Thread: Robin Williams and Tupac arrested on Drug Charges

Load Metric

Robin Williams and Tupac arrested on Drug Charges

No this isn't some weird retro story.. Dateline Payson, AZ

Robin Williams age 21 and Tupac Crum age 19 along with a third individual Erick Harris Jr Age 22 were stopped by AZ DPS on Hwy 87 near milepost 280 for a traffic infraction and the trooper discovered over 100lbs of Marajuana wrapped up in a toolbox and another equiptment box in the rear of the pickup truck. Street value is estimated at ... $69,000 All three are from New Mexico and were booked into the Gila County Jail on charges related to drug possession and trafficking.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ari...22510930-story

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: lol and Erick Harris is one of the Columbine kids

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    That's fucking awesome that all the kids named after Tupac are getting to the ages where they are old enough to commit their own crimes. There will come a day when there is a different Tupac in the police blotter every day.

Load Metric
    How is 118 pounds only worth $69k?

Usually the cops hyper-inflate drug busts, $605 per pound seems a little light.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

now that it's legal in some states the production has gone up and black market prices have gone down. what drives them up in places like where I live is that from the grower to the guy buying the load, to the brokers between the driver and farm etc, everyone gets a cut driving the price up to what it is currently around 2600. so it might leave the farm at 605 per, but by the time it gets across country it is worth maybe 2000 each to the guy buying the 100, who in turn sells them each for 2600 (and so on and so on until someone breaks it down to the bag and gets over 6k for it).
    Last edited by LarryLaffer; 12-08-2016 at 10:51 PM. Reason: I have a lot of expierence.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

now that it's legal in some states the production has gone up and black market prices have gone down. what drives them up in places like where I live is that from the grower to the guy buying the load, to the brokers between the driver and farm etc, everyone gets a cut driving the price up to what it is currently around 2600. so it might leave the farm at 605 per, but by the time it gets across country it is worth maybe 2000 each to the guy buying the 100, who in turn sells them each for 2600 (and so on and so on until someone breaks it down to the bag and gets over 6k for it).
    Guess we both have a little experience, last pound I bought was $5,500AUD for some extremely nice kush.

Thing is, they said "Street value is estimated at ... $69,000"

Mexican brick right?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I speak from experience obv when I say that Mexican brick is dirt cheap....and also tastes like dirt

Actually some of it is semi smokable, but light years away from the chronic.

I knew a poker player in Mexico that was facing 9 years in jail for trying to walk across 3 pounds of green bud via the border in San Ysidro from SoCal lol what a fucking retard.

Local grinders started like a donation fund and bribed him out.

Best thing about Mexico is you can ALWAYS pay the cops off to stay out of jail....short of murder etc...but as far as drug offenses its easy to pay them off on the spot...maybe not meth or coke...but def weed

Again, I speak from experience considering I got popped with herb in my Jeep 3 times in two years...never cost me more than 1000 pesos (about 60 bucks) to grease them

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I speak from experience obv when I say that Mexican brick is dirt cheap....and also tastes like dirt

Actually some of it is semi smokable, but light years away from the chronic.

I knew a poker player in Mexico that was facing 9 years in jail for trying to walk across 3 pounds of green bud via the border in San Ysidro from SoCal lol what a fucking retard.

Local grinders started like a donation fund and bribed him out.

Best thing about Mexico is you can ALWAYS pay the cops off to stay out of jail....short of murder etc...but as far as drug offenses its easy to pay them off on the spot...maybe not meth or coke...but def weed

Again, I speak from experience considering I got popped with herb in my Jeep 3 times in two years...never cost me more than 1000 pesos (about 60 bucks) to grease them
    We get some similar stuff to Mexican brick here, grown by mostly Italians who also grow fruit and vegetables legitimately.
    Some of it is really excellent bushy buds, but most of it is extra stalky and a dirty brown colour, full of seeds and tastes like shit.
    I was watching a documentary about El Chapo last week and @ 1.03.00 they were making up some bricks, I thought it looked pretty damn good. Luck of the draw I guess.

Thread Information