was under protection and in hiding back then but not for long. Whether he figured his enemies were dead or in prison or he just didn't care anymore, as JimmyG_415 pointed out, Henry lived his life openly.

After being booted out of witness protection, Hill did not hide from anyone and displayed no fear of retribution as he went about his life in a completely open manner.

For example, it was common knowledge that Henry Hill hung out at The Venice Beach Pier. Anyone could approach him.

Henry did not live in fear. Good grief, the guy used to sell his paintings on eBay.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    I love the people who come out and say "He was a rat, should of did his time like a man" like they wouldn't of done the same exact thing he did. As soon as the bars closed behind them, people would of been shitting a brick calling for their lawyer immediately. "He ratted on his friends" That is another bullshit remark. These people were associates who spent a lot of time together. They spent a lot of time together because they were making a lot of money. Any one of these guys would have killed the other in a heart beat. What friend would do that to another friend.
    Micon?
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    if only it was him

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    BTW, what are good places to upload sound files? There's shitloads of sites that want you to embed the player, but I just want one to give me an mp3 link I can snap-embed between the tags here. As it is, I end up uploading to a site, then turning on URL Snooper to sniff out the stand-alone mp3 link, which is quick and easy enough I guess, but a tad inconvenient. Must be an easier site...
    http://kiwi6.com/

'direct hotlink' on the right
    Last edited by rickastley; 06-13-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    http://kiwi6.com/

'direct hotlink' on the right
    Fuckin A! Perfect. Thanks!

Thread Information